A Bar Girl Versus a Date – Is it really clear the best option?

Inspire

38 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

Wow. So sorry to hear. I apply the same standard to my women, as I do to myself. I love women with experience. Sounds like you are intimidated by it, are deeply insecure about yourself, or have some fake Quaker notions about it. A virgin? How terribly boring. I prefer a woman with experience. No need for her to have been with 700 plus guys. But some experience is a good thing for both of us. True pair bonding is impossible if she is not a virgin? Where on earth did you hear that? Some Muslim fairy tale? A puritan poem? That is one of the most ridiculous and false notions I have ever heard about romance. I would say the opposite. Virgins are nothing but trouble. Experienced women are to be prized and cherished. 

Five and she is truly finished? Bizarre notions. False notions. A strange take on reality. Five and she is just getting started becoming a woman with experience, objectivity, and clarity about what she wants in life. Sorry to say, but with notions like you have, you are lost. Your opinions suggest that a woman is less of a woman if she has gotten busy with a dozen, or a hundred men in her life. Who are you to make that judgment? The same does not apply to you? I love, admire and respect a woman with sexual experience. Plus, she tends to be more fun. Get over yourself. 

I have no problem with experienced women. But what I like most are girls which are not so experienced but eager to learn. Unfortunately statistically there are not too many of them available.

4 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:
4 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Come!

Boring.

I just answered your question about the 10 minutes. And that is for most guys the most important part.

And to be fair, when I was a little younger 10 minutes was more than enough time. But then maybe another 10 minutes and another 10 minutes ?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, spidermike007 said:

True that. The biggest problem with the majority of western women, is that they are intimidated and scared of their femininity. They somehow think that by showing their feminine side, it makes them weak. As many of us know, quite the opposite is true. By refusing or being unable to demonstrate their feminine attributes, they are denying what makes them most appealing and attractive. If we wanted to date someone more masculine than we are, we would. My heart goes out to most western woman, as it seems to be a situation that is completely out of their control, and many seem lost, bitter and lonely. On the other hand, the willingness to manifest the dignity within femininity, is what makes many Asian women so appealing. I am grateful every day to be with an outstanding Thai woman, and not to have to endure what a high percentage of western men have to put up with daily, with their dull, witless, masculine, non affectionate, overly demanding, bossy, emasculating, tough, nasty, bitter, older, girlfriends of wives. 

Though I find a small percentage of western women to be attractive, once they open their mouths, or once I witness how they behave, that level of attraction goes right out the window. 

No need to comment on your very truthful story...I now elevate your post to 12 out of 10...yes keep e'm coming.  Never a truer words spoken. 

20 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

Regardless, I much prefer experienced women. And I can say that from experience. They are far superior to women with little of no sexual experience. The whole concept of purity is vastly over rated, and means little to me. Purity of mind and heart is far different than the kind of purity you are referring to.

Personally I don't think this is experience vs. purity. I think it's more about behavior and attitude. A women who was with few guys behaved and behaves differently compared to a women who had many guys. A woman with a purity attitude is probably religious or at least behaves similar to what religious people want. She should look for a guy who is interested in purity and stay with him forever.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

From The Institute of Family Studies,

"Women with 10 or more partners were the most likely to divorce, but this only became true in recent years;

Women with 3-9 partners were less likely to divorce than women with 2 partners; and,

Women with 0-1 partners were the least likely to divorce."

"The highest five-year divorce rates of all are associated with marrying in the 2000s and having ten or more premarital sex partners: 33 percent." 

https://ifstudies.org/blog/counterintuitive-trends-in-the-link-between-premarital-sex-and-marital-stability

I'm happy to spend a night with an slut experienced woman, but I choose not to marry one.

I think the the "Institute of family studies" is a bit like the Temperance Society maybe 10,000 all over the World..  Not very well liked or believed in any pub or bar world wide.

Edited by David Walden
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Personally I don't think this is experience vs. purity. I think it's more about behavior and attitude. A women who was with few guys behaved and behaves differently compared to a women who had many guys. A woman with a purity attitude is probably religious or at least behaves similar to what religious people want. She should look for a guy who is interested in purity and stay with him forever.

Ha  Ha   5555

8 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

True that. The biggest problem with the majority of western women, is that they are intimidated and scared of their femininity. They somehow think that by showing their feminine side, it makes them weak. As many of us know, quite the opposite is true. By refusing or being unable to demonstrate their feminine attributes, they are denying what makes them most appealing and attractive. If we wanted to date someone more masculine than we are, we would. My heart goes out to most western woman, as it seems to be a situation that is completely out of their control, and many seem lost, bitter and lonely. On the other hand, the willingness to manifest the dignity within femininity, is what makes many Asian women so appealing. I am grateful every day to be with an outstanding Thai woman, and not to have to endure what a high percentage of western men have to put up with daily, with their dull, witless, masculine, non affectionate, overly demanding, bossy, emasculating, tough, nasty, bitter, older, girlfriends of wives. 

Though I find a small percentage of western women to be attractive, once they open their mouths, or once I witness how they behave, that level of attraction goes right out the window. 

That's an almost perfect analysis.

But you missed out on some...

When  a man from the west (most) has a relationship with an Asian, he tends to show a 'superiority' attitude and treat her that way. Hence, this is one reason that we see majority of foreigners are involved with the poor Thai ladies. The 'HiSo' and the middle class ladies (most) are really not attracted and hunting for foreigners. They lead a normal and pleasant local Thai Family life.

(ample proof of the above is the bickering we hear about the sick buffaloes, walking ATM, father/mother sick stories mentioned often here at the TVF and the foreign man loosing all his money etc...)

1 hour ago, ravip said:

When  a man from the west (most) has a relationship with an Asian, he tends to show a 'superiority' attitude and treat her that way. Hence, this is one reason that we see majority of foreigners are involved with the poor Thai ladies. The 'HiSo' and the middle class ladies (most) are really not attracted and hunting for foreigners. They lead a normal and pleasant local Thai Family life.

(ample proof of the above is the bickering we hear about the sick buffaloes, walking ATM, father/mother sick stories mentioned often here at the TVF and the foreign man loosing all his money etc...)

About 95% of Thai ladies are mostly poor, well below the income of us old farangs, about 4% are middle class and can look after themselves and about 1% are super rich.  Like many poor countries 95% of the wealth is owned by about 5% of the population Brazil, Mexico Cuba, India, China the list goes on.  Thailand is not much different.  So where do all these farangs go to find these middle class ladies.  It seem that many farangs rejected by their families in their own country get a sense of satisfaction from the comfort these lowly poor ladies provide.  Mostly these relationship are mutual, falling in love which is the catch cry in Hollywood hardly ever happens in Asia.   MBRs are mostly the way to go oh!  MBRs  Mutually Beneficial Relationships.  By your comments I'm not convinced you have been in a relationship with a Thai woman nor am I convinced you are a man.  Perhaps you are one of those ladies so well described in Spidermikes007's elegant description of some western women.

Edited by David Walden

51 minutes ago, David Walden said:

About 95% of Thai ladies are mostly poor, well below the income of us old farangs, about 4% are middle class and can look after themselves and about 1% are super rich.  Like many poor countries 95% of the wealth is owned by about 5% of the population Brazil, Mexico Cuba, India, China the list goes on.  Thailand is not much different.  So where do all these farangs go to find these middle class ladies.  It seem that many farangs rejected by their families in their own country get a sense of satisfaction from the comfort these lowly poor ladies provide.  Mostly these relationship are mutual, falling in love which is the catch cry in Hollywood hardly ever happens in Asia.   MBRs are mostly the way to go oh!  MBRs  Mutually Beneficial Relationships.  By your comments I'm not convinced you have been in a relationship with a Thai woman nor am I convinced you are a man.  Perhaps you are one of those ladies so well described in Spidermikes007's elegant description of some western women.

You have the liberty to make your own judgements 100%.

I agree to disagree.

Wish you all the best! 

Edit - Just an after thought!

I guarantee your last two sentences are 100% wrong.

I cannot guarantee the rest, but I guess it's all the same.

Edited by ravip

12 hours ago, ravip said:

I just wanted sex with a young woman a couple of sizes smaller, and a bit less 'self-entitled'.

Most of my mates were similar, why overthink everything?

• Like 1

I just wanted sex with a young woman a couple of sizes smaller, and a bit less 'self-entitled'.

Agreed. Being with a giant western woman is no fun at all. And being a subject, who is the recipient of constantly dictated terms is not particularly appealing. Face it. Most western women have to be the boss. They just cannot stand it, when a man stands up for himself.

That explains everything!

A bunch of men who are escaping their dominating women at home end up in poor countries, flashing their money at the poor 'beggars'. Some abusing women fit to be their grandchildren, some confirmed pedos, etc etc. The worse? Bashing the 3rd world country while comparing it to the 'super' home country they are fleeing!

Surely, there has to be some sort of a psychological issue here?

(Of course there are the exceptions)

• Like 2
  • Confused 2

2 minutes ago, ravip said:

A bunch of men who are escaping their dominating women at home end up in poor countries, flashing their money at the poor 'beggars'. Some abusing women fit to be their grandchildren, some confirmed pedos, etc etc. The worse? Bashing the 3rd world country while comparing it to the 'super' home country they are fleeing!

The "psychological issue" appears to be yours.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ravip said:

Agreed. Being with a giant western woman is no fun at all. And being a subject, who is the recipient of constantly dictated terms is not particularly appealing. Face it. Most western women have to be the boss. They just cannot stand it, when a man stands up for himself.

Yes it's called Mutually Beneficial Relationships (MBRs) at bit like charity.

• Haha 1

On 7/30/2018 at 9:35 PM, ravip said:

You have the liberty to make your own judgements 100%.

I agree to disagree.

Wish you all the best! 

Edit - Just an after thought!

I guarantee your last two sentences are 100% wrong.

I cannot guarantee the rest, but I guess it's all the same.

Well I think my description about MBRs in Thailand is they way things often finish up in most developed countries, often when you are married.  Certainly in Australia and in other mostly  Christian countries, older men sitting around all day and night with not much to do.  The floors so clean you can eat your dinner off them, doing as they are told, when, where, why and what to do, the wife giving orders ("is that your 3rd beer today?")...  Like the joke..."Where do good girls go when they die, to heaven off course.  They walk around in white robes play scrabble and other intelligent games, sometime talk to the saints perhaps even see the top man/lady.  Where do the beautiful sexy and intelligent girls go..."THEY GO EVERYWHERE". They know how to give good value...most of the men I know who are retired to Thailand are very regular blokes they are happy and quite generous with their limited incomes with their lady friends, very few are drunks ( most of the time?)  They just want to watch to footy, play snooker, play darts with a group friends over regularly, have a few drinks, dirty the floor from time to time and experience that lovely fuzzy feeling when you see a lady that's easy on the eyes...YES WE REMEMBER.

"Please don't take that away from us"  ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 2 months later...

I owned a bar on Patpong for two years and the ladies who worked during the day were waitresses or bartenders. The evening ladies were hostesses. Whether they went with a customer for the night was theirs and the customers choice. Never had complaints. If a patron was not satisfied he would not 'date' that lady again. Chances are if you date one, you are, more or less, "owned" by that girl. Had two American Peace Corp ladies asked of they could buy out my doorman. He agreed and the next day we had two happy Peace Corp ladies smilingly return.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, oldrunner said:

I owned a bar on Patpong for two years and the ladies who worked during the day were waitresses or bartenders. The evening ladies were hostesses. Whether they went with a customer for the night was theirs and the customers choice. Never had complaints. If a patron was not satisfied he would not 'date' that lady again. Chances are if you date one, you are, more or less, "owned" by that girl. Had two American Peace Corp ladies asked of they could buy out my doorman. He agreed and the next day we had two happy Peace Corp ladies smilingly return.

WHY NOT......AS LONG AS THERE IS NO VICTIM ALL IS OK.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

"as let’s not forget the original motivation was money and security, as opposed to attraction, so what’s not to say that doesn’t change? Most of these relationships will fail and it always seems to be the guy that is left losing both financially and emotionally.”

Original motivation is and almost everything we do from the day we are born until the last breath is "survival".

All the roads lead to Rome and all that we do lead to survival including the all good deeds such as honesty and religiousness  as well as committing homicides and starting wars

3 hours ago, finnishmen said:

better rent car,home,girl, only idiot marry bar girl, who need all cow if need one glass milk. stupid men only.

except home! its good to own one or two in one of the 1st world countries as its value always increases(unless its in a war zone)while you own and when you sell it at 60(+/-3 years),you could retire and move to a 3rd world country and buy a condo with a fraction of your lump some in hand(figure of speech).

Now you got  whole alot of money to party with(i.e. $4-5K a month) and rent the best of everything until you die.It will be enough unless you spend it senselessly or gamble.

(Mine is an example of an average and everyone's lifestyle is different)

Edited by pattayadude

On 12/17/2017 at 9:50 AM, connda said:

Whether it's a bar girl or some gal you met, there is always the possibility of being scammed.  However, if you're just out for a fun time and have established a bit of a rapport with a BG over time, they can be an alternative to trying to find a willing date.  One just needs to tread with reasonable caution.  And have fun!

Renting a bargirl can be, I am not saying is, a lot more expensive than hiring a car or a hotel room, especially when you take the barfine into consideration, and that's just the start.

I suppose it is OK for the fat, ugly, tattooed, facial haired brigade, as it is the only way they will get their end up.