Woman believed to be ex-PM Yingluck seen shopping in UK

rooster59

8 minutes ago, dunroaming said:

So do I and I have middle eastern clients who live there.  Mainly to the north of Piccadilly but their visitors stay at the Ritz or the serviced apartments in Bury Street.  Not arguing with you Happy enough, I am sure we are both speaking from our own knowledge.

ok. understood

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, hansnl said:

If she is Yingluck, shame on the British authorities.

Just try to get a visum for your wife or girlfriend, even for a short visit.

But I presume money has spoken.

Its called a visa and yes I did get one for my wife, so why did you not get one I wonder, was it no money to support her or did you marry an ex bar girl, it has to be one or the other and bar girls are top of the no no list. My wife says it so much nicer in the UK as she has freedom to do as she likes and drives without worry.

Yingluck not in a million years was she in that photo. But what the hell is Thailand going to do about her being in the UK if she did arrive here, run its mouth thats all, as it can do nothing else except kick out the Brits which its been trying to do for nearly 4 years. get over it just go and buy another watch and set the date to the 21st century not year 1

2 hours ago, ianf said:

<deleted> disgusting. Those of us who have real problems getting their spouses visas get sick of seeing these people coming and going to the UK as they please. Red Bull, Thaksin, Probably his sister. Criminals all. My wife ain't a criminal. A good person...but exclded

Sorry my friend laws are laws just like there where you are forbidden to own a plot of land to build a house on or like certain facebook posts. Now my wife who is Thai had no problems getting a RTR so why can you not get your wife one also? Pray tell why was she turned down?

Yingluck is a political refugee so the UK like most good country's grants asylum, unlike like where you are who either just traffic those people in need or push them back into the sea.

Just now, seajae said:

if thats her she has lost a sh*tload of weight and had a face lift, the person that took the pics must have been p*ssed

She looks like the Thai lady I know who has a nail bar in West London or the one who works in our local Thai restaurant or the woman who works in John Lewis in Kingston or.......... any other Thai woman of that age in the UK.

15 hours ago, stephen tracy said:

No steven100, the junta is doing that... fancy a day trip on a submarine? 

hey, did you see where the Thai economy is thriving under the Junta leadership ....  lol

It seems the nayers were wrong about Thailand and all the negative .... bla .... bla ... bla ...

Nevermind ......    I knew you were wrong at the start   !!

And the mystery Yingluck movie is next.

Who let her go ?

Who authorized and supervised The Great Thai Escape ?

I think the maid did it.

Maybe the chef did it.

There have been too many bad butlers.

Who will play the new PM, Prayuth ?

Will Yingluck play herself and start a new career as a fugitive Thai actress ?

Will Yingluck get her Thai passport reinstated ?

Will the movie have subtitles in 160 languages ?

Will the junta allow the movie in Thailand ?

So many questions.

We will all know the truth when the movie comes out.

I LOVE Thailand.

Edited by themerg

19 hours ago, evadgib said:

The Met are the only sheriffs in town. Anyone prancing about in the manner (no pun intended) you have described will either be shot or trussed up like a Bernard Matthews Turkey!

The billionaire body guards do not prance and are not the stereotype you see around athletes or movie stars. They are the real deal and their goal is to not be seen and can take down many people quickly if needed. With all the political connections of billionaires the cops or laws are the least of their concern. Different world for the 1 percent than the rest of us. Peace 

On 30/12/2017 at 7:50 AM, BigBadGeordie said:

If true, she appears to have fallen on hard times, braving the Boxing Day sales to save a few baht. Poor Yingluk.

Even rich people like a bargain.... 

Warren buffett invited Bill gates to dinner once and when it came time to pay the bill he had a coupon cut out for a discount :smile: