Congratulations: Poster-of-the-Year, 2017

Scott

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's here you sing it. BTW one of the best baritone sax solos on He's a Rebel at 1:11 -- song written by Gene Pitney. Produced by Phil Spector. Lead vocal by Darlene Love -- and I didn't need to look uyp any of that on Google.

Edited by JLCrab

3 hours ago, transam said:

OK...First off thanks for the above comments....:thumbsup:

Getting my name on a brass plaque in the TVF office with my name on will really be a blast...

Like to thank TVF staff for doing a great job searching out the naughty boys, think there will be a few noses deep in the froth today..

Think we all had a bit of fun, so thanks to all who got involved, and those who were nominated know that folk out there like their input.

After winning silver the last two years and now the gold certainly tells me l have caused a few smiles over the years..

I didn't stick around last night because of last years memories of odd balls telling lies about myself to "plant seeds" so members shifted votes, the no shifting votes thing l reckon put an end to that crap.

Believe it or not these creeps are still telling lies about me AND TVF staff elsewhere, sad bunch. They should really get a life, or a bird..

Anyhoooo, fat bloke and his side kick (boy wonder) will now have a lot of explaining to do to their "followers" regarding their "insider" information crap about Trans isn't going to win POTY...:stoner:

If I am still around I will definitely be involved with next years POTY, though l will be more relaxed for sure.

Hey Scott, when will my 8 dots be changed to gold ones......thumbs.gif.ca812b50ac5bb7e2639a34257795ccc8.gif

Proof, if ever proof was needed, that some people really take things way too seriously.

4 hours ago, transam said:

The pic was carefully chosen....Meaning....

"I may be shirtless but I can smile"....:stoner:

Congratulations, Mr. Transam !1 I'm glad that you've decided to wait with the operation that wouldn't just change your gender. We don't need another silicone hero. 

Stay happy, healthy, and wealthy. Well, and don't forget to smile from time to time.

A happy New Mia Noi !!

Please see your present attached, good job to read so many dumb posts within one week.

7 weeks to 50 pull-ups.pdf

Edited by jenny2017

3 hours ago, canuckamuck said:

A few closing thoughts

I think for next year we need to fix a few things. I wonder if some web minded person can tell us how difficult it would be to run a poll outside of the forum software. A simple page that could be a sub-directory of Thai visa, requires a TV log in, and can handle a poll with more parameters. But importantly is not restricted by the forum software.

-Nominations could be entered and stored, no need for someone to keep track and post the results.

-Polls would be unlimited in number of members to vote for.

- Multi voting would be a available. Being able to vote for (for instance) your four favorites would give a more honest representation of who the true favorites are. Everybody's second favorite can be a better winner than a few people's first favorite. Currently someone wins when they get the highest percentage of single votes. This favors voting blocks and polarizes the poll. Alternatively, if someone appears on  nearly all of the people's list of favorites, even though he might be most people's second or third favorite. He would be more liked overall and a better POTY.

-Vote changing would be possible. Pure entertainment as this rise and fall of contestants fortunes continues to force increasingly more creative campaigning. And the end would be a guaranteed clickfest as the suspense and drama would be exhilarating

Probably some more things could be considered, but the important thing is most of this could be managed by some fairly simple code.

...and more proof.

Could be worse though. Could be whining about some dead guy in Chiang Mai.

Edited by NanLaew

28 minutes ago, transam said:

Seems you know nothing, but that's OK.....We move on...thumbs.gif.c5be832ece43fd0b4ed95e1831caf7ab.gif

It isn't anything to do with knowledge and 'knowing' anything. The off-the-cuff comment about an acceptance speech left in the pub was good.

...and then you actually MADE a speech.

that-moment-you-realize-you-should-have-stopped-talking.jpg.c1d0209a2da13f58112de4d84b039350.jpg

But hey!... don't let me p!ss on your wee parade.

Edited by NanLaew

12 minutes ago, NanLaew said:

It isn't anything to do with knowledge and 'knowing' anything. The off-the-cuff comment about an acceptance speech left in the pub was good.

...and then you actually MADE a speech.

that-moment-you-realize-you-should-have-stopped-talking.jpg.c1d0209a2da13f58112de4d84b039350.jpg

Hey, but don't let me p!ss on your wee parade.

Nobody can do that....:stoner:

Even fat bloke who is heading for the wilderness....

Edited by transam