(Pos) Point of Sale Credit Card machine options Thailand

Was researching options for an online merchant gateway system for a website (paying for something online with your credit or debit card) and came across quite a few options for pos credit card charging machines. Most options in either the USA or UK charge a flat rate of 2.7% per transaction for online payments or in store payments using a pos machine and they charge standard FX rates also.

Basically I am Looking for similar options in Thailand whereby I can avoid the banks altogether.

I have seen the banks in Thailand charge both our business a fee of about 2.5% to receive the credit card payment into our bank and also the customer a 3.6% markup for currency conversion. This added markup for the customers is obviously not appreciated and was hoping to find something more reasonable. 

Any ideas?

Can't help with a recommendation but I will give a "Amen Brother!!!" regarding: "... and also the customer a 3.6% markup for currency conversion...This added markup for the customers is obviously not appreciated...

Any business that will not accept payment in Thai baht and only accept a foreign debit/credit card if accepting a Dynamic Currency Conversion (DCC) rip-off rate like the 3.6% markup you mentioned is a business that does not get any of my business unless I have absolutely no other choice.  Fortunately, I've only run into a few like that here in Bangkok over the last 10 years I lived here---and they don't get any of my business now.   Just pisses me off that they are taking advantage of foreigners that way.

Edited by Pib