Australian child sex abusers on notice in Thailand

webfact

Of course, it's not just Australians, it's farangs from anywhere and everywhere. 

The Americans are starting a serious anti-trafficking push, which is of necessity worldwide in scope.

SE Asia is up to its neck catering to pedos. Let's hope the crackdown is successful.

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 problems here. One, pointing out Australians seems ridiculous and inflammatory in light of the rest of the article. I'm  against all pedos as we all should and believe they should be castrated or shot which ever they prefer. 2 what has Pattaya got to do with pedos?  Seedy night-life does not indicate paedophilia and though there may be some pretty seedy Dudes who choose to search out the younger ladies in Pattaya. They would be late teens at worst. Unsavoury certainly. Paedophilia? Not even <deleted> close. This also seems to come up in other threads as well some people need to check their definition of paedophile. An old man having sex with a 16, 17 or 18 year old girl maybe disgusting and possibly be stuatory rape but it ain't paedophilia 

1 minute ago, jenny2017 said:

Wow! I don't buy your story now. I've visited Pattaya pretty often before I settled down in Isaan.

Not even living there, but I was offered kids to take to my hotel room from a money hungry mama sun. I'm sure that certain people have their websites and information on where to get what they prefer.

That doesn't say that Pattaya is as innocent as you're trying to sell it....

He never said it doesn't happen in Pattaya, just that he's never experienced it there, and same with me. However, I have no doubt it goes on there, just as it goes on in whatever country we all come from. I never saw it in my country, but it happens nevertheless.

1 hour ago, Jeremy50 said:

That's odd, I thought they would all be in Cambodia. Look at some of the 1000's of Pattaya nightlife vlogs, if you can bear the mindless boredom, and inane commentaries, and you will be hard pressed to  spot a working girl under the age of 25, or under the weight of 60. It must be a safety in numbers thing. I guess the cheap food, and the chance to endlessly swill beer while watching the 'footy' appeals to all types.

I imagine under aged girls are not likely to be on show for idiot vloggers

4 minutes ago, jenny2017 said:

Wow! I don't buy your story now. I've visited Pattaya pretty often before I settled down in Isaan.

Not even living there, but I was offered kids to take to my hotel room from a money hungry mama sun. I'm sure that certain people have their websites and information on where to get what they prefer.

That doesn't say that Pattaya is as innocent as you're trying to sell it....

I was offered kids to take to my hotel room from a money hungry mama sun

Sounds more like she was trying to set you up to blackmail.

I've been in many Pattaya barbeers and never been offered underage.

57 minutes ago, Just1Voice said:

No, you're trying to twist my words.  BOTH parties are to blame, not just one side, but if there is no supply, there can be no demand.  Simple economics. 

Please let’s not blame the kids. 

3 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

He never said it doesn't happen in Pattaya, just that he's never experienced it there, and same with me. However, I have no doubt it goes on there, just as it goes on in whatever country we all come from. I never saw it in my country, but it happens nevertheless.

Yep, it happens all around the world and Pattaya  seems to be the place where all goes. 

I was quite a bit sad when they delivered a child to my hotel. It came from a massage parlour, sent by the greedy Mama Sun.

4 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

It might have been a set up, and wasn't expecting a child at my hotel door.Thanks 

9 minutes ago, worgeordie said:

"On notice", what does that even mean in respect to this,

"We know your here and are watching you ",why give them

a heads up,now you would think they will be even more harder

to catch.

regards Worgeordie

Wise words. If more people would run around with open eyes and report certain people.

I've seen foreign men who shared a young Cambodian boy who's always at the pool with them. The cops weren't interested. 

Edited by jenny2017

22 minutes ago, KonKorat said:

Most would be from the UK as I have seen stats on this on a news site a while back.

Who gives a shit which country these scum come from? 

They are filth because of their behaviour, not their nationality. 

Yep, it happens all around the world and Pattaya  seems to be the place where all goes. 

I was quite a bit sad when they delivered a child to my hotel. It came from a massage parlour, sent by the greedy Mama Sun.

I don't know which hotel you stayed at, but every hotel I stayed at in Pattaya recorded the details of every "temporary girlfriend" that stayed with a guest, and there was no way a "child" would have been allowed in. Had anyone tried to bring a "child" in, the police would have been called. It's just not allowed in a proper hotel.

I can only suggest you stay in a better class of hotel next time.

11 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

It wasn't from a bar, the girl was sent by a massage parlour. And I had my girl chosen, who then had another customer, so they sent the kid? That doesn't make sense...

1 minute ago, thaibeachlovers said:

I don't know which hotel you stayed at, but every hotel I stayed at in Pattaya recorded the details of every "temporary girlfriend" that stayed with a guest, and there was no way a "child" would have been allowed in. Had anyone tried to bring a "child" in, the police would have been called. It's just not allowed in a proper hotel.

I can only suggest you stay in a better class of hotel next time.

I stayed at a place way out,near Buddha hill, called Island View. The driver then asked for my room number and brought the girl to my room. The hotel must have thought that this guy was a customer, or  visiting a customer. 

Just now, jenny2017 said:

It wasn't from a bar, the girl was sent by a massage parlour. And I had my girl chosen, who then had another customer, so they sent the kid? That doesn't make sense...

OK, but bar or massage parlour same same.

The bit that is bad is that the hotel staff allowed a "child" to be taken to your room. I never heard of that. The normal procedure is for the guest to present their "friend" to the reception, so they know that you actually want her, then they take her ID card till she leaves.

Sounds like the hotel staff were in on the scam. Like I say, stay somewhere better next time.

1 minute ago, thaibeachlovers said:

OK, but bar or massage parlour same same.

The bit that is bad is that the hotel staff allowed a "child" to be taken to your room. I never heard of that. The normal procedure is for the guest to present their "friend" to the reception, so they know that you actually want her, then they take her ID card till she leaves.

Sounds like the hotel staff were in on the scam. Like I say, stay somewhere better next time.

Please read post 45. The driver who brought the child to the hotel must have known how to get into a hotel room without racing eyebrows. 

I don't think that the hotel staff was part of it, I knew them over ten years at that time. 

Anyway, no kid got hurt, but i was just wondering how easy it would be for a Pedo to find one. 

Please read post 45. The driver who brought the child to the hotel must have known how to get into a hotel room without racing eyebrows. 

I don't think that the hotel staff was part of it, I knew them over ten years at that time. 

Anyway, no kid got hurt, but i was just wondering how easy it would be for a Pedo to find one. 

Did you inform the hotel staff then? If not, why not? If you did, what did they do?

Edited by thaibeachlovers

20 minutes ago, DoctorB said:

In the 20+ years I spent in Pattaya, on and off, I never met even one person who expressed any interest in sex with children, nor was I ever propositioned by a tout offering the services of a youngster. I'm not complaining; just trying to put things in perspective before the 'hang-em-high' brigade get going.

The downside of the internet is that it is easier to connect up people of similar interests -- and through these networks allow groups of pedophiles to communicate among themselves.  It is no different from the dark net where there are online marketplaces for everything that you can think of -- including hitmen for hire.   There have been several arrests of mamasans at bars offering men who they thought were interested girls that were not of legal age.  

Supply and demand - is all about pricing.  There will always be a supply, and there will always be a demand - that is the reality of things.  Criminal commercial activity is actually quite logical and tends to operate at a brutal level on risk / reward.  Reducing supply will increase price.  Increasing the risk for criminal commercial activity (on both the suppliers and customers) -- usually does not eliminate it - it does however increase what is the lowest acceptable price because of the higher level of risk.  

Up until recently -- Thailand has only seemed to really be actively reducing foreign demand -- mostly to meet international obligations and the associated loss of face internationally with regards to reputation.  I have noticed that there seems to be a change -- in that the crackdown is also happening in non-foreign facing under-age activity in Thailand.  

What is needed is a zero-tolerance attitude of police for all under-age prostitution etc. (the laws that Thailand has are very similar to Canadas).   Of course police reform.  It is still possible to buy your way out of a situation for a foreigner (even if it requires significant outlays).  There has been proposals in the US to encode into every passport if you are on the sex offender registry - for offences against children.  There should be an international agreement on making sure all countries (especially in the developed world) encode this into passports as well.  So sure, you may be legally able to get a passport - but  no country would accept you entering.

Basically making sure that we make it so difficult that travelling outside your country for child sex is so near impossible -- good for Thailand, good for the world at large.

5 minutes ago, craftyhen said:

or Geoffrey...

Geoff might perish in an unfortunate accident one day.  Brakes on the car fail.  Slip on a banana peel and fall down a flight of stairs.  Bitten by 15 King Browns which, apparently climbed in through an open window and under his bed sheets. 

Edited by 55Jay

49 minutes ago, Catoni said:

I read before about older Thai pimp women providing young girls to both Thai and foreigner pedophiles. 

In the article, it mentioned about a few of those women being arrested by the BIBs.

When they arrest a foreigner, they stop one man from abusing a few kids. The kids will be back selling themselves a week later. 

When they arrest the Thai supplier, they stop hundreds of children from being sold and abused and get the kids the help that they need. It is a nasty secret that thai refuse to face. 

There is always a market for that. One is offering, another is selling.

If there would be a registered prostitution with health checks and raids it would be easier to control this kind of business.

But you will never eradicate it as long there is free internet.

US, Australia, EU and like should all pass legislation to target international child abusers.

In addition to what ever other jail sentence is due their passports should be permanently cancelled and seized

so they can never again menace children abroad.

We all go on about pedophilia in Asia. 

But there was just a report in nz that in 2018 66 girls under 15 became pregnant with 9 of those under 14, and nobody blinks an eye. France apparently does not have a legal age of consent, so if the man can prove the 10 year old consented to go to the bedroom, he is not charged. Several countries have marriages starting from 9. A foreigner having sex with a 15 year old girl would go to prison. And yet pregnancy of girls under 15 in Australia, nz, England, America and so forth is common. I'm not advocating it. But a foreigner is called a child sex offender if he has sex with a 17 year old girl. So I always consider these articles on a case by case basis.