Trump rejects author's accusations, calls self 'stable genius'

rooster59

16 hours ago, JHolmesJr said:

Im never going to waste any time or money on wolfs garbage but i did read an article he's published in some trump unfriendly magazine...wow...I don't know how he makes up such crap....he is literally writing about whats going on in the thought processes of conway, trump, priebus, bannon, seems like everyone told this journo their innermost thoughts ....yeah, right.

i smell the stench of a certain 'foundation' all over this.

Imaginary smells can be the first sign of an impending stroke. You should get yourself a full checkup right away.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, soalbundy said:

someone has got to Bannon, seems he is backtracking on Trump Jr. He is now a fine man and a patriot, must have had a serious visit from someone with a pair of pliers.

perhaps the same dentist dustin hoffman had in "marathon man" ?

16 hours ago, Andaman Al said:

:cheesy:

https://www.mediamatters.org/blog/2014/11/06/medical-experts-condemn-foxs-keith-ablow-shamef/201486

Read the link and what Ablow was saying about Obama and Ebola - how Obama welcomed the presence of Ebola in the USA because he has an affinity for Africa!

Fox is really aiming well at it's target audience. My oh my!

Thank you. Generally it takes about three nanoseconds of rooting around online to expose these sham "pundits."

44 minutes ago, Cory1848 said:

Thank you. Generally it takes about three nanoseconds of rooting around online to expose these sham "pundits."

I agree with him, in a stable he probably is the biggest genius, but only if he is alone there and all the horses are out grazing

It seems that many outside the US would disagree with his tweet:

"As ‘Fire and Fury’ is published, Europe openly debates: ‘Is Trump still sane?’"

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2018/01/05/as-fire-and-fury-is-published-europe-openly-debates-is-trump-still-sane/?utm_term=.bf97fe0e5442

Personally, I agree with him.  He is a stable genus.  Equus asinus to be more specific.

labelling an opponent mentally ill was a tactic used by the soviet union. they placed many opponents in mental institutions
Irrelevant. trump is the one in power here and there are many objective reasons to consider him at the very least extremely mentally bizarre.

Sent from my [device_name] using http://Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

9 hours ago, soalbundy said:

I agree with him, in a stable he probably is the biggest genius, but only if he is alone there and all the horses are out grazing

true, if he really were a genius he would be an expat living in thailand and a regular participant on this forum.

2 hours ago, atyclb said:

labelling an opponent mentally ill was a tactic used by the soviet union. they placed many opponents in mental institutions

Tell that to Trump:

Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump)

16/10/2014, 3:23 PM

I am starting to think that there is something seriously wrong with President Obama's mental health. Why won't he stop the flights. Psycho!

On 1/7/2018 at 12:47 PM, Gecko123 said:

Anyone who doesn't recognize this man's mental incompetency is living in la-la land. Trump has been incredibly lucky in both winning the presidency and that he hasn't had to confront any major domestic or international crisis. When the stock market crashes, or some geopolitical crisis has to be responded to, you will all see how utterly unqualified he is to hold office.

What proof do you have of his mental incompetency? The left said President Reagan was mentally incompetent. Past President's have had crisis in the past and they handled them,some good some bad.

7 minutes ago, Thakkar said:

Tell that to Trump:

Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump)

16/10/2014, 3:23 PM

I am starting to think that there is something seriously wrong with President Obama's mental health. Why won't he stop the flights. Psycho!

That's hilarious. Obama is an actual stable genius. Of course actual stable geniuses never tell you they are that. I don't mean he's an Einstein or anything but obviously of very high intelligence based only on how he speaks in interviews. Speeches are different because they are written by others. 

On 1/7/2018 at 9:10 PM, atyclb said:

Dr. Ablow highly respected internationally renowned psychiatrist (He graduated from Brown Universityin 1983, magna cum laude, with a Bachelor of Science degree in neurosciences. He received his Doctor of Medicine degree from Johns Hopkins Medical School in 1987[6] and completed his psychiatry residency at the Tufts-New England Medical Center. He was Board Certified by the American Board of Psychiatry & Neurology in psychiatry in 1993 and forensic psychiatry in 1999.[7])

Just unethical,and ridiculous.Reagan had to go through this kind of demonizing  too.These so called doctors from the left saying he has mental incompetency. 

The Goldwater rule is the informal name given to Section 7 in the American Psychiatric Association's (APA) Principles of Medical Ethics that states it is unethical for psychiatrists to give a professional opinion about public figures they have not examined[further explanation needed] in person, and from whom they have not obtained consent to discuss their mental health in public statements. It is named after presidential candidate Barry Goldwater.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goldwater_rule

Edited by riclag

trump deserves no protection from ANY criticism. Not the Goldwater rule. Not Godwin's law. NOTHING! Normally we would respect the office. He doesn't respect the office. He's dragged it into the gutter and every indication is that he will be dragging it even lower as his train wreck of a presidency proceeds. He's a disgusting bully. Anyone that doesn't agree with him or is disloyal in any way gets cruelly insulted. Any not flattering to the clown news, even direct video quotes of things he himself has said, is "fake news" in his fascistic alternative reality.  He's the vulgarian in chief. He's a deep shame and embarrassment to all DECENT Americans. Who wouldn't that demagogic monster throw under his bus?

Edited by Jingthing

2 hours ago, riclag said:

Just unethical,and ridiculous.Reagan had to go through this kind of demonizing  too.These so called doctors from the left saying he has mental incompetency. 

The Goldwater rule is the informal name given to Section 7 in the American Psychiatric Association's (APA) Principles of Medical Ethics that states it is unethical for psychiatrists to give a professional opinion about public figures they have not examined[further explanation needed] in person, and from whom they have not obtained consent to discuss their mental health in public statements. It is named after presidential candidate Barry Goldwater.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goldwater_rule

You didn't watch that video before you posted it did you?  :cheesy:

On 1/7/2018 at 12:47 PM, Gecko123 said:

Anyone who doesn't recognize this man's mental incompetency is living in la-la land. Trump has been incredibly lucky in both winning the presidency and that he hasn't had to confront any major domestic or international crisis. When the stock market crashes, or some geopolitical crisis has to be responded to, you will all see how utterly unqualified he is to hold office.

What is frightening though is that a lot of people voted for him, what does this say about the mental competence of the population of a great military power.

5 hours ago, Andaman Al said:

You didn't watch that video before you posted it did you?  :cheesy:

I guess that's what's called "friendly fire".  Shooting one's own team in the foot.

Edited by ballpoint

4 hours ago, soalbundy said:

What is frightening though is that a lot of people voted for him, what does this say about the mental competence of the population of a great military power.

I agree that Trump's election reflects poorly on the US electorate, and raises serious questions about its ability to be misled by a candidate making empty populist promises, but they eventually realize their mistake, in Trump's case, remarkably quickly.  Hopefully the upcoming mid-term election will put an end to this madness. If he is re-elected, I doubt I will ever live in America again. Also, don't forget, Hillary Clinton won the popular vote by 2.9 mm votes.

Edited by Gecko123

9 hours ago, riclag said:

What proof do you have of his mental incompetency? The left said President Reagan was mentally incompetent. Past President's have had crisis in the past and they handled them,some good some bad.

Turned out that towards the end of his presidency Reagen was showing signs of dementia, but Trump hasn't got dementia he is just a mentally sick man, no I am not a psychiatrist but neither am I a doctor but I can tell if someone has a broken arm.

9 hours ago, riclag said:

Reagan was mentally incompetent.   He was diagnosed with Alzheimer's and there was some concrete evidence of it while he was in office.   Reagan, had a general policy and a conservative, but competent cabinet.   He took advice.   

For Trump, his staff are more like people riding wild horses in a stampede without a bridle.   

23 hours ago, Gecko123 said:

Everyone should be concerned that someone as narcissistic as Trump will provoke an international crisis. Look up the term 'narcissistic rage' if you're not. Concerns that his cognitive abilities are in decline are also legitimate given (1) his age, (2) repeated reports that his attention span is very short, (3) he repeats himself incessantly,  (4) has difficulty processing written information, and (5) has a troubled relationship with the truth.  Please also note that he never submitted to a legitimate physical and mental evaluation as a presidential candidate.

May I add: 

6) His father suffered dementia.  The medical science assumes that at least 5% of all dementia cases have a genetic origin.

59 minutes ago, Credo said:

Reagan was mentally incompetent.   He was diagnosed with Alzheimer's and there was some concrete evidence of it while he was in office.   Reagan, had a general policy and a conservative, but competent cabinet.   He took advice.   

For Trump, his staff are more like people riding wild horses in a stampede without a bridle.   

Dr's going after PT very very unethical. Just like when they tried it with Reagan.No proof and very dangerous, especially when the Dems only message is resist and obstruct.2024

"The Goldwater rule is the informal name given to Section 7 in the American Psychiatric Association's (APA) Principles of Medical Ethics that states it is unethical for psychiatrists to give a professional opinion about public figures they have not examined[further explanation needed] in person, and from whom they have not obtained consent to discuss their mental health in public statements. It is named after presidential candidate Barry Goldwater.

Edited by riclag

59 minutes ago, soalbundy said:

Turned out that towards the end of his presidency Reagen was showing signs of dementia, but Trump hasn't got dementia he is just a mentally sick man, no I am not a psychiatrist but neither am I a doctor but I can tell if someone has a broken arm.

Billionaire to President ! crazy Hah,Maybe its the 2 scoops or the triple cheese burger's and all those diet cokes to wash it down, that help give him his success.

Edited by riclag

1 minute ago, riclag said:

Billionaire to President ! crazy Hah

You know where he originally got his money from ? Daddy, even his mother has said she is shocked at what she has given birth to. Read about his business dealings, he isn't the smart businessman that he makes himself out to be, his only real success was a skating ring.

2 minutes ago, soalbundy said:

You know where he originally got his money from ? Daddy, even his mother has said she is shocked at what she has given birth to. Read about his business dealings, he isn't the smart businessman that he makes himself out to be, his only real success was a skating ring.

Like I said, Billionaire to President! crazy 

1 hour ago, Gecko123 said:

I agree that Trump's election reflects poorly on the US electorate, and raises serious questions about its ability to be misled by a candidate making empty populist promises, but they eventually realize their mistake, in Trump's case, remarkably quickly.  Hopefully the upcoming mid-term election will put an end to this madness. If he is re-elected, I doubt I will ever live in America again. Also, don't forget, Hillary Clinton won the popular vote by 2.9 mm votes.

2024 will be easy!No message to offer American's other than resist and obstruct.Why is it PT haters can't get it? The Presidency goes through the US electorate process.Vote to change it otherwise live with it. It use to be when a President was elected, American's respected the democratic process.You will be missed when you leave.

Edited by riclag

28 minutes ago, riclag said:

Like I said, Billionaire to President! crazy 

There are some people richer than Trump.  Are they, to you, better people?  Trump and his followers seem to have a credo:  the richer a person is the smarter that person is.  Bokassa, Amin, Sukarno, Marcos, Putin, head shieks at Muslim countries, are all richer than Trump, .....does that make them better or smarter?   There are also drug dealers richer than Trump, does that make them smarter?  

A little bit of research will show that Trump gained money by cheating and acting like a mafia don.  He burnished his success by shitting on contractors and constantly threatening lawsuits.    Maybe that impresses you, but doesn't impress me and 80% of Americans.

2 hours ago, soalbundy said:

you are amazing since many doctors i know tell me an x ray is  required to know if an arm is broken.

Edited by atyclb

48 minutes ago, FritsSikkink said:

More likely the constant cheating and not paying of other people.

Fritz,Billionaire to President! Did cheating and not paying people,as you say,  lead to criminal  indictments,nope. Here's a link to all of his business dealings,before he was elected President. There are some good some bad results.Bottom line fritz,no proof of mental incompetency and  B 2 P.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legal_affairs_of_Donald_Trump

Edited by riclag

32 minutes ago, riclag said:

Fritz,Billionaire to President! Did cheating and not paying people,as you say,  lead to criminal  indictments,nope. Here's a link to all of his business dealings,before he was elected President. There are some good some bad results.Bottom line fritz,no proof of mental incompetency and  B 2 P.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legal_affairs_of_Donald_Trump

Where he couldn't bully people out of their money, he settled a lot of cases to avoid a conviction.

Edited by FritsSikkink