Haunting CCTV shows ex-British soldier taking Thai prostitute to hotel before she plunged five floors to her death

snoop1130

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, free123 said:

the guy should be fined no doubt ...if they find out he pushed her than is number one murder see u next life out of prison...but that makes the hooker to no saint...most girls just send a bare minimum or nothing to their familys the rest is for expensive iphones gold and the compolsary gik....thai hookers same businnes pussys like everywhere else in the world...drugs alcohol violence the usual 

If you looked at the video and saw her, I am assuming you did, you would have seen that she is not your typical "Thai Hooker" as you portray them to be, i.e. they are not all same same, but then again most males wouldn't know the difference, as the males are the first ones to put these girls down because of their ego's, but will be the first ones to open their wallets to engage in sex with these bar girl, what should we label ourselves then ? 

She is not the type of "world wide hooker" you are portraying her to be, obviously, you have little understanding of Isaan girls and or Thai bar girls and the need to work to provide money to their families, i.e. have you ever stepped out of your comfort zone, or taken your blinkers off.

Sure drugs, alcohol, violence is associated with some hookers, if you want to label women as that, because they spread their women for you and me to make a living, the ones that get caught up in drugs, alcohol and violence are the ones that have fallen off the wagon, i.e. not left in time, i.e. not met a farang to take care of them so that they don't have to do what they are doing, (limited choices) for Isaan girls, and have little education and the parents want to show off to the other village people by spending the money on gold, parties and or building big houses at their daughter expense for their ego's, again, lacking education, and not putting it away for a rainy day, or opening up a business.

Personally I have a lot of respect for these girls, and less for the males like yourself that has no idea what he is talking about, and no I am not a soft C-ck, have been around a long time, and have had my fair share of women, world wide, and one could say, am pretty street wise, perhaps you should get out and about more, and if ever was stupid enough to get ripped by a bar girl, "Thai Hooker", then you obviously have no idea. 

All women are selling something. That does not make her a bad person, just someone who is doing the best for herself and her family. How about a little sympathy for a young girl who is no longer with us. As a ex vietnam vet who does suffer from PTSD I can tell you that there are some people who just use it as as excuse.

R.I.P. As an atheist there is no afterlife but at least you are not suffering anymore. As for the alleged offender doing something, maybe calling for help may have been a good idea instead of stealing her phone and running. 

3 hours ago, 4MyEgo said:

If you looked at the video and saw her, I am assuming you did, you would have seen that she is not your typical "Thai Hooker" as you portray them to be, i.e. they are not all same same, but then again most males wouldn't know the difference, as the males are the first ones to put these girls down because of their ego's, but will be the first ones to open their wallets to engage in sex with these bar girl, what should we label ourselves then ? 

She is not the type of "world wide hooker" you are portraying her to be, obviously, you have little understanding of Isaan girls and or Thai bar girls and the need to work to provide money to their families, i.e. have you ever stepped out of your comfort zone, or taken your blinkers off.

Sure drugs, alcohol, violence is associated with some hookers, if you want to label women as that, because they spread their women for you and me to make a living, the ones that get caught up in drugs, alcohol and violence are the ones that have fallen off the wagon, i.e. not left in time, i.e. not met a farang to take care of them so that they don't have to do what they are doing, (limited choices) for Isaan girls, and have little education and the parents want to show off to the other village people by spending the money on gold, parties and or building big houses at their daughter expense for their ego's, again, lacking education, and not putting it away for a rainy day, or opening up a business.

Personally I have a lot of respect for these girls, and less for the males like yourself that has no idea what he is talking about, and no I am not a soft C-ck, have been around a long time, and have had my fair share of women, world wide, and one could say, am pretty street wise, perhaps you should get out and about more, and if ever was stupid enough to get ripped by a bar girl, "Thai Hooker", then you obviously have no idea. 

Hear, hear. Lot of misogyny in these threads, bigotry, ignorance masquerading as expertise, and Brits trying to minimize wrongdoing by "one o' the lads just having a bit o' fun."

Thai bar girls, BTW, don't think of themselves as prostitutes and will be offended or even hurt if you call them by that term. True story: when I came to PTY many years ago I asked a nice young lady, of whom the victim reminds me, why she wanted or needed to be a prostitute (in Thai)--and she started crying. "Why you call me prostitute?" Felt kinda bad about it.

16 minutes ago, JSixpack said:

Hear, hear. Lot of misogyny in these threads, bigotry, ignorance masquerading as expertise, and Brits trying to minimize wrongdoing by "one o' the lads just having a bit o' fun."

Thai bar girls, BTW, don't think of themselves as prostitutes and will be offended or even hurt if you call them by that term. True story: when I came to PTY many years ago I asked a nice young lady, of whom the victim reminds me, why she wanted or needed to be a prostitute (in Thai)--and she started crying. "Why you call me prostitute?" Felt kinda bad about it.

Yeh, that would have added salt to the wounds, most bar girls given half a chance would be doing what the are doing.

The smart ones, not many, will try to get you smashed so that when you go back to the hotel, you either fall asleep, or can't get it up, either way, you gotta pay...lol

23 hours ago, jenny2017 said:

Haunting CCTV shows ex-British soldier taking Thai prostitute to hotel before she plunged five floors to her death

Is he not British anymore? Should be British ex-soldier taking Thai prostitute...

Both are OK.....he's an ex  British soldier, not ex British in isolation.   A 'former British soldier' would have been better.

A "British ex soldier" doesn't sound quite right although it is grammatically OK; British, and a former soldier sounds much better also.

"Ex" and "former" have essentially the same meaning in this context, but one 'sounds' better than the other.

I love dissecting the English language, so many twists and turns, and SO many inconsistencies.

4 hours ago, 4MyEgo said:

well said ''I love you man''....in the straight way.

19 hours ago, poanoi said:

i dont think it was an accident that she fell, i think he pushed her with death as intent.
thai hookers can be very aggressive, and as has been reported, this punter is also aggressive

Clearly you have more facts than anyone at your disposal.  Congratulations for making the most inane comment in the thread.  

thais who provide services are either long time or short time..these services range from sex to live in cartakers,they wash your clothes they buy your food and they cut the annoying rouge ear hairs,they become your mother your daughter your caretaker or your lover..this is more than sex for many, these  woman are companions and partners.,and anyone of these woman ''or so called prostitutes,'' will provide all of these services for you..what I have just laid out, is not the definition of a prostitute,but is in fact the definition of a thai ''working girl''..''I'' and many other men ,here refer to them as ''woman''..

2 minutes ago, mok199 said:

thais who provide services are either long time or short time..these services range from sex to live in cartakers,they wash your clothes they buy your food and they cut the annoying rouge ear hairs,and they take care of your ''needs''.....this is more than sex for many, these are woman are companions.,and anyone of the so called p's will provide all of these services for you..this is not the definition of a prostitute..I and many here refer to them as ''woman''..

Some  even refer to them as "my wife"

I prefer to get my haircut by a barber, my clothes washed by the laundry and a "woman" that can t be rented. But to each his own.  

Some guys just love to play knight in shining armour

1 hour ago, greatwhitenorth said:

Some  even refer to them as "my wife"

I prefer to get my haircut by a barber, my clothes washed by the laundry and a "woman" that can t be rented. But to each his own.  

Some guys just love to play knight in shining armour

a woman that can t be rented ? Not in this universe. 

15 minutes ago, pattayadon said:

So what you're telling me is that the British press is bashing on a British citizen?

Interpret it how you like. 

What I said was that the reports that are being discussed in this thread were from the British press.  Your comment seemed to suggest that it was a Thai media report that was originally "salivating" over the unfortunate situation of the Briton.

Legally there are 2 issues: In case of such deaths, 1st charge is negligence/recklessness/under influence of xxxxxxxx and if proven otherwise  then is upgraded to Homicide/Murder. Secondly it will not alter the facts even if the she was a hooker or not. The life of a sex worker is just as valuable as that of anyone else in the eyes of the law.

In this case, its important not to loose the focus on the past of the accused. As a deserter carrying generally dealt penalty in most countries with the fact that he has served time, and had serious charges against him a good criminal lawyer can get him tried and convicted for a minimum of 10 years without  parole board.

JUSTICE MUST NOT SEEM TO BE DONE BUT  ACTUALLY MUST BE DONE AS THE LAW. Also the nationality or country of accused should have no bearing in the case. 

the Thai justice system system should deliver sometimes harder or exceptional sentences to send out a message that THAI lives and Thai citizens must not be taken as tools of playthings and a few thousand baht cannot get you off in serious crimes.if you abuse the system the system should fall on you like a ton of bricks..Same thing applies in most countries.

back home in Australia, the guy who drove his SUV over the pedestrians was charged with reckless and negligent driving and under drugs-after the 1st victim died, upgrade charge to Unfortunate that there is no death penalty in Australia and is under review for terrorism related acts. 

On 1/10/2018 at 6:56 AM, dfdgfdfdgs said:

She was a prostitute.  She had sex with people for money, in this case 1500 baht.  I don't think you know what 'ignorant' means...

Its still harsh language and unnecessary. Were you  ever  taught not to  speak ill of the dead.  other  than accepting money for sex what the <deleted> has she done to deserve such criticism.

12 minutes ago, epicstuff said:

Its still harsh language and unnecessary. Were you  ever  taught not to  speak ill of the dead.  other  than accepting money for sex what the <deleted> has she done to deserve such criticism.

If she not was prostitute what was her job title?? 

But rip to this young lady

I hope we hear the sentence in here 

Archived