Condo feud as Norwegian and Lao wife claim attack after internet row

webfact

45 minutes ago, giddyup said:

Your jokes about the elderly are bordering on malicious as you well know, and have been commented on by others many times over the years. Perhaps if   you reach a ripe old age, you might reflect back on some of your insensitive comments.

Not really.. a joke is a joke made jokes about Dutch quite often too.. guess what I am Dutch. Your overly sensitive while you yourself are ageist about 95 years old. You also seem to think your so smart and other people don't know Picasso. Then when they tell you its a joke you say its not a good joke.. while most of us understood. You just did not get it. So why is it ok for you to do such things but you get your panties in a twist if i make a joke. 

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, GarryP said:

He's just stating the obvious. He's built like a brick shit-house.

You are absolutely correct he is built like a brick shit-house and like all brick shit-houses he is full of shit

3 minutes ago, jobwolf said:

Now guys if you cant make sense keep it shut, You are pathetic and talking too much sh..e!

Stop drinking if you Id...s cant handle it.

YES Sir, sergeant major anything you say

Also maybe a bit of jealousy from the condo owner seeing yet another elderly farang in Pattaya, with a nice young busty lady and being able to afford a well deserved multiple month break, in a condo......

....but is that reason enough to punch the old Norvegian fellow on the ribs, no matter how rude he may (or may not) have been in the first place ????

Edited by observer90210

The army friends and the lawyer were not with the guy when he complained to the condo manager, maybe just maybe the guy should go and ask the condo manager for his deposit back with his army mates and see how quick the manager gives back the money

On my arrival in Pattaya, an expat warned me that Thais always win, farangs always lose. I went to a laundromat that offered a monthly special of 80 pieces for 500 baht, all written in English language with the shop's phone number. At the bottom of the ad, in Thai language only: the offer must be used within 3 weeks of the start date or customer forfeits the balance. The English speaking Thai owner said nothing about this when I paid.

All to say, I was told I would have to pay again at the end of 3 weeks. I protested that I cannot read Thai and the English speaking owner could have warned me. I used software on my phone to call the owner 50 times a day on auto repeat. There is no charge for the calls on VOIP. The next time she saw me, she gave me the extension to use up my credit.  Fight fire with fire. 

6 hours ago, robblok said:

Quite probably.. but i doubt there are many. There are always exceptions. 

I was joking a bit, about taking army buddies with you when complaining about internet. I know your quite sensitive to jokes and quite rude yourself with others. So i won't take offense i know you well. 

What about Sylvester Stallone 71 or Arnold Schwarzenegger 70 both a lot fitter than many guys a lot younger

I don`t believe the apartment owner would just burst into the couples room and become violent for no good reason. I guess the Norwegian probably had bad attitude or was aggressive when he complained about the Internet. Probably more behind this story that we`re not hearing about.

2 minutes ago, cyberfarang said:

I don`t believe the apartment owner would just burst into the couples room and become violent for no good reason. I guess the Norwegian probably had bad attitude or was aggressive when he complained about the Internet. Probably more behind this story that we`re not hearing about.

Probably but still would not give the Thai owner the right to barge into the house he rented out and assault the guy. But for sure there is more to this story. 

7 hours ago, robblok said:

Quite probably.. but i doubt there are many. There are always exceptions. 

I was joking a bit, about taking army buddies with you when complaining about internet. I know your quite sensitive to jokes and quite rude yourself with others. So i won't take offense i know you well. 

Well, I'm 73 and I believe that I might be one of those exceptions that can take care of a mouth like you.

image.png.c1630ac7084ec63919e6fd0379e7e562.png All I have to do is throw myself on you and you are dead

5 minutes ago, Russell17au said:

Well, I'm 73 and I believe that I might be one of those exceptions that can take care of a mouth like you.

image.png.c1630ac7084ec63919e6fd0379e7e562.png All I have to do is throw myself on you and you are dead

Yea.. but by the looks of it you have trouble even standing up. But the guy in your picture surely is not 73.. i doubt many would make it to 73 in that shape.

Edited by robblok

7 hours ago, giddyup said:

I just like to expose your continuing dislike for the aged, even though it may be disguised as a joke. Easy to say there wouldn't be many who could kick your arse when you know it will never be put to the test.

It's funny how racism and sexism are recognised faults but ageism goes on unchecked. Given that he will grow older everyday he is stupid to hold such views. Here in Thailand the ageism is jealousy. We are ensconced in a warm place of our choosing with a far better life than anywhere in Europe or USA and we have young women to have fun with. Not just for two weeks a year but all year round. Age hate is self hate tinged with Jealousy.

6 minutes ago, The manic said:

It's funny how racism and sexism are recognised faults but ageism goes on unchecked. Given that he will grow older everyday he is stupid to hold such views. Here in Thailand the ageism is jealousy. We are ensconced in a warm place of our choosing with a far better life than anywhere in Europe or USA and we have young women to have fun with. Not just for two weeks a year but all year round. Age hate is self hate tinged with Jealousy.

I have lived here for the past 10 years (still living here) boom.. there goes your theory (at least concerning me). I was merely making a joke.. guess (some) older people have no sense of humor. 

Not that i care got crucified too by some Dutch people on the board because i made a joke about the Dutch (i am Dutch).

Just shows some people cant take jokes.

Edited by robblok

8 hours ago, Happy enough said:

the other thing is nearly every condo i rented in the past did have communal wifi (which i assume is what this is about) but they usually said it's not very good and suggested getting our own inside the condo if we needed a fast connection

My Wi-Fi works and if not I notify immediately to fix 

. Part of condo inclusions on every floor

1 hour ago, The manic said:

l banged the tail off a stunner and are 47. look about 38. Bitch thought that and still used the words. I like old man. She never mentioned old after her punishment lol..Age is how you feel

17 hours ago, robblok said:

At 72 what are they going to do use their rollator to beat someone in submission :smile:

Be very very careful!  Us old guys know not to slug it out with a younger, stronger punk who thinks he's tough.  We use stealth and cunning, and plain old dirty fighting. 

72 gungfu may go like this:  WATCH OUT - KATOEYS BEHIND YOU! Then when he turns in fear of an assault on his rear, muscle man or not, thats when we're all over him. 

Edited by drtreelove

15 hours ago, robblok said:

Of course it would not be put to the test as I am non violent.. unlike you i guess. I don't fight i dislike it but if attacked I will defend myself. But its only logical that out of a population of 72 year old people  not many will beat a guy like me. But its also logical that there will be some that are able too. 

Come on Robo admit you got it wrong on this occasion, the 72 year was a ex soldier and still looks good. Your a big guy and here in Thai from your size you get respect from Thai's. But go home  and its very different. I know a 17 year old I used to teach a certain martial art over 10 years ago, he would take you out in one move guaranteed. Just remember this, you are 40 odd now, in a few years and those years fly by, you will be 70 odd. You are as old as you feel mate, I just hope you look that good if you make it to 72, but big guys konk our before then. Age these days means wisdom, show yours please. One word robo and that is say SORRY

Edited by wakeupplease

17 hours ago, giddyup said:

Might surprise you to learn that not everyone in their 70's is old and doddery, but I know you love to ridicule the aged. There are probably 72 year olds that could kick your arse.

Good to see somebody has the balls to say this. Way to go giddyup. 

The article says his Laotian wife can 'speak Thai well', too bad she couldn't read the NO TRESPASSING sign.  

Hard to believe he may have been loud or possibly abusive at the apartment owner/staff as when Norwegians are out on the piss, they are a docile and quiet group...very shy and demurring. 

images.jpeg

4 hours ago, wakeupplease said:

Come on Robo admit you got it wrong on this occasion, the 72 year was a ex soldier and still looks good. Your a big guy and here in Thai from your size you get respect from Thai's. But go home  and its very different. I know a 17 year old I used to teach a certain martial art over 10 years ago, he would take you out in one move guaranteed. Just remember this, you are 40 odd now, in a few years and those years fly by, you will be 70 odd. You are as old as you feel mate, I just hope you look that good if you make it to 72, but big guys konk our before then. Age these days means wisdom, show yours please. One word robo and that is say SORRY

I got it wrong with this guy that is something i said more then a few times. Just read the posts. 

As for me being taken out.. I have no illusions about that.. i am a  weight lifter not a fighter, plus that i never get into fights as I hate violence. But to think i could not win from the average 72 year old is delusional. I am not talking about the exceptions. 

Its giddy up that brought it up me fighting a 72 year old.. not something I would consider myself, as i said in my first reply I don't like fighting and when I win.. wow.. i won from a 72 year old what an accomplishment .. NOT. I don't see fighting as something heroic or important like many seem to think it is. 

I guess you have little knowledge about health my friend, to get old healthy one needs to exercise right, have a healthy diet and have some luck. I have 2 out of those 3 covered.. the luck part we will see. You have no idea how big I am, I am certainly not a pro bodybuilder. Lets just say I am big enough for my liking at a level that can be reached natural. 

As for your other stuff about time flying.. sure it does i can still remember when i came here at 32. 

10 hours ago, giddyup said:

Ever consider that what you call jokes just aren't funny?

Your sense of humor is certainly not that good.. thinking others don't know Picasso.. come one one has to be real stupid not to recognize that as a joke.