Nazi style swastika items showing up more for sale in Pattaya

Jingthing

1 minute ago, Bangkokazy said:

Resistance

The German and NS-Norwegian occupation regime met with resistance. From a spontaneous, staggering and rather splendid start, resistance evolved into a broad movement of people. The "home front" was the common name of the contemporary, while at the same time the "home front" could embrace all non-Nazi society.

One major trend in the development was the branch in a civil and military resistance movement. The civilian arose in 1941-1942 as a series of protest actions against the Nazi regime's nazification campaign, reaching a high point with the struggle of the teachers, parents and church against youth services and the Teachers' Union. In 1943-1944, the civilian resistance struggle focused on the national work effort.

The military part of the resistance movement, "milorg", was built as a secret emergency organization, which was supposed to be in action by the final liberation, but as the last war year also caused some tampering and liquidation. When milorg the last war year for the first time received weapons, military equipment, instructors and radiotelegraphists to a large extent and now also sabotaged, it came to dominate the overall resistance image.

A civil and military resistance management was gradually established, which in 1943 found together, and the following year it was over the London radio and in the illegal press announced that there was a home front management. The civilian resistance management was quite independent of the government, while the military was subject to the Armed Forces Command in London, and the cooperation became more intimate with the military authorities.

Intelligence organizations such as XU, illegal press and flight organizations formed their own parts of the resistance movement. In a special position, the Norwegian Communist Party, which continued as a party with its own resistance policy. From the turn of 1941/42 and the rest of the war, the party was in principle in favor of sabotage and the guerrilla war being the main form of the struggle for resistance and the work itself to implement the tampering policy. The party never gained access to home-based management as desired

standard_norge_historie_akershus1945.jpg

One of the pictures that became a symbol of victory: The Germans surrender Akershus fortress to the Norwegian homes forces. From left: Terje Rollem, Major Nichterlein and Hauptmann Hamd

On 2/24/2018 at 9:33 PM, Jingthing said:

I said may. You bark orders at me. Obviously this topic has struck a nerve.

Sent from my [device_name] using http://Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

Not so much struck as getting on one's...

Or maybe from my contributions you consider I am a nascent, Hitler-worshipping neo-nazi?

Barking and Dagenham.

• Like 1

On 2/25/2018 at 5:41 AM, bkk6060 said:

If you call Sukhumvit road in front of The Westin and near T21 the ghetto. But, you probably have never been there so have no clue.

Bangkok's farang ghetto... it's not just Soi 4 any more.

Just because some dress nicer and a few have a WP.

นานแล้ว... look it up.

1 hour ago, NanLaew said:

Bangkok's farang ghetto... it's not just Soi 4 any more.

Just because some dress nicer and a few have a WP.

นานแล้ว... look it up.

Look it up?

HAHA, another who has never been there huh?

It can be foolish to believe everything you read on the internet.......

4 hours ago, NanLaew said:

Or maybe from my contributions you consider I am a nascent, Hitler-worshipping neo-nazi?

Barking and Dagenham.

I hadn't thought of that, but if there is something you wish to confess, don't let me stop you. 

10 hours ago, NanLaew said:

Barking and Dagenham.

Barking and Dagenham!!!  Where the girls dye their underarm hair. And why not?

Jingthing for the first 100k post. Yea!!!

Edited by owl sees all

19 hours ago, bkk6060 said:

Look it up?

HAHA, another who has never been there huh?

It can be foolish to believe everything you read on the internet.......

What's foolish is the assumption that people with a contrary opinion somehow have "never been there".

What's really foolish is repeating it.

And then there's believing it.

FWIW, I was there yesterday and it's absolutely heaving with farangs... just like it has been for about 8 or 10 years already.

So relax. There's nothing wrong with being relatively new here once you accept that you are relatively new here.

PS: Just to keep it on topic, I didn't see any great preponderance of blue-eyed, Aryan-looking types, tattooed or otherwise. Similar dearth of faux nazi memorabilia being touted either.

PPS: Some of those plastic cocks being sold are ridiculously big though.

Edited by NanLaew
  • Haha 1