Pretties set to be given red card after man gets a "Breast Sandwich"

webfact

Pretties set to be given red card after man gets a "Breast Sandwich"

6pm.jpg

Picture: Daily News

Pretties going the extra mile at football events are in the news after pictures of some raucous activities worried conservative Thais.

Pictures showing a man getting his face rubbed between two attractive "presenters" and others getting close riding attention from the women went viral online.

There were plenty of cheers from men present, too, along the lines of "getting certain female parts out for the lads".

The incident happened at a football event at a city Astro-Turf pitch.

Head of the association that runs football on fake turf pitches Pattana Chollaphan told Daily News that pretties were a common feature at events of his members and drinking was often involved.

But he accepted that this may have been "over the top" and he now plans to invite his members in and get some regulations in place for their future events.

Source: Daily News

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2018-01-26
  • Sad 1

11 minutes ago, PatOngo said:

The Ministry of Culture needs to form a committee to investigate this despicable act. What will people think of Thailand when they see this!?

They would think it is part of the Thai culture which in many places it is. 

If the moralistic PM weren't in India right now he would be right on to this and give those girls a good dressing down. 

These girls can't be aware of the severe punishment he inflicted on Lamyai by reducing her number of allowable twerks.

This is totally getting ridiculous. Thailand needs to get rid of all the names and words that start with P starting with the two Tweedledee and Tweedledum P's dragging this country down, and then this BS of Thailand and the "OH MY" being Prude P. That right there is a Thai man's dream to actually have some substance on a woman's chest put into his face. That certainly here doesn't happen everyday. More like a face rubbed or poked by 2 nipples is more like the norm. 

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, webfact said:

others getting close riding attention from the women...

I saw the video in question...  The phrase above is an interestingly euphemistic way of describing the other, brief part of what they were doing on the video...albeit, fully clothed... So I guess I'd call it "laptop grinding" myself...  But it was the one woman on the left who was leading the charge, she was pretty enthusiastic about her duties.

Wearing 25 luxury watches as public figure number 2 and saying you borrowed them = okay

Being part of a 'breast sandwich' = immoral.

Good to see morality in this country is mostly about keeping up appearances when it comes to 'sex'. Something as natural to human beings as breathing. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Familyonthemove said:

Good to see the authorities facing up to the big issues in Thailand today.

Next .....

Oh yes, definitely.

This "breast sandwich" is so much worse as the daily mayhem of death on the roads, to name but one.

3 hours ago, holy cow cm said:

This is totally getting ridiculous. Thailand needs to get rid of all the names and words that start with P starting with the two Tweedledee and Tweedledum P's dragging this country down, and then this BS of Thailand and the "OH MY" being Prude P. That right there is a Thai man's dream to actually have some substance on a woman's chest put into his face. That certainly here doesn't happen everyday. More like a face rubbed or poked by 2 nipples is more like the norm. 

Really?

In my experience, minimal it maybe, I have other impressions.

Oops, wrong word, I presume?