SURVEY: Do you want Trump to finish his first term?

Scott

SURVEY: Do you WANT Trump to finish his first term?  

479 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

5 minutes ago, mikebike said:

What, in your opinion, makes the USA great at the moment?

5 minutes ago, mikebike said:

jimmyyy

It isn't fair to challenge someone with an impossible question to answer.

Please start with an easy question?   :smile:

• Haha 2

Considering the most horrible. Two terms.

It is possible. :sick:

NEW YORK TIMES

Let’s ponder two unimaginable but not impossible things: Trump winning the Nobel Peace Prize and a second term.

“We’re dealing with a person who’s psychologically and categorically different from any previous president,” says the Trump biographer Michael D’Antonio. “He may be the most successful con man in history atop the most powerful nation in history.

“His behavior gets more outrageous, out of control and florid as the pressure on him persists. And it’s only going to get worse.”

http://www.paywallnews.com/life/Opinion-|-Trump--Our-Cartoon-Nobel-Laureate.BybxZYGTf.html

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, alocacoc said:

Who will they blame when he got elected for his 2nd term? Russians again? Democrats don't realize how silly they are.

BTW, great speech yesterday in Michigan by the president.

Sent from a so called Smartphone using an App.

Great speech? More lies. But his fans don't care. 

QUOTE:

NEW YORK TIMES Even when they know the claims are false, they can imagine how they could have been true.

In his first 400 days in office, President Trump made more than 2,400 false or misleading claims, according to The Washington Post.

Some supporters no doubt believe many of the falsehoods. Others may recognize the claims as falsehoods but tolerate them as a side effect of an off-the-cuff rhetorical style they admire. Or perhaps they have become desensitized to the dishonesty by the sheer volume of it.

http://www.paywallnews.com/life/Opinion-|-Why-Trump-Supporters-Don’t-Mind-His-Lies.SJWj4FBMpM.html

Edited by Jingthing
  • Thanks 1

On 28/01/2018 at 1:17 PM, Samui Bodoh said:

I hear that people do not want Pence to take over if Trump were to leave, but I say let Trump finish.

The reason that I want Trump to finish is that I think he will do so much damage to the Republican party brand that they will not be able to be elected again for a very, very long time. Think of it; now the Republican party is one where 'Pussy-grabbing' is okay, where it is okay to harass and abuse women (17 at last count), it is okay to demonize people based on the colour of their skin, it is okay to discriminate against people based on their religion, it is okay to violate every political norm out there, it is okay to lie several times a day, it is okay to screw over the people who voted for you, Etc. Etc. Etc.

The above is what Trump supporters have allowed.

Let all Republicans everywhere have Trump's name tattooed on their forehead for life! 

And as well as the above, let us also be grateful that the world does not now have Hillary in the job either.   You cannot seriously think the Democrats are any better?  What were both parties thinking (with)?  I am actually astounded at both parties.  Fancy Americans being forced to choose between those two......   

BUT!!!  As long as he doesn't do anything too stupid before he eventually goes for what ever reason, he is probably the lesser of the two evils.   Fingers crossed. I've been saying that for 2 years now and not likely to change any time soon.

Yes, I do seriously think Hillary Clinton was better, so did the MAJORITY of Americans that actually voted on the ill fated election day that brought a ridiculous, dangerous, totally UNQUALIFIED demagogue to the most powerful office on earth. 

That's not the same thing as thinking Clinton was the best the democrats could have done. Obviously, it wasn't. Better luck next time! 

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, alocacoc said:

Who will they blame when he got elected for his 2nd term? Russians again? Democrats don't realize how silly they are.

BTW, great speech yesterday in Michigan by the president.

Sent from a so called Smartphone using an App.

"I know things about Tester that I could say, too," Trump said. "And if I said them, he'd never be elected again."

replace "Tester" with "Trump" .. and "Trump" with.. you know who... 

Edited by Opl

5 minutes ago, Opl said:

"I know things about Tester that I could say, too," Trump said. "And if I said them, he'd never be elected again."

replace "Tester" with "Trump" .. and "Trump" with.. you know who... 

He knows things about Tester.  Riiiiiiggghhhtt....

Trump is the man who revealed highly classified Israeli intelligence to Russian diplomats just to show off, and declassified Republican drafted documents on the FISA court application because it made him look good.  Now we're supposed to believe he can and will keep a secret, even when it's in his interest not to.  Is anyone buying that?

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Jingthing said:

Considering the most horrible. Two terms.

It is possible. :sick:

http://www.paywallnews.com/life/Opinion-|-Trump--Our-Cartoon-Nobel-Laureate.BybxZYGTf.html

As ludicrous as it would be for Trump to be awarded the Nobel Peace Prize, it isn't any more ludicrous than it having been awarded to Obama 8 1/2 months into his presidency that was anything but peace making.

1 hour ago, lannarebirth said:

As ludicrous as it would be for Trump to be awarded the Nobel Peace Prize, it isn't any more ludicrous than it having been awarded to Obama 8 1/2 months into his presidency that was anything but peace making.

As ridiculous as that may have seemed, this is far more so. Trump does not have a shred of diplomacy in him.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Slip said:

As ridiculous as that may have seemed, this is far more so. Trump does not have a shred of diplomacy in him.

No question. And as beneficial as it is that peace may be achieved through diplomatic means, more often than not peace is something that is imposed by the victor upon the vanquished.

• Like 1

On 4/29/2018 at 2:20 PM, watcharacters said:

I've never heard of this lady but  what I love is  knowing  the POTUS better come clean because he is in deep shit.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/michelle-wolf-roast-whcd_us_5ae535a3e4b02baed1bac776

On 4/29/2018 at 8:00 PM, Grouse said:

Videos                This is what Liberalism looks like    --------------- Sick 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

Here's an interesting read about Trump voters:

Scientific study on Trump voters confirms what people of color have been saying all along

The Trump voter is often portrayed in media and pop culture as a working-class white person, down on their luck and desperate for change. These voters were — and remain — willing to look past Trump's erratic and unorthodox behavior and "politically incorrect" commentary if his presidency brings better jobs. These voters, the narrative goes, are in pursuit of a noble life, even if the man they chose to be commander-in-chief is neither generous or honorable. 

https://mashable.com/2018/04/23/why-donald-trump-won-voter-study/?utm_campaign=Feed%3A+Mashable+(Mashable)&utm_cid=Mash-Prod-RSS-Feedburner-All-Partial&utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed#u6Xj9dp4KOq4

A lot of interesting findings.

• Thanks 1

On 4/30/2018 at 7:07 AM, lannarebirth said:

AND the nominations closed 11 days into his Presidency, even more ridiculous.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Credo said:

I am pretty much left leaning, but I didn't find Michelle Wolf's remarks to be entertaining.   I found them to be cruel and demeaning.   

Sarah Sanders-Huckabee is the spokesperson.  She delivers the message.   Don't kill the messenger.   

Many of the remarks were not funny, they were mean-spirited.   

Credo, we don't often agree, but I've given you a 'like'.

Anybody who thought her 'jokes' amusing seriously lacks maturity.

As an aside, if it was a white 'comedian', and I use that description loosely,  heaping that crap on a black press secretary, the world would crash in with howls of racism.

2 hours ago, alocacoc said:

Let's see if that makes ews here on TV:

Exclusive: Democrats lose ground with millennials - Reuters/Ipsos poll

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-millennials/exclusive-democrats-lose-ground-with-millennials-reuters-ipsos-poll-idUSKBN1I10YH

just the beginning...stay tuned.

I don't think it will alocac.

The reason people are turning away from democrats is because they are sick to death of hearing only criticism, negative crap, and offering nothing positive.  If they offered something, anything, positive, instead, their ratings may improve, or not decline further.

The angst of the left is just starting.....STAY TUNED!!!

Edited by F4UCorsair
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

4 hours ago, alocacoc said:

Let's see if that makes ews here on TV:

Exclusive: Democrats lose ground with millennials - Reuters/Ipsos poll

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-millennials/exclusive-democrats-lose-ground-with-millennials-reuters-ipsos-poll-idUSKBN1I10YH

just the beginning...stay tuned.

So, do you think millennials are running from the Dems to the GOP?

Your non-news is old news. Millennials have rejected BOTH the GOP and Democratic establishments for some time now.

Edited by mikebike