2016 Corruption Perceptions Index for Thailand worsens

webfact

5 minutes ago, EnlightenedAtheist said:

It is probably the tip of the iceberg though. Do you think all of them are as stupid as wearing nice big watches on their arms? Let's ask ... "How did those big wigs really became so?" 

I wouldn't dispute that either.

What I find hypocritical, and naive, is a poster/s who can point the finger at tin-pot soldiers like Prayuth but kiss the ass of their beloved Shinawatras - who probably raped the country more than any combination of other PMs.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Jip99 said:

The value of one expensive watch hardly compares to the value of a telecommunications company................... or a rice-scam scheme.

And do you think thats as far as its gone for just one of many more who have had unfetted access to huge sums over many many years? Laughable.

Theres some really weird disconnect that goes on here with some frangs, their only concern is what happened years ago not today or tomorrow..

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, kaorop said:

And do you think thats as far as its gone for just one of many more who have had unfetted access to huge sums over many many years? Laughable.

Theres some really weird disconnect that goes on here with some frangs, their only concern is what happened years ago not today or tomorrow..

What you fail to comprehend is that there are more than a few posters on here who see the the future as being a repeat of the recent past.

I don't want that.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Jip99 said:

I wouldn't dispute that either.

What I find hypocritical, and naive, is a poster/s who can point the finger at tin-pot soldiers like Prayuth but kiss the ass of their beloved Shinawatras - who probably raped the country more than any combination of other PMs.

"Kiss the ass of their beloved Shinawatras?" Can you give us a few examples or are you again pulling statements out of your behind?

24 minutes ago, Becker said:

"Kiss the ass of their beloved Shinawatras?" Can you give us a few examples or are you again pulling statements out of your behind?

20 minutes ago, Jip99 said:

I thought that might apply to you....................

I guess we have the answer then. How utterly unsurprising.

Corruption is not just tolerated in this Country, it seems to be actively encouraged.

Greasing the wheels is an all too common thing that is accepted here as a way of life, and the situation will not readily be altered by a chest beating quango, and his Military buddies.

Corruption is on every street corner, whether it is the local big wig copper demanding money from every business in his local on a monthly basis, ( to take care of you and your business ), or the person behind the desk at the local planning dept who wants 30K to bring your application out of the bottom of the pile just to look at it.

And as one poster has pointed out, the higher up the food chain the people seem to be, the bigger the amount of dash they need to perform their duty.

4 hours ago, Jip99 said:

What you fail to comprehend is that there are more than a few posters on here who see the the future as being a repeat of the recent past.

I don't want that.

Okay you and others now consult or are fortune tellers??, give me a break.?

This mob has done and is doing more harm to the thai ecomony than 10 rice schemes, thats not heresay rhetoric or other such bs, its demonstrable in the figures and word on the street, AND not even counting their profiteering.

People like you are not only asleep but also have your head in the sand, and for the most part are pointless to continue to debate with..

Edited by kaorop

14 minutes ago, kaorop said:

Okay you and others now consult or are fortune tellers??, give me a break.?

This mob has done and is doing more harm to the thai ecomony than 10 rice schemes, thats not heresay rhetoric or other such bs, its demonstrable in the figures and word on the street, AND not even counting their profiteering.

People like you are not only asleep but also have your head in the sand, and for the most part are pointless to continue to debate with..

The economy looks fine to me.

Forecasts of a Baht collapse have been pushed by jerks like you for 5 years.

I can't talk to a brick so trot on.

• Like 1