Confused over Thai girlfriend

Livinglife1

On 16/02/2018 at 3:38 PM, Livinglife1 said:

im so confused she tells me one thing but her actions tell me she likes me I really like her and believe you should fight for what you love.

NEVER fight for what you love, if she LOVES you, she will fight for YOU, and if you cannot put yourself before a female, an over populated species, your TOAST.

Don't take this the wrong way, but if she is acting like this now, she is showing you her real colours, meaning a dog doesn't change its spots, but it seems to me, she has already reeled you in, i.e. you should NEVER let your emotions EVER get the better of you, and it appears that you have been blindsided by "love" and have allowed the black widow to spin her web, and no doubt she is enjoying every minute of it.

Have you tried reverse phycology, it might be your last stand, i.e. don't answer your phone for a few days, treat her as if she is nothing, be rude, make her cry, see what happens when the balance of power changes, i.e. if it changes, and if it does, ask yourself if you are man enough to hold onto the balance of power and stop treating her like a Princess, because once you treat them like Princesses, they will always behave like black widows. 

The way I see it is, your in it, you know her, your not going to listen to anyone else, so as the Thai's say, "up to you" stay and face the music, or move on.

You also sound very needy, only going by what you posted.

Wish you the best of luck mate, C... of a position you have allowed yourself to get into, seriously 555

14 hours ago, Peterw42 said:

This is a real coincidence because I just got back with my girlfriend of 2 years, we broke up 4 weeks ago. My mum helped patch it up.

She wants me to get a Tesco points card. But everything else is great.

Do you get frequent flyer points for going with the girl?

• Like 1

21 hours ago, falangjim said:

Somehow I got to the end of that post, but my intestines are now in a pressured, explosive knot. Oh! There goes a small fart. It squeaked out, unexpected like. Now where was I? Ahhh...you're having troubles with your Thai girlfriend, whose friends 'really like you, and that's important...Oh my God, another rush of air just flew out my rearend, and that one had a bit of heat to it. Ok. Sorry. Yeah, so your holiday dream girl turns out to have an exboyfriend, and his mum has been in contact with her trying to patch it all up. But you still get the occasional booty call...*whoosh!*OMG, that one came with a turtlehead. Touching cloth as the Brits say. Ok. Where was I? Ah. She has to make a decision, and so do you by the looks of it, since you dragged your dirty laundry out onto a public forum hoping for an answer you already know in your heart (or gut) to be true. I think I'll go back and re-read the feature story about the slob in Buriram, and how his one-eyed wife has to wipe his butt. At least that couple are commited.

Is there a soundtrack that goes with this?

11 hours ago, GOLDBUGGY said:

My Old Ford has got oodlles of miles on her, but she has never quit on me or ever let me down even once. Cheap to own and run also. Wash her down and Wax her, and doll her up some, and she looks like new. Or at least in the dark anyway. 

Just the other day I passed 3 newer models on the highway all parked with there hoods up. Exotic Machinery may be more eye catching, but that doesn't mean there performnace is any better, or even as good, as the older more trusted models.

Guys who keep trading in there Older Models for newer ones every few years are never happy with what they have. Many times they end up with something far worst. Then comes the time when they run out of money and are stuck with the one they don't like. Maybe wishing they kept that Old Ford like I did.  

"Wife for sale. Second owner. Will trade for a running small block chevy."

i would of sent her packing the moment she said she is torn between you both.

where was he when the doubt kicked in, probably banging her silly, went back home or had an issue of some kind and back to you.

ot perhaps she is playing you both for a double income, he is intown she starts a fight with you, spends a few days with him, he leaves back to you.

or maybe she is torn.

either way your more patient then me.

On ‎2‎/‎16‎/‎2018 at 11:38 AM, Livinglife1 said:

She said let's forget and renew start fresh to which I agreed 

she also told me everything was better when she met me.

My wife always said let's start over, but she was never serious. She was still saying that just before we had the last dispute and agreed to divorce.

Women say things like that, but it doesn't last. It's what women do. 

next day I go round to see her with flowers

Far as I've been able to work out Thai women don't care about flowers, though they play the game. I never met one with a romantic gene. They do like gold.

she tells me she loves me and cares for me but they have a lot of history she doesn't know what to do

If she still has feelings for him ( and they always do ) you are pushing it uphill and only fooling yourself. If you can't read the signs for yourself- YOU LOSE.

she message me saying I'm really tired and need some space I hope you understand the last week has been really hard fir me.

Someone that really loves someone else wants their company to comfort them. People that really love someone don't need space from them, EVER.

that night in bed she tells me she doesn't know what to do.

i tell her how I feel she tells me she feels for me too and the she turns over kisses me cuddles me and we get physical.

Women are great at "goodbye" sex.

she also told me I treat her better than he ever did.

Women are infatuated with bad men. Nice guys are seconds. You'll never compete with him, even if it's a memory. When you are having sex, she'll be pretending its him.

im so confused she tells me one thing but her actions tell me she likes me I really like her and believe you should fight for what you love.

If you are confused, that is your subconscious screaming at you- DON'T.

has anyone experienced this?? 

Only millions and millions of us.

You sound like a young chap, and haven't had much experience with women ( I'm not claiming I know, but it sounds like that ), but if you are not 100% sure that she loves you 100% it's not going to work.

No man will ever understand women, but we can sometimes get lucky.

She sounds like a really good woman, but her heart lies with someone else. 

If it were I in that situation, I'd move in, but only for as long as it worked for me, and I'd never, never, never think of marrying her. Then, when it wasn't OK any longer, I could just leave.

I certainly wouldn't be sending her any money when I went home to work, though it can be fun keeping in touch, but with no expectations and never send any money in response to a request for any reason. I got badly burned by my wife doing that.

On ‎2‎/‎16‎/‎2018 at 7:17 PM, NancyL said:

Speaking as a woman, I don't think this woman's behavior is especially "Thai-like".  It's just the way women behave when they find a good rebound boyfriend and then their true love comes back onto the scene.  She's just not all that into you.   She's trying to "be nice" and not hurt you too much.  And probably a little flattered with your continued attention.  Get over it and move on.  

a good rebound boyfriend

World is chocka block full of nice guys that married a woman on the rebound and lived to regret it.

Sad but true, women love bad boys and use nice guys to bring up the children they wants. Not unusual for the nice guy to bring up children they think are theirs, but are actually the bad boy's.

The Boss said it well

"Secret Garden"

She'll let you in her house
If you come knockin' late at night
She'll let you in her mouth
If the words you say are right
If you pay the price
She'll let you deep inside
But there's a secret garden she hides
She'll let you in her car
To go drivin' 'round
She'll let you into the parts of herself
That'll bring you down
She'll let you in her heart
If you got a hammer and a vise
But into her secret garden, don't think twice

You've gone a million miles
How far'd you get
To that place where you can't remember
And you can't forget

She'll lead you down a path
There'll be tenderness in the air
She'll let you come just far enough
So you know she's really there
Then she'll look at you and smile
And her eyes will say
She's got a secret garden
Where everything you want
Where everything you need
Will always stay
A million miles away

On ‎2‎/‎17‎/‎2018 at 6:49 AM, faraday said:

Too much drama. 

Both of you are relatively immature - yup, we all were once.:smile:

Speak with her in a loving way & be patient. Listen to her.

If having 'a talk' doesn't work, then back right off.

Yes, it will hurt. But I promise you, you won't die.

Good Luck.

:smile:

When I was still with my wife, but had that vague feeling that something wasn't right, I hurt, a lot. I was trying to understand every little "sign", and I was really hurting.

Then I got divorced and I felt a whole lot better. 

I still have an occasional twinge, but that's because of remembering the good times ( and they really were good ). Most of the time I don't even think of her, and that's OK. 

Yes, heartache is real, but we survive, we move on, we forget.

• Like 1

On ‎2‎/‎17‎/‎2018 at 10:21 AM, phetpeter said:

Its a Thai auction! She is bidding herself to one who offers a better future with love...marriage . from what you are offering is words, you are in her home, her life, she is refusing you to buy anything, reason you are only offering, the new fridge should have been there without offer! You sound  weak! she has told you that you are kind and sweet, but not wanting a full commitment, being strong (sweeping her off her feet!) You will have to up your biddin in this Thai auction. It not money she wants but, long term relationship...Are you ready to commit to that? If not, then drop out.

????????????

How many girlfriends have you bought expensive kitchen appliances for without asking? That's not normal behaviour. How do you know what sort of fridge to buy if you didn't discuss it first?

• Like 1

On ‎2‎/‎17‎/‎2018 at 12:05 PM, realenglish1 said:

It's really simple to Tell her it's you or the ex-boyfriend Period If she picks you then you must finish totally with your ex

If you choose your ex-BF then  tell her you are not going to be her GIG  (means hidden lover)

Very simple

If one has to start demanding things with a girlfriend, it's already over. She cooks and bonks for free, so enjoy till it isn't enjoyable and then leave-

There's no regrets
No tears goodbye
I don't want you back
We'd only cry again
Say goodbye again
The hours that were yours echo like empty rooms
The thoughts we used to share I now keep alone
I woke last night and spoke to you
Not thinking you were gone
And it felt so strange to lie awake alone
Songwriters: Tom Rush

On ‎2‎/‎17‎/‎2018 at 1:41 PM, smotherb said:

I think you may need to rephrase your analogy. Something like, Thai girls see farangs as a huge selection of banks with tellers so dumb, they give you anything for some leg.

Aye, there's the rub.

The billion dollar question is why all we millions of western men have to come all the way to LOS to find a woman that we think we like, when back home, wherever that may be, there are just as many women of our age as there are men.

Something has gone really, really wrong in our own countries.

On ‎2‎/‎17‎/‎2018 at 4:22 PM, Thaidream said:

You can wait it out for a little  while but she has to make a decision and Thais have a hard time with decisions- they must be pushed a little.  If she chooses you- the ex boyfriend has to be told goodbye forever- no friends-. And the reverse is true- if she choose him- you are gone- never to see this girl again or contact her.  Trust me- you cannot be friends with another man's girl or vice versa. It  doesn't work. Deep down inside- you will always wonder what could be and then try to make it a reality.

I read the OP as saying he has to go back home, presumably to work, so just how can he be sure she isn't with the other guy while he's away?

Actually there is no way he can be sure, short of having someone spy on her, and if it's that bad, it's over anyway.

28 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

The billion dollar question is why all we millions of western men have to come all the way to LOS to find a woman that we think we like, when back home, wherever that may be, there are just as many women of our age as there are men.

But I don't want a girl my own age (60+), I want a 20 year old.

1 hour ago, MaeJoMTB said:

But I don't want a girl my own age (60+), I want a 20 year old.

When I was in my teens I thought women in their late 20s were hot.

In my late 20s women of my own age were the most attractive ones.

Once in my 30s I started liking women a bit younger than myself.

Mid 40s it was women nearly 20 years younger that turned me on.

Now in my early 50s I consider women half my age most interesting.

Our tastes change quite a bit as we grow older...

• Like 1

4 hours ago, MaeJoMTB said:

My first 2 months in Thailand,

I bought a 10bht red rose from a passing flower seller and gave it to my Thai gf.

She said, "Next time just give me the 10bht"

Never bought any flowers since then.

Did you realize she meant 10THB in gold?

To the OP

Well played with the original troll post by the way ...... got us all going.

Never figured why people write long stories just to get us posters trying to help.  It's a bit like falling over in the street clutching at your chest and faking a heart attack - just to see who tries to give you first aid.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Aye, there's the rub.

Something has gone really, really wrong in our own countries.

Well, not so sure, at least not in my case. When I went to high school, six Filipinas lived next door to me; their father was a major in the US Army. I had American girlfriends; in fact, my first wife was American, but I was attracted to the Filipinas. My second wife was Vietnamese, my third a Filipina. Would not go back to a Western woman; I find they lack femininity.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:
On 2/18/2018 at 1:47 PM, MrY said:

...and so on, with no sign of the OP.

Given some of the posts, why are you surprised?

No, not at all surprised, just pointing it out for those that may have missed it (and are genuinely trying to be helpful). This seems pretty standard for first post threads. I don't think one should be able to start a thread without some post count on the forum first. Would keep out trolls and those that create another alias just to post something they wouldn't under their current name.