Money pours in for Brit and Thai wife and child down on their luck in Buriram

webfact

5 minutes ago, Hupaponics said:

Thanx!

That was my plan, maybe I wrote it easy to misunderstand.

This is the reason to go with his son

The wife can stay until Home Office finds out. No mercy because he is ill. They have shown this attitude in a number of cases lately where people got deported after years  working in Britain. No doubt he will decide what he wants to do. He doesn't have funds for 3 airfares which will cancel this idea unless a generous soul will come out of the woodwork.

BTW, all those who condemn this man and tell him to go to U.K. don't seem to realize that in U.K. the tax payer funds such cases. Aren't many of the sneering contributors here British tax payers?

15 minutes ago, MaeJoMTB said:

Most of the world views children as an asset to work cheap and provide for them in their old age.

Your world view is very recent (last 100 years), and only used by white men.

I would consider your world view to be the one in error (providing free stuff for other people), as it has brought about feminism, the death of the white man in his own country and the imminent destruction of the western world.

That's a sad  world for  sure

22 hours ago, watcharacters said:

Send what you can afford.

Do not worry about if is a scam or not.

Give blindly to the lad who could not manage his life.

Good goal.

Very good joke. You don't think honestly money will help manage his life??? 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Neeranam said:

Oh dear, the hard men have arrived.

Let's beat up this guy without having a clue about his circumstances.

I have a friend,  90 years old, 7 years overstayed. Husband died and his kids took everything. She's had a home here for 50 years. 

Do you want her address so you can go also her around hard guy?

Dont come on social media and beg for others to cover your shortfalls and shitness.

If you breed, be prepared to take responsibility, support and make sure for tough times.

This grub is nothing but a grub who is now begging and can't even dump and wipe his soot pipe.

You too, can flick this bloke a lazy 30,000 baht.

Cheers

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, sawadeeken said:

Personally.......... I feel my money's worth if I give to somebody Thai in Issan like the girl 22 years old, a nurse, who was stopped at a red light and some lady driving a car  (probably texting) hit her (at almost full speed) from Behind as she sat at that red light and sent her flying 30 meters, she survived and is going to live a questionable future...... I'd give to her.... But not to this guy (Maybe the wife and child he leaves)..... 

I saw the Vid of that accident, I thought she was dead at the scene, I was happy to find out she'd survived, I hope to find out more about her condition and recovery prospects. Agree, I'd help any fund that was raising cash for her.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Neeranam said:

She didn't and neither did this guy.

Some people like to help others, some like to slag them off, to make their own miserable existence seem better.

My existence goes alright.

Got a wife, got a daughter.

However i am eating too much chocolate and my gut is expanding.

Think i might eat till i cant walk then message you for some free cash

I'm an ideas man....

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

If you had no sight in a better future, would you stay in the same situation?

or

Go and find help in your own country and get your life back on track rather then begging for funds!

I know what i would do.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, hgma said:

If you had no sight in a better future, would you stay in the same situation?

or

Go and find help in your own country and get your life back on track rather then begging for funds!

I know what i would do.

He didn't go out to beg. Take time to read the background or just move on and keep your money.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Letseng said:

The wife can stay until Home Office finds out. No mercy because he is ill. They have shown this attitude in a number of cases lately where people got deported after years  working in Britain. No doubt he will decide what he wants to do. He doesn't have funds for 3 airfares which will cancel this idea unless a generous soul will come out of the woodwork.

BTW, all those who condemn this man and tell him to go to U.K. don't seem to realize that in U.K. the tax payer funds such cases. Aren't many of the sneering contributors here British tax payers?

So in UK they separate a mother from her 5 YO son, despite she arrived on legal dokuments? Somehow I have hard to believe that, but very interesting. You don't have to prove it for me, as I'm not that interested in the "case".

BTW, it is 2 tickets initially (one way). Mom/wife have to stay until visa is done.

I'm pretty sure that he would not get much help if arriving alone, but everything changes with his son.

As I stated b4, if this bloke was alone, I wouldn't care less.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

A stable, loving relationship involves 2 people. 

"maybe" he was in a  relationship like that and then his Wife decided otherwise, people change, especially with age. Many people divorce after the kids have grown up also, want different things in life, personally all my ex  girlfriends over the years, I'm glad I didn't stick with any of them.

Didn't marry until early 40's and I certainly  think differently now  than those previous 40+years.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Just Weird said:

Not necessarily, and, using real exchange rates, £600 is only B26k. 

The basic state pension is a maximum of £122 per week, £488 every 4 weeks, but depends on NI contributions that have been made.   If there have been no contributions then there is no pension entitlement.  If he's been here for so long it would not be unlikely that he had not kept up those contributions

Total nonsense, why dont you hold your silly noise

Full Basic UK state pension is approx 160 quid

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, gunderhill said:

"maybe" he was in a  relationship like that and then his Wife decided otherwise, people change, especially with age. Many people divorce after the kids have grown up also, want different things in life, personally all my ex  girlfriends over the years, I'm glad I didn't stick with any of them.

Didn't marry until early 40's and I certainly  think differently now  than those previous 40+years.

And you'd be right - married 2010, son born 2012, divorced 2017. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Chriss77 said:

My existence goes alright.

Got a wife, got a daughter.

However i am eating too much chocolate and my gut is expanding.

Think i might eat till i cant walk then message you for some free cash

I'm an ideas man....

I'm an ideas man you sound challenged on both points.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Denim said:

He didn't beg nor did he go on social media.

A Thai movie star did it.  ( try reading the thread  )

So I guess that will be at least two trees you will be cutting down. Make that three because you will be wanting to cut my tree down I suppose. In fact, if you are planning on  major deforesting  you had best get yourself a chainsaw since you are going to be needing one.

"Oh, my company hasn't paid me for 2 months now, i have a wife and child....oh well, nothing is wrong, but my money is getting low...."

"Oh now it has been 4 months since i have been paid....things are getting a bit tight...."

5 months = " I'll just lay down here like a bloated whale, shit myself and get my wife to deal with that, while people in social media land give me their hard earned money because they feel sorry for my wife and child"

Show me your tree, i will gladly hack it down for you

• Sad 1

Wow Been here for 30 years . i would like see his passport ?? if hes british surely he must be eligible  for the state pension . i have no idea i would think he has no address in the Uk or bank mabey that matters saying that good luck to him and his family 

5 minutes ago, Chriss77 said:

Sorry. I get a bit frustrated with the current trend of "go-fund-me" types of situations.

Be responsible and sensible enough, to see a bad moon rising, especially after 5 months, and do a bit better than this waste of space 

Yes we noticed, quite the dramatic entry

I think I might have to think twice before I take you to task 555555555

6 minutes ago, Chriss77 said:

Sorry. I get a bit frustrated with the current trend of "go-fund-me" types of situations.

Be responsible and sensible enough, to see a bad moon rising, especially after 5 months, and do a bit better than this waste of space 

Me too, 

but to all those kind hearted souls out there sending him and other people they have never met and know little about lots of cash.... you can send me some also to help me out.  If you want I can make up a sad story for you.  

• Sad 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, jak2002003 said:

Me too, 

but to all those kind hearted souls out there sending him and other people they have never met and know little about lots of cash.... you can send me some also to help me out.  If you want I can make up a sad story for you.  

hey hey hey, hang on mate.

Me first !!!!!

I suffer from sever baldness and lack length and girth...

• Like 2

On 2/16/2018 at 3:44 PM, smedly said:

surely he has a UK state pension of some sort and no harm to him but his health issues look like he has stuffed himself over the years into a slug state, does he smoke drink ?

Pretty sad state of affairs that only he has responsibility for

Remind me to take you off my Christmas Card list.

4 hours ago, roo860 said:

I believe he would need an income of around £18,000 a year to apply for his wife's settlement, plus more if a child is going as well.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

he could soon get that with all the benefits they stupidly give away and , housing , disabled , and state pension or working at a desk 25,000 a year