Thaivisa exclusive: Aussie bound biker stranded in Thailand talks to Thaivisa after being dumped off plane in Bangkok

rooster59

4 minutes ago, sanuk711 said:

Have some more thoughts PEE TEE.....most of us that have lived here for some years are looking at that quote & saying....gosh you paid much to much for a retirement visa...............:omfg:

1900 thb but i had before a non o and the money in thai bank over 3 months  so sorry i must be wrong as he did also ??? yes 

4 hours ago, ScotBkk said:

I think you you missed the train my friend .....................:post-4641-1156694572:

The one that you are unable to get off of?

The train to nowhere.

PS Did you notice that your original Troll post was deleted?

Edited by Enoon
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, PEE TEE said:

1900 thb but i had before a non o and the money in thai bank over 3 months  so sorry i must be wrong as he did also ??? yes 

or do you mean if you have enough money you can any visa without regards to the thai visa laws 

44 minutes ago, PEE TEE said:

so what your saying he has a illegal visa then 

I do not claim anything - I just visualize that it doesnt add up - running out of funds means that he didnt have 800k/thb in bank to meet the requirement for Retirement visa as if so he could start spending them immediately after receiving the visa.

He do not have any steady Income from Australia during his stay in Thailand as in Australia he has a normal job which require him to be there and work. Then he do not qualify for an alternativ requirement for the Retirement visa instead of 800k/thb in the bank. 

So based on this information he will not qualify for a Retirement visa - this is what I am saying and despite of those facts he has received an Retirement visa which he paid way over the normal cost then the additional cost may have something to do With the process of manage to meet requirements he basically couldnt meet....:coffee1:

Edited by ttrd
  • Like 2

27 minutes ago, harleyclarkey said:

The absolutely bloody disgraceful behaviour of the Australian authorities is hard to take.

Complete denial of any human rights or legal right of reply. 

His lifestyle, which clearly greatly upsets the OZ immigration fascists, is no reason to deny him the right to his family, work and friends. I am no fan of criminal bike gangs but he has the absolute right to ride with a gang. He has NO criminal convictions for over 25 years. If they beleive this is a criminal bike gang then PROVE IT according to the proper legal procedure.  

Shame on you Australia.

correct and let's leave Africa home invaders alone please. They are permitted to kick a police officer in the face and go home to withdraw the centerlink payment never ever being employed.

You are a bad man tattoos happy Aus family and you had job and pay tax. We are mentally retarded government and now we love Africans. When we retire we have body gurard and stay inside on valium lol.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

WHAT!

LOS doesn't want him ( any more than anyone else ) but if the airline won't carry him, he's stuck in LOS.

If Oz has cancelled his PR he'll have to go back to the UK if he can't stay in LOS, provided he can get papers from the embassy.

LOS is one big parlour takes anyone that pays

• Confused 1

6 minutes ago, PEE TEE said:

is 800.000 thb or 65.000 thb a month 

+ age 50 or more..

.... and if you dont have 800k/thb in the bank neither steady Income of 65.000thb/month then you dont meet the requirements for a Retirement visa - right?

Despite the fact that he didnt meet the funds requirement he received the visa - and when we know he paid way more than normal cost to get it then it may have something to do With the additional cost he paid - I am not claiming, just a thought...;)

3 hours ago, PEE TEE said:

He must have an income of 65.000 thb a month or 800.000 thb in a bank to get the visa . don't know how he can get back to Australia . if they refuse him entry its would be almost impossible   through the legal channels. try getting back with the merchant navy working on a ship  

There are merchant navy cargo ships with UK seafarers sailing across the oceans to Australia? This is news as i thought they went out with the dinosaurs ages ago! 

14 minutes ago, ttrd said:

+ age 50 or more..

.... and if you dont have 800k/thb in the bank neither steady Income of 65.000thb/month then you dont meet the requirements for a Retirement visa - right?

Despite the fact that he didnt meet the funds requirement he received the visa - and when we know he paid way more than normal cost to get it then it may have something to do With the additional cost he paid - I am not claiming, just a thought...;)

yes understood  as they say T.I. T. thanks for the comments 

16 minutes ago, saakura said:

There are merchant navy cargo ships with UK seafarers sailing across the oceans to Australia? This is news as i thought they went out with the dinosaurs ages ago! 

all i can say over 10 years ago a guy i know did this from bkk to the Uk working washing up dinner plates etc . the pay was small but it took over 6 months before he got back so he did have some money as well 

Some Solicitor's are leeches.

Honestly, you have 12 months. Get your paper work in order.

Start a letter writing campaign to the Prime Minister, Deputy Prime Minister, Immigration minister, Opposition members of the same rank; your local member of Parliament. Do a campaign on the local radios and newspapers.

Send pictures of the kids and holiday snaps to the politicians.

Instead of a solicitor money would probably be better spent on a publicist to co-ordinate a campaign.

Some members of bike clubs just love to ride bikes with other liked will people. Then there are some that just use it as a front for evil things.

Any way if this is just about association without any evidence of wrong doing, poor act from these Government types.

I am not related to Kevin or know of him.

4 minutes ago, Chris Lawrence said:

Some Solicitor's are leeches.

Honestly, you have 12 months. Get your paper work in order.

Start a letter writing campaign to the Prime Minister, Deputy Prime Minister, Immigration minister, Opposition members of the same rank; your local member of Parliament. Do a campaign on the local radios and newspapers.

Send pictures of the kids and holiday snaps to the politicians.

Instead of a solicitor money would probably be better spent on a publicist to co-ordinate a campaign.

Some members of bike clubs just love to ride bikes with other liked will people. Then there are some that just use it as a front for evil things.

Any way if this is just about association without any evidence of wrong doing, poor act from these Government types.

I am not related to Kevin or know of him.

Fair comment . i would agree with you . i would not like to be this delemar if it were me little own any one else  (nightmare) no one can make judgment on him if they dont know him  its wrong to assume negative things 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, smew said:

You are the person with whom you associate the most... scum

bikers are nothing less but scum 

Charming.

And the same to you too.

I'm sure you have (not) met any personally, and have (never) held a decent conversation with one.

No one reacted that he was boarded on a plane and bounced back to the terminal  with no issues at all?

Last week there was a man who was denied entry in Singapore (well, sort of) and had big problems when returning att Swampy.

2-3 weeks earlier, similar report.

This guy, denied entry to his destination, basically just walks through immigration and sets of to Pattaya. 

Why wasn't he treated the same way as the others, deported back to the country he holds passport?

Well, we sure know the answer to that...

5 minutes ago, thaiguzzi said:

Charming.

And the same to you too.

I'm sure you have (not) met any personally, and have (never) held a decent conversation with one.

sounds like he has a grudge with bikers . like all humans you get some  bad and some  good . 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, simple1 said:

Media story was Oz Federal Police flagged the guy and some of his companions to Thai authorities whilst on route to BKK. Two of his group were refused entry and were returned to Oz.

Since March 2016 Oz passport holders require visa for Canada

Australia really is turning into a police state these days. Nazis in government.

Whatever happened to the land of the free, of milk and honey?

I hear from many Oz expats living here, how much of a nanny state and police state, a once fine country has become.

7 hours ago, simple1 said:

That's good of you, but obviously the AFP have recent criminal intelligence on the guy. BTW why would such a nice guy join a organised crime gang ten years ago and just a week ago travel with the boss of his chapter to Thailand, who BTW was refused entry to Thailand.

https://thewest.com.au/news/wa/senior-wa-bikie-kevin-lawrence-stuck-in-thailand-after-visa-cancellation-ng-b88746157z

" .....such a nice guy join a motorcycle club...."

There, fixed that for you.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Media1 said:

correct and let's leave Africa home invaders alone please. They are permitted to kick a police officer in the face and go home to withdraw the centerlink payment never ever being employed.

You are a bad man tattoos happy Aus family and you had job and pay tax. We are mentally retarded government and now we love Africans. When we retire we have body gurard and stay inside on valium lol.

Seems you have.