Man Murdered Over Parking Spot

snoop1130

Is having a national sport where people kick each other in the head a good thing to promote peace?

Temples and monks bring calmness to a society but I wish people would stop trying to kill one another in sport which has a big influence. Violence in movies too.  I'm depressed. Love and peace to you all.

21 hours ago, possum1931 said:

That's just ridiculous. I have travelled over most of Thailand and never came across any angry Thais, but in Scotland, a very different story.

I have to say that in all the years that I have been travelling to Thailand, 13 years, I’ve never had any trouble but then maybe as a 6 foot 20 stone Scotsman, my Thai wife tells me that I can look very scary sometimes yet I’m just a cuddly teddybear. 

Brigante7.

21 hours ago, possum1931 said:

That's just ridiculous. I have travelled over most of Thailand and never came across any angry Thais, but in Scotland, a very different story.

funny stuff you obviously are limited to where. I been living here 7 years. Have business here. seen people knifed at lights. Carry on bro

16 minutes ago, Brigante7 said:

I have to say that in all the years that I have been travelling to Thailand, 13 years, I’ve never had any trouble but then maybe as a 6 foot 20 stone Scotsman, my Thai wife tells me that I can look very scary sometimes yet I’m just a cuddly teddybear. 

Brigante7.

Ha Ha, I'm a six foot Scotsman too, but 12 stone 7 lbs, my Thai wife tells me I'm handsome. a cuddly teddybear? Oh dear, your are a Rangers supporter. :shock1:

A post against forum rules and answer to it have been removed.

11) You will not post slurs, degrading or overly negative comments directed towards Thailand, specific locations, Thai institutions such as the judicial or law enforcement system, Thai culture, Thai people or any other group on the basis of race, nationality, religion, gender or sexual orientation.