Arsenal

MiG16

Wenger was a bit touchy! Blaming his lack of financial muscle, even though both Ozil and Sanchez cost more than any Chelsea player on the pitch and have a higher wage bill!! Blaming Mourinho for getting in his way, even though he was in Jose T.A. Oh, Arsene, it's always someone else's fault isn't it.........

Let's not forget the Arsenal fans booing Cesc, even though he wanted to go to Arsenal, but Wenger rejected him. Still, never Wengers fault................555555555555

Mind the (9 point) gap.

I think he was complaining about the potential leg breaker that Cahill got away with, but never mind.

And ignore the chumps that booed, there were far more that clapped him when he came across to take a corner.

Fabregas has done nothing wrong and is nothing but complementary about genuine Arsenal fans.

Unfortunately, like most clubs, we have our pocket of knuckle-dragging numpties.

bah.gif

Yeah. And that's not all you have chicog, is it.

Wenger was a bit touchy! Blaming his lack of financial muscle, even though both Ozil and Sanchez cost more than any Chelsea player on the pitch and have a higher wage bill!! Blaming Mourinho for getting in his way, even though he was in Jose T.A. Oh, Arsene, it's always someone else's fault isn't it.........

Let's not forget the Arsenal fans booing Cesc, even though he wanted to go to Arsenal, but Wenger rejected him. Still, never Wengers fault................555555555555

Mind the (9 point) gap.

I think he was complaining about the potential leg breaker that Cahill got away with, but never mind.

And ignore the chumps that booed, there were far more that clapped him when he came across to take a corner.

Fabregas has done nothing wrong and is nothing but complementary about genuine Arsenal fans.

Unfortunately, like most clubs, we have our pocket of knuckle-dragging numpties.

bah.gif

yeah, regarding wenger and murry incident at the weekend. what i saw was a guy instictively move down towards where he thought one of his young players were hurt, and being a devisive prick murry just saw an opportunity to get in wengers face.

Mind the (9 point) gap.

bah.gif

yeah, regarding wenger and murry incident at the weekend. what i saw was a guy instictively move down towards where he thought one of his young players were hurt, and being a devisive prick murry just saw an opportunity to get in wengers face.

You can see what you want to see if you try hard enough.

• Like 1

so u really think wenger walked over to just confront murry? somehow i cant see it, to me wenger just instictively walked towards where he thought one of his own was hurt, HUMAN REACTION empathy ,call it what you will, breaking the rules ,sure ! but ide want/ expect my manager/mate 2 do it 4 me. murry for what ever reason suddenly became a rule abb'iding coach? or saw it as an opp to get in his face ?or/ and put a little control in the sitation?, tried to stop him and got a shove for his trouble, either which way i look at it 4 me murry played the situation and 4 me his reaction just annoyed / disapointed me. play the situ but not when someones concerned about some one else that could be hurt, poor taste.

The tackle wasn't that bad Rijit. Red card, yes, but it wasn't an injury tackle. Mourinho played Wenger yes, and Wenger played up to it. If the roles had been reversed Chelsea would have been slated.

• Like 1

The tackle wasn't that bad Rijit. Red card, yes, but it wasn't an injury tackle. Mourinho played Wenger yes, and Wenger played up to it. If the roles had been reversed Chelsea would have been slated.

If he'd had his foot planted, that was a leg breaker.

But he didn't, so it wasn't.

• Like 1

thumbsup.gifcheesy.gif

More by luck than judgement.

More of a straight red than Rooney's effort last week in my book.

Same goes for Welbecks by the way.

Edited by Chicog

bit of a contradiction there mjj mate red card and not an injury tackle? meant it was probably either high late reckless or dangerous, take ure pick all injury tackles.

from where wenger was standing it probably looked nasty and ide want to be nearer to help a mate/ player, f the zones , if murry was an sort of 'human' he would have had some instinctive empathy towards another manager from where wenger was coming from and done something to help rather than be an IMO,, c--n t and played the situ , but there ya go,.ya cant do nuffin about a characters base instinct can ya.biggrin.png anyway onwards and upwards

Well if you miss one, there's always another. Should be grateful Walcott is back in training I suppose.

facepalm.gif

Mesut Ozil will miss Germany’s Euro 2016 qualifier against Poland on Saturday and faces up to 12 weeks out with a knee injury, the German Football Association (DFB) confirmed on Wednesday.

Isn't Xmas usually when they tend to fall away?

Not always. If you want to believe that the past is some guide to the future then go right ahead. You'll certainly lose money as an investor, but maybe football is different.

Looking forward to a strong fight back from a mid table position post Christmas. I'm considering hibernating!

I reckon Arsenal will be alright Santi. I was quite impressed with your lot on Sunday, especially Sanchez and Wilshere,who were a constant menace throughout. At least with Ozil out, you won't have any internal squabbling over the No.10 role!