Arsenal

MiG16

What's the deal with Wenger ? He came out of the corner throwing haymakers, talking up money, Higuain and Suarez. Now, he's barely bobbing and weaving, not even throwing a jab. He's a tough guy to figure sometimes is Wenger.

Wait for the left hook, from nowhere. wink.png

A la Sugar Ray versus Dave "Boy" Green ?

Breaking news.... Suarez has declared he has become a vegetarian......

www.suarezfanpage.net

oi spuds, keep your baby new pots in line will yer ! whistling.gif

or would you prefer to learn the hard way iancnx ?

like those before you have had to do season after season, time and time again.

now run along and go and play with your lego like a good little muppet. wink.png

oh BTW monkey boy is staying at home this weekend and not travelling with the team, i wonder why that could be ? tongue.png

www.suarezfanpage.net

now run along and go and play with your lego like a good little muppet. wink.png

oh BTW monkey boy is staying at home this weekend and not travelling with the team, i wonder why that could be ? tongue.png

He is entertaining his pal...you know the one who is having his debut at the Emirates today?

Back in your box tigerfish....until ya sign someone.....maybe you will beat Man Yoo to Fellatio! biggrin.png

Doubt it. Ayre confirmed tonight he's staying.

Had to laugh at that Wellred laugh.png

Presumably that's laughing in disbelief that Wenger/Gazidis have mugged the fans off again? 55

No ...you believing anything that prick says biggrin.png

So still think he's going there? 555555

Told you so. Now watch Arsenal fans melt down in 3, 2, 1..... Hahahahhahha

Edited by wellred

www.suarezfanpage.net

oi spuds, keep your baby new pots in line will yer ! Posted Image

now run along and go and play with your lego like a good little muppet. Posted Image

oh BTW monkey boy is staying at home this weekend and not travelling with the team, i wonder why that could be ? Posted Image

His wife was giving birth to a baby today that's why.

www.suarezfanpage.net

Could be he's injured, or imay be he wants a move and just like your van persie deal were gonna get a world record fee our best player!!!!

Oh f me ,,,,,,sori u only got,,,,,,,, how much was it?,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, was it even a club record !!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Didnt we even got more from the muppets for berby than u got for vp cheesy.gif

Edited by rijit

www.suarezfanpage.net

Eh?

now run along and go and play with your lego like a good little muppet. Posted Image

oh BTW monkey boy is staying at home this weekend and not travelling with the team, i wonder why that could be ? Posted Image

Eh?

Smokes, it seems they start early on this thread.... Leo, or Chang? Probably the latter it's cheaper

• Like 1

Eh?

Smokes, it seems they start early on this thread.... Leo, or Chang? Probably the latter it's cheaper

Wellred is a scouser mate! biggrin.png

Eh?

Wellred is a scouser mate! Posted Image

Lol.... Now that explains it!

Overnight (here in Thailand) Beeb reports newspaper interviews where Suarez insists he be allowed to leave Liverpool to play Champions League football to honour an agreement he claims to have with Liverpool. So, assuming that our interest in Suarez continues for real, that throws the Champions League play-off/qualifier into the limelight (it is anyway for Arsenal fans of course, but it takes on even more significance now).

Arsenal will be drawn (on ? - presumably any dat now) against one of the following:

Real Sociedad

Pacos de Ferreira

Salzburg/Fenerbahce ('subject to CAS ruling', not sure what that's about)

PAOK Salonika/Metalist Kharkiv

PSV Eindhoven/Zulte Waregem

The games are 2-legged, scheduled for 20th/21st August and 28th/29th August. Which team plays at home first is also subject to the draw (I assume by absence of any reference to location on Arsenal's fixture list)

Arsenal's record is of course exemplary in all early rounds, both play-off and first mini-league rounds proper (over 16 seasons is it?). We last saw off Udinese in a preliminary play-off 2 years ago and Celtic 4 years ago. This one is shaping up to be extra pressured though, given the Suarez situation. I never expected to be playing this one with no significant squad additions (still possible that Arsene has something up his sleeve) and I worry more about our thin resources at center back than I do the up front man!

Obviously any agreement which Arsene can wangle with Suarez is going to be a conditional one, with only a couple of days left after play off leg 2 to dot the i's befire the transfer window closes. We can set aside any nonsense about Spuds coming in on Suarez, enriched with Bale money (if indeed Real have any real money anyway), but any other Champions League contender coming for Luis now is going to be in the box seat.

I'm hoping for Ferreira, Salzburg or Zulte Waregem. but that's on the basis of little knowledge of current form and avoidance of the obvious long-travel/potentially difficult encounters with the likes of Fernabace and Metalist and a reasonably able Spanish side.

Come on Gunners. Last season's team is good enough to cake-walk the next important step if we keep cool heads at the back. Boo boys back-off awhile please!!

The games are 2-legged, scheduled for 20th/21st August and 28th/29th August. Which team plays at home first is also subject to the draw (I assume by absence of any reference to location on Arsenal's fixture list)

Lol, loving this, see you gooners at the Emirates on 1st September, so don't get all knocked up prior to that. We don't want you crying about being too tired, no rest, and pulled muscles. Heads up!

Lol, loving this, see you gooners at the Emirates on 1st September, so don't get all knocked up prior to that. We don't want you crying about being too tired, no rest, and pulled muscles. Heads up!

I see you are away to Fulham in between those dates..... Not as easy as some might believe. So its all out for 3pts against Villa I guess.... Come on you gooners even you can beat Villa!

where as you will be doing your best to boost channel 5's viewing figures on a Thursday night again this season, just like the previous one before. whistling.gifbiggrin.pngwink.png

Edited by tigerfish

So is Wegner still in for Suarez? Liverpool will surely get rid eventually? What is the consensus will you guys raise the offer by a few more quid?

Nah no ambition Ian. Real Madrid will snap him up if anyone does.

btw, did you hear Arsenal's other transfer target Bernard has just signed for Shaktar?biggrin.png

So is Wegner still in for Suarez? Liverpool will surely get rid eventually? What is the consensus will you guys raise the offer by a few more quid?

i think it's out of wenger's and arsenal's hands now. their first go at joining the really big boys at the big-spending table and they blew it.

Nah no ambition Ian. Real Madrid will snap him up if anyone does.

btw, did you hear Arsenal's other transfer target Bernard has just signed for Shaktar?Posted Image

Yup.... Hands up there....I called that one completely wrong..... Cannot help thinking Ukraine is gonna be difficult or him.

i think it's out of wenger's and arsenal's hands now. their first go at joining the really big boys at the big-spending table and they blew it.

And that's a bad thing?

Maybe Arsene is not so one-eyed as you lot about your flawed genius. I hope to hell he does not add the (much more than) the few more quid it would have taken five days ago to get him.

Now last laugh will be on you guys Stevie if you are left with a simmering don't wannabee. What price the 'he's a professional' line now?

I think Wenger has been the only clean hands in this whole affair. The dirty hands of Real Madrid, like the vultures they are the most likely now to clean the carcass for you.