Song Title Game

pumpuiman

'

“Never Let Your Braces Dangle”……………………. Harry Champion

PS. A brief note to dingdongrb & ChiefMonkey and others regarding the use of part of a previous word. I contacted the OP and following is his ruling on the matter.... :D

"Ken,

In response to your query regarding the use of the word "go" in place of "God" in the song title thread, my response would have to be....Absolutely not.

The offending poster should now be punished severely. I would suggest being forced to listen to "Katrina and the Waves" singing "Walking On Sunshine" repeatedly for a period of no less than 12 hours.

I sincerely hope this resolves any disputes.

Pumpuiman "

Cheers and it's only for a bit of fun. :o

• Replies 18.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• lazeeboy

• chiliwasabi

• LeungKen

• luckyluke

'

“Never Let Your Braces Dangle”……………………. Harry Champion

PS. A brief note to dingdongrb & ChiefMonkey and others regarding the use of part of a previous word. I contacted the OP and following is his ruling on the matter.... :D

"Ken,

In response to your query regarding the use of the word "go" in place of "God" in the song title thread, my response would have to be....Absolutely not.

The offending poster should now be punished severely. I would suggest being forced to listen to "Katrina and the Waves" singing "Walking On Sunshine" repeatedly for a period of no less than 12 hours.

I sincerely hope this resolves any disputes.

Pumpuiman "

Cheers and it's only for a bit of fun. :D

Then as I mention the OP should get the mods to amend his original post at the front of this thread so everyone is aware of the 'exact' rules once modification is established if you expect everyone to follow these rules. (Since you appear to be IM buddies with the OP I am sure you can accomplish this.) Otherwise butt out of tossing up the 'red flag' only when you notice it, as it happens much more often than then.

'Katrina and the Waves', that is a punishment I can handle and may even enjoy. Now if it was 'Mandy' by Barry Manilow then I would have to mind myself.

...and please try to keep your music selection at least in the last century if not this one or maybe toss in some Gangsta/Rap.... :o

Edited by dingdongrb

Just to clarify :o

Here's how it works: the first person names a song, and the next person must name a different song with one of the same words(written in entirety, not a part thereof) in the title of the first one.

Sorry I can't edit my original post....hope this will do.

Dingdongrb, your sentence has been commuted on a legal technicality...your a free man.

I do feel you've been unjustly persecuted in this case, and should be compensated....please click

.....enjoy.

'

"You Make It Real"................... James Morrison

(Up to date enough for you dingdongrb ?................. :o ..... :D )

Yes Ken, now everyone should be playing by the same rules that were intended..... I requested that PB make the amendment to the OP.... Thanks PB!!!

(Too bad that LuckyLuke did not play by the amended rules..... Now where was the 'Song Game Police'? Hmmmmmmmm)

Edited by dingdongrb