Bangkok's seedy side - where sex with an 83 year old and a young boy is available on the street for 300 baht

webfact

4 hours ago, webfact said:

Some of those selling sex actually had money and were the wives of military men getting 30,000 baht a month from their husbands. She said they did it for comfort after feeling abandoned.

I'll absolutely take a pass on the grandma's and the underaged...

But the above snippet begins to sound interesting.... as long as they're not part of either of the P families. :shock1:

That kind of drama, I don't need... :sleep:

4 hours ago, webfact said:

Atchara said that it was time that the authorities recognized the situation and set up zoning for such prostitution to help protect those engaging in such activity.

How would setting up a "zoning area" for off-beat prostitution do anything to protect those selling themselves?

Perhaps someone forgot to tell the good lady that prostitution is actually ILLEGAL in Thailand. So it would seem kind of hard to set up a zoning area for illegal conduct... since these folks wouldn't even have the fake veneer of massage parlors and bars that allow Cowboy, Patpong and Ratchada to get away with it.

4 hours ago, NCC1701A said:

Not to make light of a serious subject, but I am sure I have some 83 year Thai ladies that are my next door neighbors here in my "village" in Hua Hin that would pay me 300 baht. And this is a very conservative place and they have a ton of cash. :cheesy:

Age has no barriers Just check the 83 year olds pulse when you are have sex with her to see if she is still alive Then no pulse recomend  mouth to mouth 

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

28 minutes ago, Jools said:

Sometimes, I have to stifle the urge to vomit, when I read items like this. 83 year olds and young boys.  Depravity knows no limit in Bangkok. Thanks, expats. :sad:

I don't recall the OP article specifying whether the market for these services was Thai or farang. But I'd say it's pretty safe to assume, mostly Thai, especially since the main location was said to be Rattanakosin.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Happyman58 said:

Age has no barriers Just check the 83 year olds pulse when you are have sex with her to see if she is still alive Then no pulse recomend  mouth to mouth 

Or you could always do CPR from on top for the 83 year old, just like the female rescue worker from the other day...

The guy on the stretcher died, but she still got a commendation for her valiant resuscitation efforts.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

4 hours ago, roo860 said:

Great headline!emoji23.png

If you like 83yr olds, 300bt is pretty cheap!

Sent from my SM-G920F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

A real bargain - ton of experience for small Money, BUT you may be prepared to work a little with the most advanced positions....:coffee1:

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Happyman58 said:

Wouldn't the mouth-to-mouth be part of the sex deal? Or perhaps not.

5 hours ago, webfact said:

homeless without relatives or friends were simply dying on the streets of Bangkok and being cleaned away like trash.

I wonder how many of these unfortunates could be rescued by the sale of a couple of popular watches....makes me sick!

4 hours ago, ups7420 said:

Like so many things these days these "reports" are often exaggerated with the purpose of generating more funding from governments and gullible individuals and organizations. It's always about the money. If there isn't a "crisis" there aren't fat jobs for people supposedly fixing the problems.

Im surprised there are only  3,360 vagrants  living on the streets! 

In a massive city  with virtually no welfare or government hand outs I fail to see how this figure  is "exaggerated ".  I would hazard a guess there  would be numerous western cities with more  wealth and less occupants  that carried more homeless .. I'd be even more surprised if any funding that the Thai authorities  meagerly gave out could create any  'fat jobs' either.

Im guessing the area is Chinatown , I knew one chap who enjoyed picking up pregnant women there. I understand though that the scene has diminished a great deal in recent years , certainly 1000+ ' regulars ' seems to be somewhat of an exageration.
area of Rattanakosin Island is around the royal palace and the royal temples.