Theresa May urges Britain to 'come back together'

webfact

17 minutes ago, malagateddy said:

Brilliant as far as I'm concerned as the snp could not organise a piss up at a brewery
By the way..the "national" according to my Glasgow friends is but a kiddies comic..useful though if you're caught short on a building siteemoji23.png

Sent from my SM-G7102 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

I had a mate who couldn't organise a piss-up in a brewery, so his wife did it for him on the anniversary of his stage night

On 08/03/2018 at 11:42 AM, evadgib said:

When Eddy Jones was harassed two weeks ago in your homeland your stance in these threads sprang to mind as soon as i saw the footage...

If you're are concerned about this incident, you might take the time to check which country it occurred in.

2 minutes ago, Air Smiles said:

If you're are concerned about this incident, you might take the time to check which country it occurred in.

It was the United Kingdom.  Pissed-up Scots blokes are free to travel the length and breadth, and live and work in Manchester to their heart’s content.  That’s what makes our country great.  

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, StreetCowboy said:

It was the United Kingdom.  Pissed-up Scots blokes are free to travel the length and breadth, and live and work in Manchester to their heart’s content.  That’s what makes our country great.  

If only there would be a way to extend those privileges to even larger area, say to Portugal for example.. It would make the country even greater..

Just now, oilinki said:

If only there would be a way to extend those privileges to even larger area, say to Portugal for example.. It would make the country even greater..

Imagine being able to abuse rugby coaches outside le Gare du Nord!  The joi d’vivre! Imagine the schadenfraude Seeing Welsh boyos lifted by les gendarmes for the same offence.  Plus ca change, plus la meme chose.

what a great idea!