Why Im pulling the plug.

keithpa

8 hours ago, lannarebirth said:

You know the translation for Estadounidenses is "American", right? As for being called a norteamericano by a South American makes perfect sense from their perspective. Of course they could be referring to a Canadian or Mexican or Costa Rican if they aren't more specific in their description.  Sorry Keithpa. That's it from me. Good luck to you wherever you land.

Wrong again.  The translation of estadounidenses is literally "persons of the United States".  Norteamericano is NOT used by South Americans to refer to Canadians or Mexicans or Costa Ricans.  They would use, canadienses, mexicanos, costarricenses (or ticos). Do you make all this stuff up, or have you bothered to do any research?

Edited by norrska

2 minutes ago, Justfine said:

Highlight of your day isn't it?

Nothing else to do. You can pretend on a forum but you are only fooling yourself.

Pretend what....?

You seem to know what other folk do in their  daily life..Now YOU are out posting me per week, how can you manage that with you perfect outdoor life..?

On 2018-03-04 at 6:19 PM, keithpa said:

irrevelant

On 2018-03-04 at 6:21 PM, keithpa said:

comment made at about 11pm. Proves my point.

On 2018-03-04 at 6:23 PM, keithpa said:

What on this gods earth are you on about?

On 2018-03-04 at 6:24 PM, keithpa said:

No, survival note.

This feels terrible, actually. Attacking a 70 year old man in his best years. My question, though. Are you sure you are ok? :cheesy:

Edited by Get Real

10 minutes ago, RichardColeman said:

I'd be back home tomorrow to the UK if I could, but I have to wait for a pension to kick in at 55 to move my wife and daughter there. 

As for boredom ? You try being in a house all day from 8 till 6 with a baby cause its too hot to go outside !

Or too cold to go outside in the UK....Been there, done that....:stoner:

• Like 1

Just now, Justfine said:

Some of the nasty attackers would be 70yo themselves.

They can't speak the local language nor have any local friends.

Attacking a farang going home is probably a daily highlight.

You seem to have not grasped the fact that the OP has been attacking folk because we want to live in loss, but then again you always show up somewhere with your own brand of troll negativity. Think most reading know you are a new boy baiter, eh Ron.

42 minutes ago, RichardColeman said:

I'd be back home tomorrow to the UK if I could, but I have to wait for a pension to kick in at 55 to move my wife and daughter there. 

As for boredom ? You try being in a house all day from 8 till 6 with a baby cause its too hot to go outside !

Start a topic about leaving just before you go, reading all the shit the losers will heap on you is good for a laugh. All the best.

• Haha 1

Its been a day now since I challenged all the shxx stirrers to back up their claims that i have thai bashed. So, you have searched all my comment on TV , where is your proof. Put up or shut up. I may have criticized some things thai, as I do about any nationally, country, but, that is not thai bashing.

4 hours ago, keithpa said:

Its been a day now since I challenged all the shxx stirrers to back up their claims that i have thai bashed. So, you have searched all my comment on TV , where is your proof. Put up or shut up. I may have criticized some things thai, as I do about any nationally, country, but, that is not thai bashing.

Don't feel bad or take it personally, but I did not spend any time reviewing your past comments on TVF.

• Like 1

On 05/03/2018 at 5:13 PM, keithpa said:

Obviously you don't have a dictionary.    flounce (flaʊns) v. flounce, flounced, flounc•ing, - To leave an internet group or thread with exaggerated drama; deleting posts, notifying mods and or group users, and cross-posting on other groups to draw attention to the drama.

Sounds pretty bang on