Dutchman nabbed with three underaged boys and sex videos in Pattaya

webfact

17 minutes ago, jak2002003 said:

So you are telling me that when you are 70 you would turn down the advances of a good looking 20 year old for a few hours of fun in the bedroom?  

Why is that disgusting?  People like all different ages. Some young people like older or very old.  So long as the younger person is over the age of consent and want's to sleep with the old person then there is no problem.  

I agree. Two consenting adults of age, is fair play. To each their own.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Jeremy50 said:

Why do you say that? Were they 11/12 or 17/18? There's a huge difference in implication. The boys rented the location, sounds like they were young adults, it could easily just have been a baited trap, with the cops waiting around the corner.

"  it could easily just have been a baited trap, with the cops waiting around the corner."

And that to most sane people should be sufficient incentive to stay well away from any illegal activities whatsoever.

• Thanks 1

That Jomtien complex is full of boy bars and dirty old Doughnut punchers its off really. So literally sit in the bar with them. So why not start with making young boys less available, close those bars, I know its not much in the big scheme of things but its a strike in the right direction

Sent from my SM-G900I using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

• Like 1

3 hours ago, maxcorrigan said:

True but i think in the middle of their forehead would be better ie.branded so anyone can see what this scumbag is all about!

Nah that would be to easy,,,, good Idea but,,,,   :thumbsup:

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, jak2002003 said:

So you are telling me that when you are 70 you would turn down the advances of a good looking 20 year old for a few hours of fun in the bedroom?  

Why is that disgusting?  People like all different ages. Some young people like older or very old.  So long as the younger person is over the age of consent and want's to sleep with the old person then there is no problem.  

I beleive a 5yrs age gap is best, 10 years acceptable and 15 years the limit. That is my view. 

• Sad 2

13 hours ago, Thaiwrath said:

Another horrible, dirty, paedophile bastard.

At least, hopefully, he won't have the comfort of a European prison, and will die in squalor, if convicted.

i am surprised he is not English with the name Julian, time will the PF

If you are 69 years old like this creep, then even a 30 year old woman is too young.  If he is buggering boys as young as that, he is extremely sick and perverted. Age of consent or minor, adult etc is secondary. There is a 50+ years age gap, revolting. 
You're presuming sex acts and positions now? Tsk Tsk.

Sent from my [device_name] using http://Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

You're presuming sex acts and positions now? Tsk Tsk.

Sent from my [device_name] using http://Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

And you think that instead of sodomising, if he had been gratifying his perverted pleasures in a different way, it would be ok? 

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, saakura said:

And you think that instead of sodomising, if he had been gratifying his perverted pleasures in a different way, it would be ok? 

He was gratifying his perverted lust for money, if you care to read the article he was caught pimping the boys out.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, saakura said:

I beleive a 5yrs age gap is best, 10 years acceptable and 15 years the limit. That is my view. 

So why would anyone else care about you view?  Everyone is different.  

There is a 21 year age gap between me and my partner.. and we have been happy together and still in love after 22 years.

• Like 1

Anyone actually know the age of the boys?  Just read that 20 years old or under is illegal for prostitution in Thailand and classed as underage in that situation.  So the boys could have been 20 years old.. which is hardly a crime.

So before 'branding the guy with hot iron as a pedo on his head', or 'crushing his head in a vice', hanging him from a tree and burning him, people might want to understand he may not have been forcing sex on children at all.

Seems strange they would not state the age of the boys if they were really children. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, saakura said:

Why do they all come mostly to Pattaya, are the law enforcement there so slack? 

Where are the places with the most expats and tourists? ... with convenient access to international airports?

Answer that and you will have your answer. 

(I know your comment was thinly veiled Pattaya bashing, but there's no doubt Pattaya would be high on the list of places to set up such businesses)

Edited by tropo

5 hours ago, vagabondingshane said:

The age of consent for sexual activity in the UK is 16. In England and Wales, the age of sexual consent for women has been set at 16 since 1885, when campaigners fought to raise it from 13 to prevent child prostitution. So no, the line blurry. Personally if a girl is under 30 it gives me pause.

We are not talking about the UK but even if we were you are referring to the age of consent for non-commercial based relationships.  The age is 18 as well in the UK when it comes to prostitution.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, saakura said:

Would you consider 15 years and 30 days? What if the birth certificates were fake? 

All jokes aside, underage boys and girls often misrepresent their ages for obvious reasons.

4 minutes ago, bkkcanuck8 said:

We are not talking about the UK but even if we were you are referring to the age of consent for non-commercial based relationships.  The age is 18 as well in the UK when it comes to prostitution.

How can there be a legal age for prostitution in Thailand if prostitution is illegal?

5 minutes ago, tropo said:

How can there be a legal age for prostitution in Thailand if prostitution is illegal?

The laws vary depending on whether you are the buyer or seller of sexual services.

This is the relevant section of the penal code for the buyer.  

Section 283-2 Punishment for over 15 but Under 18

Whoever, takes away the person over fifteen years but not yet over eighteen years of age for indecent act with consent of such person, shall be punished with imprisonment of not exceeding five years or fined not exceeding ten thousand Baht, or both.
If the commission of offence according to the first paragraph is occurred to the child not yet over the fifteen years of age, the offender shall be punished with imprisonment not exceeding seven years or fined not exceeding fourteen thousand Baht, or both.
Whoever, conceals the person who is taken away according to the first or second paragraph, shall be liable to punishment as provided in the first or second paragraph, as the case may be.
If the offences according to the first and third paragraph are specially occurred in the case of committing to the person exceeding the fifteen years of age, they are compoundable offences.

As far as the prostitution Penal Code section:

Section 286. Prostitution

Any person, being over sixteen years of age, subsists on the earning of a prostitute, even it is some part of her incomes, shall be punished with imprisonment of seven to twenty years and fined of fourteen thousand to forty thousand Baht, or imprisonment for life.

Any person has no other apparent or sufficient means of subsistence, and:

Is found residing or habitually associating with one or more prostitutes;
Takes board and lodging, or receives money or any other benefit arranged for by a prostitute; or
Take part in order to help any prostitute in her quarrel with her customer,
The provisions of this Section shall not be applied to any person who receives maintenance from a prostitute who is bound to give maintenance according to law or morality.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, bkkcanuck8 said:

The laws vary depending on whether you are the buyer or seller of sexual services.

This is the relevant section of the penal code for the buyer.  

As far as the prostitution Penal Code section:

Perhaps it makes more sense in the Thai language, but I don't see anything in the first section which pertains specifically to prostitution. Sure, it could be implied, but it is not stated. All they mention is "indecent act", whatever that could be. The second section you posted relates to over 16 with no mention of 18 at all.

Edited by tropo

some on this thread almost defending this guy. he was caught going to procure sex with underage age boys, end of. that not enough? they found pictures of the scum performing sex acts with underage boys in his rented room. some people on this forum do make me wonder

It happens on every paedo thread that appears on here, not surprisingly the same names pop up in support too.

Sent from my iPad using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

4 hours ago, jak2002003 said:
6 hours ago, saakura said:

So why would anyone else care about you view?  Everyone is different.  

There is a 21 year age gap between me and my partner.. and we have been happy together and still in love after 22 years.

Good luck to Saakura and others who came all the way to Thailand to marry (or shack up with) an old Thai divorcee. 5 yrs is best, so my partner should be over 50, but definitely no younger than 49. If I was 70 plus I'd really be in trouble. Better off staying at home and scouting old age homes LOL.

5 hours ago, tropo said:

Perhaps it makes more sense in the Thai language, but I don't see anything in the first section which pertains specifically to prostitution. Sure, it could be implied, but it is not stated. All they mention is "indecent act", whatever that could be. The second section you posted relates to over 16 with no mention of 18 at all.

Heading for you - 

Indecency Prostitution (Sections 282 - 287)