PM urges people to look to their future and ignore candidates offering 'short-sighted promises'

snoop1130

17 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

vote for those who have a longer-term vision, and not for candidates offering them short-sighted promises and populist policies, or the country would become bankrupt with everyone suffering as a result.

Ah yes like the speaker....Get rid of Corruption.....NO

ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย ย  Reform the Police ..........NO

ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  Justice for all ..................................No unless you have serious money .

ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  Clean up the country.........................Noย 

ย 

ย 

So any one who offers to do that is on to a winner, because the current Govt has FAILED 100% on those targets.ย 

• Like 1

I think i will just keep my thoughts to myself as i am leaving the country on Monday and maybe never return. Just had a few health problems and i think i trust my doctors in my own country better But who knows when i come back if ever things will be much better . I still dont believe there will any elections in the near future. This so called Pm will be there for a long time.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

This, he suggested, could lead to a reckless government damaging the state budget, which would be dangerous for the country

:cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

His government, he said, had been working for all people nationwide, and not those in one particular province,

:cheesy::cheesy:

adding that his administration was ready for any kind of scrutiny,

:cheesy:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Happyman58 said:

I think i will just keep my thoughts to myself as i am leaving the country on Monday and maybe never return. Just had a few health problems and i think i trust my doctors in my own country better But who knows when i come back if ever things will be much better . I still dont believe there will any elections in the near future. This so called Pm will be there for a long time.

I agree with you: Prayut will be here for quite some time to come - either openly or clandestinely (as part of the 'hidden hand').ย 

ย  ย  ย  Good luck with your health. Take care of yourself. All the best to you!

1 hour ago, Eligius said:

I agree with you: Prayut will be here for quite some time to come - either openly or clandestinely (as part of the 'hidden hand').ย 

ย  ย  ย  Good luck with your health. Take care of yourself. All the best to you!

Thank you I still got a few days to make some more commentsย 

• Like 1

On 3/5/2018 at 8:25 PM, ikke said:

Amazing , he spend all reserves, bankrupted the country and now he say a next populist government would bankrupt the country.....ย 

ย 

ย 

"...he spend all reserves, bankrupted the country..."

ย 

Is that fact?

ย 

ย 

11 hours ago, Eric Loh said:

My position is pretty clear for no coup , ย freedom of speech expression and no authoritarian rule. Whatโ€™s yours.ย 

ย 

Can you say that your idol had the last two (freedom of speech expression and no authoritarian rule) as his policies?

ย 

The actual answer is NO.

ย 

ย