Relationships and age differences, a personal case study

GoDucks

2 minutes ago, theguyfromanotherforum said:

I never said she had big hands. That's the other guy.

She does have big hands.  And if  something as insignificant as that is going to turn a guy off, my guess is he spends a lot of time in bed alone.  LOL

Edited by GoDucks

58 minutes ago, GoDucks said:

She does have big hands.  And if  something as insignificant as that is going to turn a guy off, my guess is he spends a lot of time in bed alone.  LOL

I'm sure you know good and well what a comment about Large hands is leading towards. Just to clear the air, more pics please and this time loose the phone. Thank you.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, EVENKEEL said:

I'm sure you know good and well what a comment about Large hands is leading towards. Just to clear the air, more pics please and this time loose the phone. Thank you.

It doesn't really matter whether the person in question is a female, male or any other thing that lives and breathes, that's the OP's business and certainly not yours, demanding to see the face is also none of your business and nothing to do with the case study that's been presented.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, GoDucks said:

You downloaded them to stare at her big hands, right?  LOL

Tall, big hands, broad shoulders .......... 

I thought Instagram + underwear photos = hooker

I may be wrong but attention whoring is a big red flag.

Edited by MaeJoMTB
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, EVENKEEL said:

LOL she ain't no ladyboy, not that there is anything wrong with guys who swing that way, up to you what you do in the privacy of your bedroom.

• Sad 1

4 minutes ago, MaeJoMTB said:

Big hands, broad shoulders .......... 

I thought Instagram + underwear photos = hooker

I may be wrong but attention whoring is a big red flag.

When I questioned it, she said... look at all my classmates Instagram pics!

Which I did.

And, quite frankly, I was shocked.  Loads of hot pics of normal university students.

its 2018, guys.  Thailand is not the same as it was even a few years ago.

BTW all those pics have been bikinis not underwear.

Edited by GoDucks

2 minutes ago, simoh1490 said:

It doesn't really matter whether the person in question is a female, male or any other thing that lives and breathes, that's the OP's business and certainly not yours, demanding to see the face is also none of your business and nothing to do with the case study that's been presented.

Demanding is such a harsh word, and I did say thank you after all. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, GoDucks said:

LOL she ain't no ladyboy, not that there is anything wrong with guys who swing that way, up to you what you do in the privacy of your bedroom.

Yeah, but you go on dates with her, so everyone that sees you, including your mates, will think you're gay.

There's just some stuff I can't bring myself to do.

13 minutes ago, GoDucks said:

Thailand is not the same as it was even a few years ago.

But I am.

PS. My 19 year old Thai daughter has swimwear that covers her from her knees thighs to her wrists.

pool.jpg

Edited by MaeJoMTB
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, MaeJoMTB said:

Yeah, but you go on dates with her, so everyone that sees you, including your mates, will think you're gay.

There's just some stuff I can't bring myself to do.

I get you.  But she really does not look like a ladyboy (other than tall a nd big hands and feet).  I mean, sure, its sometimes hard to tell, even for us long termers. but I doubt many people confuse her tor a transgender.

If she had big boobs, maybe hahahaha

Edited by GoDucks

Just now, GoDucks said:

I get you.  But she really does not look like a ladyboy (other than tall a nd big hands and feet).  I mean, sure, its sometimes hard to tell, even for us long termers. but I doubt many people confuse her tor a transgender.

I'm sure you realise this thread is only going one way right? 

1 minute ago, GoDucks said:

i'm ok.  There are good posts and stupid posts.  Thats life on the internet.

True but if she is a lovely as you say I am surprised that you want her Gender to be questioned, features analysed etc. I am actually beginning to feel quite sorry for her and I don't even know her. 

The thread is now nothing to do with what you claim the point of making it. 

Just now, Kadilo said:

True but if she is a lovely as you say I am surprised that you want her Gender to be questioned, features analysed etc. I am actually beginning to feel quite sorry for her and I don't even know her. 

The thread is now nothing to do with what you claim the point of making it. 

She read the thread about 24 hours ago.

She was only angry at the people who thought she was just in this relationship for the money.  That pissed her off, but she also said "They do not know me"

39 minutes ago, GoDucks said:

When I questioned it, she said... look at all my classmates Instagram pics!

Which I did.

And, quite frankly, I was shocked.  Loads of hot pics of normal university students.

its 2018, guys.  Thailand is not the same as it was even a few years ago.

BTW all those pics have been bikinis not underwear.

I wrote a few times here that I had quite a westernized Thai gf I met in Canada. University student. A great squirter for sure. However, she would never, ever post her pic in a bikini. Her 2000 Facebook friends wouldn't either unless it was a really posh location, something like Maldives or Fiji. They certainly wouldn't post a bikini selfie in front of a mirror.

I am certainly quite naive when it comes to relationships, but some things you write just don't make much sense. 

Anyway, if you could provide me with the name of the university for research purposes, I'd appreciate it.

Please don't say Ramkhamhaeng.

Edited by theguyfromanotherforum
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, theguyfromanotherforum said:

I wrote a few times here that I had quite a westernized Thai gf I met in Canada. University student. A great squirter for sure. However, she would never, ever post her pic in a bikini. Her 2000 Facebook friends wouldn't either unless it was a really posh location, something like Maldives or Fiji. They certainly wouldn't post a bikini seldom in front of a mirror.

I am certainly quite naive when it comes to relationships, but some things you write just don't make much sense. 

Anyway, if you could provide me with the name of the university for research purposes, I'd appreciate it.

Please don't say Ramkhamhaeng.

It would seem things are changing quite quickly these last few years, especially in BKK.

My friend, who is 27, tall, blonde and looks good to girls, refuses to go to Khao San.  Why?  Too many girls just want to .... him.

Just now, MaeJoMTB said:

555..... It's naughty school! For those who were thrown out of high school. 

I do not think this very large government univrsity has that program, but while it may have it (forgot what its called in Thai), she is in the regular university program.  Her campus, just off of Chong Non Sri, has probably 20,000 students and there are several more branches around thailand.

I think you know very little about Thai universities.

10 minutes ago, MaeJoMTB said:

555..... It's naughty school! For those who were thrown out of high school. 

Rajamangala University of Technology (Thai มหาวิทยาลัยเทคโนโลยีราชมงคล), (RMUT), is a system of nine universities in Thailand providing undergraduate and graduate level of education.

Dang those high school drop outs getting their masters degrees!

:)

1 hour ago, simoh1490 said:

Case study? This is not a case study. This is one guy telling you what he wants you to know about his relationship on an anonymous internet forum.

46 minutes ago, GoDucks said:

She was only angry at the people who thought she was just in this relationship for the money.  That pissed her off, but she also said "They do not know me"

She must hear the same thing constantly from her peer group. Why would she be angered by foreigners thinking the same thing?

1 minute ago, Gecko123 said:

Case study? This is not a case study. This is one guy telling you what he wants you to know about his relationship on an anonymous internet forum.

NO NO this is an actual case study, just like I did when I was in my masters program.

Wait, this is Thaivisa Forum....

OHH 

Darn.  I just realized hahahaha

Just now, Gecko123 said:

She must hear the same thing constantly from her peer group. Why would she be angered by foreigners thinking the same thing?

She does nto hear it at all from her friends.  They all say "Most farang are bad.  You found a nice one.  Do not mess it up".