Prayuth Cleared To Join New Party

webfact

1 hour ago, InMyShadow said:

The people not protesting already stamps their approval. And I dont want to hear the nonsense from posters that will follow that they are to shit scared. That is total nonsense..facts are its the most benign military coup in history

I'm sure you don't want to hear "nonsense from posters" stay content in your little Utopia! :saai:

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, CGW said:

I'm sure you don't want to hear "nonsense from posters" stay content in your little Utopia! :saai:

Im on the side of 60 million Thais. All I see here are a handful of crying expats supporting 200 failed student activists from the safety of their keyboards (they coudnt even rally up 500 thais and showed their hand..what a disgrace!)

No doubt your big bwana status knows whats best for Thais!!!

numbers talk BS walks !

Edited by InMyShadow
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, baboon said:

Hope you are wearing sturdy boots, that being the case...

You should be ashamed of yourself. You despise the government and often drag your young daughter in as a pawn fearing for her future. But what have you done to secure a better future for her? You refuse to give her a first world education under a real democracy. many guys took their families and children back to first world..Big respect..what have you done? 3rd world education in a country you claim is heading down hill fast!

father of the year :bah:

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

7 minutes ago, CGW said:

I'm sure the "60 million Thais" will be thrilled to have you in their corner, though quite where you come up with that number? Was that the number of people that voted them in?

Yes, surprising no more than 500 turn up to rally and show their hand - then go to jail! - Freedom and democracy?

Don't get so angry! its a discussion - no need for personal insults, take the prescription and chill!

No need to get upset. Im just stating the obvious. There are not enough tanks and bullets to stop a popular uprising. Educate yourself ..look at recent history..countries like Eygpt and many more before you use a broad brush to label Thais as cowards.

Edited by InMyShadow

1 minute ago, greenchair said:

You strike as a reasonably intelligent person. 

It surprises me that you or anybody else even contemplated that it would be any other way. 

He and his army are in for the long haul. 

I am not surprised he would try to get in as an appointed PM, I was however surprised he could not run in the election. 

I thought that he could.. others now say he can (im still unsure on that point).