Police Say Options Exhausted To Bring 'Boss Red Bull' To Justice

snoop1130

Trying desperately to figure out exactly what has been " All but concluded" <deleted> have done nothing since the poor copper got killed. Don't even care enough to look after one of their own the mutts

• Like 1

5 hours ago, InfinityandBeyond said:

Likely in Thailand the whole time. 

No doubt he's been able to leave and depart with impunity many times. The last report of him here was when he flew out in a private plane last April, two days before his trial. Mostly lives in Singapore, or jets around to Europe etc living the life of a billionaire. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, lamyai3 said:

No doubt he's been able to leave and depart with impunity many times. The last report of him here was when he flew out in a private plane last April, two days before his trial. Mostly lives in Singapore, or jets around to Europe etc living the life of a billionaire. 

He's living in London. He has a UK passport.

13 hours ago, geronimo said:

I heard people in the UK are not buying red bull due to this

hardly anyone would know who this guy is in the UK and the fact he accidentally ran over a cop when pissed wouldn't really be deemed crime of the century to most people anyway. plenty of vodka red bulls being downed by sharons and traceys up and down the UK for sure

• Like 2

14 hours ago, simoh1490 said:

I wonder if there will be any fallout on sales of the family product as a result, a boycott wouldn't surprise me.

Don't be daft. They need this **** to stay upright on their motorbikes and on their phones all night playing games and posting selfies !

15 hours ago, nikmar said:

Wasnt this the desired outcome for the police

Exactly. The police want this forgotten asap, in case media start probing questions such as how could the top dogs suddenly afford to buy luxury mansions, top of the range cars, kilos of gold (and even a watch or two)...

• Confused 1

5 hours ago, janclaes47 said:

Well, the Interpol website seems to not work that well. I typed in the name of of the wanted people on the first page and none showed up when using the "search" bar. You have to enter the name in the Name, Surname, Age etc search boxes.

And, no, Little Boss does not have a red notice anymore.

Just now, Fish Head Soup said:

That must be old. There are now 14 people of Thai nationality on the Interpol website under wanted people, and he is not one of them.

And interestingly, there are 14 people wanted  from Thailand, but zero people wanted by Thailand. 

• Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

How much longer will the people put up with this? Recently, for the first time since moving here 8 years ago, I heard some of my students actually making fun of the "Panther guy" and the Red Bull Killer. They're in their late teens and early 20s, and they can see what's happening. They know that there are two systems in place here: one for the rich and haves and one for the poor and have nots. 

• Like 2

Well, at least stop the time clock on the statute of limitations on some of his crimes.  One should never be able to escape justice by unlawfully hiding, ignoring legal demands to appear, and running out the clock.  Possibly, if nothing else, he would not be able to return to Thailand with charges still on the books.

1 minute ago, Bangkok Barry said:

The rest of the world doesn't care about Thailand and what goes on there. So it will make no difference at all to the company. Most people don't even realise it has its origins in Thailand. I say origins, because until an Austrian took it over and marketed the drink it was just a small local company. It took a foreigner to turn the company into what it is now.

From Wikipedia:

Red Bull is an energy drink sold by Red Bull GmbH, an Austrian company created in 1987. Austrian entrepreneur Dietrich Mateschitz was inspired by an existing energy drink named Krating Daeng, which was first introduced and sold in Thailand by Chaleo Yoovidhya. 

Even Thais don't care.... Otherwise, it is highly dangerous stuff the caffeine content of it is pretty much higher than it is accepted usually.

Moreover, Bull Sh#t Boss is a worm

• Haha 1