Red Notice for Red Bull Heir Vorayuth “Boss” Yoovidhya Missing from Interpol Website

webfact

37 minutes ago, Maejo Man said:

This from the other thread that is running...

imageproxy.php.jpeg

And my Post #69 in response:

I went to the Interpol web site independently, input only the search parameters "Thailand" as "nationality" and "Thailand" as "wanted by" but get No Search Results. Same when adding  Lastname & Forename.

Maybe Red Notice was withdrawn?

They know where he is and have no intention of having him arrested.      Of course; in any country that cared for true justice they would seize ALL the family assets and ban the company from trading until he handed himself in but it wouldn't happen here in a million years !

• Like 2

7 hours ago, ukrules said:

I can think of one possible scenario as to why it was removed, maybe he's been arrested somewhere so no longer 'wanted' ?

Did anyone consider that scenario ?

If he's been arrested somewhere else in the world.. don't you think the worlds press would have published something?

Did you consider that before writing a ridiculous post?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, blackcab said:

The Interpol list has two sections: public and law enforcement only. The listing could be visible to law enforcement only, although this is normally done so as to not alert a suspect that they are wanted.

Clearly in this case everyone knows the suspect is wanted, so there is no need for the data to be hidden from public view.

I think clearly in this case everyone knows the suspect is NOT wanted, especially by the Thai police.

1 hour ago, hotchilli said:

If he's been arrested somewhere else in the world.. don't you think the worlds press would have published something?

Did you consider that before writing a ridiculous post?

The worlds press doesn't give a crap about this story. Neither do I really.

• Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

21 hours ago, Juan B Tong said:

Somebody who deals with Interpol here is most likely crusing around Bangkok in a brand new Benz wearing a Red Bull cap.

Or sporting a new watch.

I do wonder just how much this cost? Must be in the realms of luxury houses and super cars for quite a few..

20 hours ago, trainman34014 said:

Of course; in any country that cared for true justice they would seize ALL the family assets and ban the company from trading until he handed himself in but it wouldn't happen here in a million years !

Horse Hockey.

Not anywhere where they have the rule of law. What have other family members done to deserve this ? And the company is for sure a corporation and not subject.

On 16/03/2018 at 6:07 AM, darksidedog said:

Highly accurate speculation I would suggest. Definitely more likely than Interpols computer having a malfunction.

That kind of speculation may be very valid for Thai organizations, but definitely not Interpol. 

14 minutes ago, djayz said:

Seriously, who here believed/still believes he'll ever spend a single day inside a cell? 

Unfortunately, there is no Thai equivalent of Jack "Slipper of the Yard".

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jack_Slipper

Edited by chickenslegs
Link included for those who don't know that some coppers can be honest and determined to get their man.