Package Holidays From Cm

ThaiPauly

I have been looking for a getaway...in the BK Post they have hundreds of them...but you have to first fly to BK so that adds another 5,000 Baht or so to the price for two people..plus a long wait at Bangkok as one may be delayed up here.

Does anyone know any Travel Agents up here than can book flights directly from CM that include Hotel Accomodation in such places as Singapore, Hong Kong or any other destinations that are flown to from CM?

Or tell me where I should look for them?

Regards

TP

I have been looking for a getaway...in the BK Post they have hundreds of them...but you have to first fly to BK so that adds another 5,000 Baht or so to the price for two people..plus a long wait at Bangkok as one may be delayed up here.

Does anyone know any Travel Agents up here than can book flights directly from CM that include Hotel Accomodation in such places as Singapore, Hong Kong or any other destinations that are flown to from CM?

Regards

TP

TP check out some of the airlines webpages. they sell packages that include flight and accomodation as well. For eg: Jetstar, Airasia, Tiger Airways. That might be a place to start.

i have always wondered the same about how bkk post has so many goodies out of bkk but nothing from chiang mai. any more information to what TP is asking would really help.

Regards

TP

TP check out some of the airlines webpages. they sell packages that include flight and accomodation as well. For eg: Jetstar, Airasia, Tiger Airways. That might be a place to start.

i have always wondered the same about how bkk post has so many goodies out of bkk but nothing from chiang mai. any more information to what TP is asking would really help.

Its not a package option but I usually book my flights direct and use Asia Rooms as they have a huge range of hotels with big discounts, it will take you a few minutes longer but you will get better accomadation for the same price as you would pay on a package. The site covers all of Asia with plenty of reviews from people who have stayed at the hotels. All budgets are catered for

If you dont fancy trawling around all the different sites to find the best deal on flights, I would reccomend Travel Shoppe (correct spelling :o )

by Starbucks on Tapae Gate. Covers all airlines and always finds the best deal, but accomadation you really are better if you can do it yourself

Edited by Remo

Regards

TP

Its not a package option but I usually book my flights direct and use Asia Rooms as they have a huge range of hotels with big discounts, it will take you a few minutes longer but you will get better accomadation for the same price as you would pay on a package. The site covers all of Asia with plenty of reviews from people who have stayed at the hotels. All budgets are catered for

If you dont fancy trawling around all the different sites to find the best deal on flights, I would reccomend Travel Shoppe (correct spelling :D )

by Starbucks on Tapae Gate. Covers all airlines and always finds the best deal, but accomadation you really are better if you can do it yourself

"Your spelling is correct"

Whilst I never used any other than Travel Shoppe, I drifted away after a couple of indifferent experiences that I had with them.

I thought about taking the "Trans Siberian" from Vladivostok to Moscow and it was all to hard for them (didn't know where Vladivostok was for starters)

The other occasion was when booking a trip to the antipodes it was all too hard for them to book a domestic connection.

The last time for a personal trip (same destination) I used SEA Tours and Nong did the lot, international and domestic down under. Not a problem.

Perhaps Pidet needs some help as if he hasn't time to scratch his bum I guess he hasn't time to go the extra distance. :o