Thai motorcyclist, tourist fight over use of pavement

webfact

On 20/3/2561 at 3:02 PM, Get Real said:

Why do we have to see theese moronic tourists coming here almost everyday? Can´t they just stay home and look Tv-series or something?

The farang was walking with his partner and a child on the pavement. The Thai was breaking the law. What bit don't you get??

3 minutes ago, Jerry780 said:

The farang was walking with his partner and a child on the pavement. The Thai was breaking the law. What bit don't you get??

You are just another in the row, that only read the first page or two in a thread. If you bothered to read you will see that I get it and that I already aswered you little silly question. Therefore it´s you that don´t get it.

So, your opinion is: You come to a foreign country, and you do not have to learn the culture and how to react in the place you are. You can do like in home, with your bad manner and just attack somebody agressive and start a fight. If that is your opinion then I can just wish you good luck, and sincerely hope that nothing bad or serious happens to you in the future.

You have to be able to sort out a conflict or something you disagree with a person in a foreign land as a tourist. Then you automatically are the one that should follow the culture and customs of good behaviour in the country you visit.

If you read more, you will also find that I´ve already stated that the mc-guy was wrong. That does not accept bad behaviour that results in a fight on an open street started by a retarded foreigner.

If I can help you or be of assistance with something more about "the bits you don´t get" don´t hesitate to ask. :smile:

1 hour ago, Jerry780 said:

I don't see any child anywhere in the video.   

• Haha 1