Eyebrow tattoo artist comes to rescue of woman with badly botched face tattoos

snoop1130

Eyebrow tattoo artist comes to rescue of woman with badly botched face tattoos

By The Nation

40a936f8fb198928275f96cfe1f532d2.jpeg

An eyebrow tattoo artist has become a godsend for a woman who otherwise seemed fated to live with ugly tattooed eyebrows thanks to poor worksmanship from a low-quality shop for rest of her life.

The Surat Thani woman, using the Facebook account name Kanyarat Dew Chaichan, posted on Friday that she had been so lucky to find a shop that was able to correct her mistake.

The eyebrow tattoo artist, who helped her free of charge, uses the Facebook account name Vilailak Nan Sundantom.

Vilailak posted a clip of the work she had done on Kanyarat on March 21, saying she wanted to warn women to choose quality tattoo shops if they wanted work done. 

Kanyarat then shared the post to thank Vilailak for helping her. 

“Who said there is no such thing as a free lunch?” Kanyarat said in the post.

According to a chat log between Vilailak and Kanyarat, Kanyarat had received an eyebrow tattoo that looked like the vowel “Ei” in Thai, or the top fraction of a circle permanently embedded into each of her eyebrows.

In the chat log, Kanyarat said it would be hard for her to find even the Bt200 required to travel to Vilailak’s shop. 

She added that although she wanted her eyebrows corrected, she would have to accept the fate that she would have to live with ugly ones throughout the rest of her life.

Vilailak then offered to do corrective work for free on March 20. 

She said she decided to do the work without charge as she had been moved by the woman saying she found it hard to find even Bt200 and that she would have to live with ugly eyebrows forever.

Vilailak also said she normally charged between Bt30,000 and Bt50,000 for such work.

Many Facebook users thanked her for her kindnes

Source: http://www.nationmultimedia.com/detail/breakingnews/30341595

thenation_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright The Nation 2018-3-23

Its hard to imagine why people want to stick needles into themselves  then  inject  ink, but then again cant understand  why people, want to stick holes in their bodies either with piercings. Those fake eyebrows be  it painted on or  not always  look stupid, whats the matter with a nice hairy eyebrow?? same as those godamn awful Brazilians  women now have, give me a nice  hairy forest any day!!:w00t:

So the woman couldnt find the 200 baht just to get to the shop.........BS

Edited by kannot
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, kannot said:

Its hard to imagine why people want to stick needles into themselves  then  inject  ink, but then again cant understand  why people, want to stick holes in their bodies either with piercings. Those fake eyebrows be  it painted on or  not always  look stupid, whats the matter with a nice hairy eyebrow?? same as those godamn awful Brazilians  women now have, give me a nice  hairy forest any day!!:w00t:

Why does anyone do anything? I don’t understand why we all don’t just wear a hessian bags and shave our heads, guys & girls. Imagine the savings and the lack of envy in society?! 

note: I forget what a hairy beaver even looks like anymore. I have some fond memories from high school in the late 80’s/early 90’s though ?

Edited by MadMuhammad
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, MadMuhammad said:

Why does anyone do anything? I don’t understand why we all don’t just wear a hessian bags and shave our heads, guys & girls. Imagine the savings and the lack of envy in society?! 

note: I forget what a hairy beaver even looks like anymore. I have some front memories from high school in the late 80’s/early 90’s though ?

Why waste  all that time shaving your head, here in Thailand youd  only get a sunburnt scalp, the only people I see shave their heads are the ones already lacking in hair..another  popular modern trend  though, fortunately I was  blessed with a  thatch, hessian would really chase on yer "crackers" naked  would  be  much  better and  should  be  made  legal.

Edited by kannot
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, kannot said:

The reality is  all you mention  on hairy  women is natural, as for sticking holes in yourself?????????? cant think of anything more un natural, over 70 haha way off the mark............Im 96

Better off us doing our best to stick holes in ‘em, hey Kan ??

That many years upright is a bloody good effort mate! Congratulations! Here’s to quite a few more yet ?

7 minutes ago, kannot said:

The reality is  all you mention  on hairy  women is natural, as for sticking holes in yourself?????????? cant think of anything more un natural, over 70 haha way off the mark............Im 96

hmmm...over 70 way off the mark,i woud think rather accurate actually...i didnt want to say over 80 but with your ideas then i thought you may be over 150 years old!!! hair may be natural but i for one dont want to be with a girl that has hairier legs than me or any hair actually that isnt on her head!!..i for one am glad we moved on from cave women days where as you may not,i guess lady under arm hair is ok and nice too?..yuck

11 minutes ago, tattoodrob said:

hmmm...over 70 way off the mark,i woud think rather accurate actually...i didnt want to say over 80 but with your ideas then i thought you may be over 150 years old!!! hair may be natural but i for one dont want to be with a girl that has hairier legs than me or any hair actually that isnt on her head!!..i for one am glad we moved on from cave women days where as you may not,i guess lady under arm hair is ok and nice too?..yuck

H a hahhaah youre  easily  fooled, Im  54.............but  look 24!!, just feel 96, under hair arm fine too, guess  you might like silicon jugs as  well:sick:

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, kannot said:

Tastes differ, hairwise.

59 minutes ago, HLover said:

UnEducated post of the day.

I was under the impression that eyebrow tattoos today where of the semipermanent nature expected to fade in 3 to 6 months, with tattooists using a digital pen or microblading tool to implant ink more superficially into the skin.

But thank you for educating me, oh wise one.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, hansnl said:

Tastes differ, hairwise.

You mean hair tastes different to flesh?  That's a revelation but clean, hairy flesh tastes exactly the same as clean, bald flesh, how could it not?  Maybe you need too be more particular with your choice of fanny.

16 hours ago, kannot said:

Oh nooooo Kannot  :w00t: that is so wrong lol

Nothing worse than picking loose hair out of your teeth after a romantic session

17 hours ago, MadMuhammad said:

I forget what a hairy beaver even looks like anymore.

Muhammad ,let me bring back some memories for you..

As a Canadian., I'm proud to present a genuine hairy beaver.image.jpeg.36155011320b09f3c1d21fd7de4c9da9.jpeg

Plus, it's the symbol of Canada's oldest railway.                                   Image result for CP Rail beaver

So now ya know.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1