Getting GF to leave condo

joeBr

7 hours ago, InMyShadow said:

What? Spend your whole life renting because your to cowardly to tell a female to leave?
You've completely lost it!

I own a house here.

I simply said it supports the 'rent don't buy' discussion.

Whole life, most people come here in the autumn of their life! 

Then renting is an option... and perhaps financially sensible.

You may have never found it!

Edited by jacko45k

I own a house here. I simply said it supports the 'rent don't buy' discussion.Whole life, most people come here in the autumn of their life! 

You own a house here.. But support the rent don't buy crowd.?

So you never plan on having a relationship? How you gonna run?

Busted.. Your just full of BS!

On March 27, 2018 at 2:48 AM, NilSS said:

Jesus christ. Man up F F S! Tell her to fkuc off and change the locks. She can eat her stupid dog if she get's hungry.

Interesting that you start off your comments with Jesus Christ, and then tell the guy to do the complete opposite of what Jesus would say and do. I am guessing Compassion isn't your middle name. But of course your Man Up comment tells us you must be a real man....LOL. Maybe you could cook the dog for her, and of course while it is still alive. That's what a Real Man would do. 

• Thanks 1

Interesting that you start off your comments with Jesus Christ, and then tell the guy to do the complete opposite of what Jesus would say and do. I am guessing Compassion isn't your middle name. But of course your Man Up comment tells us you must be a real man....LOL. Maybe you could cook the dog for her, and of course while it is still alive. That's what a Real Man would do. 
Only a God brotherer would take his post literally
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Lacessit said:

I guess someone with enough curiosity could get a definitive answer from a Thai lawyer if they were willing to pay.

Actually I did ask my Thai lawyer a couple of years back because I/my family have very serious concerns about the protection / safety of a female, sister of close family member, and her two kids.

Lawyer said it outside his normal law area, so he checked for his own knowledge, the answer was that Thai law does not have this facility, therefore the police, courts cannot issue such as order.

But several posters, over many years have claimed they got their local police to issue such an order.

I'm lost...

...buddy....so many naysayers...until it happens to them...and then it's too late...

...better watch out...

...and don't try reasoning with her...

...she will turn the tables at first opportunity....and she can suddenly produce 'witnesses' to whatever she may want to allege...

...also be careful she cannot access your finances...she can give a story...and receive the benefit of the doubt from a fellow-Thai...

...most people do not realize the potential peril they may in fact be in in such situations...

1 hour ago, jacko45k said:

I own a house here.

I simply said it supports the 'rent don't buy' discussion.

Whole life, most people come here in the autumn of their life! 

I thought it was illegal for foreigners to own houses?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, torrzent said:

I thought it was illegal for foreigners to own houses?

Every foreigner can own a house. only a problem with the ground the house is build on.

You can rent the land and then be the owner of the house you build on that land.

It's possible. And maybe the person described have used another way. There are also other ways

4 hours ago, Mansell said:

Your Jesus sounds like a bit of a wimp. The long-haired fella in sandals looks like a smelly tourist and needs to Man Up, not turn the other cheek like an impotent cuckold.

To the OP : What's needed with a psycho parasite girlfriend too lazy to get a job is some Righteous anger and to exorcise her from your life.

Edited by chippendale

10 hours ago, FritsSikkink said:

I grab her and throw her out, followed by her belongings. Then I tell her if she sees me again better move to somewhere else or face the consequences. I have been a front row guy in rugby union, done 11 years of martial arts and been a bouncer for a while to help a friend out in my free time. They will listen.

Ooh, look: the internet's toughest keyboard warrior.

• Haha 1

On 3/27/2018 at 11:08 AM, geriatrickid said:

Decency , compassion and class are alien concepts to some.  You must be a real keeper.

You have obviously never faced a woman that WONT LEAVE, she is black mailing you, I tried to pay one out and she took everything!? Somehow here,  breaking up is like you insulted their mother.  Simply breaking up is SCORNING here and they WILL punish you if they can.

Pic turned out to be sociopath, never even had sex and she declared me hers!!?

NS

Screen Shot 2018-03-29 at 1.15.38 am.png

Edited by nsimmons
better pic

1 minute ago, nsimmons said:

You have obviously never faced a woman that WONT LEAVE, she is black mailing you, I tried to pay one out and she took everything!? Somehow here,  breaking up is like you insulted their mother.  Simply breaking up is SCORNING here and they WILL punish you if they can.

NS

turnedouttobesociopathic.png.png

Looks decent with all those layers of make-up. I wonder how plain and skinny she looks without.

Not worth giving her the freedom of your home for.

9 hours ago, InMyShadow said:

You own a house here.. But support the rent don't buy crowd.?

So you never plan on having a relationship? How you gonna run?

Busted.. Your just full of BS!

You appear to be unable to read .

And an idiot. I will put you on ignore.

6 hours ago, nsimmons said:

NS

This is a ladyboy, so it's a "he" and not a "she" ;)

6 hours ago, nsimmons said:

NS

Looks like a bloke

Be prepared for the 'Stalking, and ridiculing' you in every favorite bar you used to go with her, the crying jags, screaming fits, throwing things at you  -  if she does none of those things, be prepared for the knife in your back while you are out late one night etc etc etc  -  her friends will also blame you irregardless of the circumstances of the breakup.  Best to find new places to haunt,:coffee1:

I find the post from the newbie OP is a load of tripe.

He has gone into 14 pages of asking and receiving advice, decided to take none of it at all and now thinks, he himself, knows how to handle it better!!........... Why did you post??

He says he rents a place, probably a 5-7,000 baht a month room with a squat toilet!!

He doesn't want to pay her any money, he doesn't want to pay the police, he doesn't want to pay for locks changing, are we seeing a pattern here?

I think the post is a figment of his imagination and he is just a pitiful soul seeking attention.

He has gone into 14 pages of asking and receiving advice, decided to take none of it at all and now thinks, he himself, knows how to handle it better!!........... Why did you post??

He says he rents a place, probably a 5-7,000 baht a month room with a squat toilet!!

He doesn't want to pay her any money, he doesn't want to pay the police, he doesn't want to pay for locks changing, are we seeing a pattern here?

I think the post is a figment of his imagination and he is just a pitiful soul seeking attention.
Yes we are seeing a pattern and its your negative bitter post. No need for it. If you're angry look at yourself
  • Sad 1

20 hours ago, Acemaker said:

What for ?

To make sure when the lady is kicked out that the woman doesn’t make a counter claim

you’d be surprised what kind of stories they can make up.

thats what I would do anyway. I just wouldn’t want it coming back on me and me be made out to be the wrong person 

1 hour ago, scubascuba3 said:
1 hour ago, Scouse123 said:

Yes we are seeing a pattern and its your negative bitter post. No need for it. If you're angry look at yourself

Negative yes!...... Bitter, No.

Why ask for advice and then go out of your way to find a reason to refute it all?

No need to look at myself and I am not angry, I am not the one whining that a useless woman and her dog are parked in my condo.

Nor am I asking for help, and then saying ' You know what? I know her better than all of you so I'll just do it my way! '

Pointless!

• Like 1

Hiya,
was really not thinking I would ever find myself in that situation, but I might have to have my (thai) gf forcefully removed.
I was in a similar situation with her before and I know that she will refuse to comply. That time we somehow made peace and I let her stay.

It is not as bad this time, but I have enough.
I will defo try to resolve it in a good way, but the end result of that must be that she is out.

Unfortunately she does not have any income, no place to stay and on top of that she even has a dog that needs to be taken care of (yes, not allowed in condo, but landlord basically knows - but a lot of problems might come from that anyways).

My plan is to let her know the next days that i want her to leave and give her two days to sort it out. During that time I would book some hotel.

I really dont wanna get police involved but that might be the last resort. The last time she just did not care that I was about to call police. She does not pretend to, she really plays thing until the very end.
So my question would be if anyone knows how to best pull that last card?
I certainly dont wanna call them in the midle of a fight etc.

Any advice really appreciated.

Best,
Joe

PS: condo is in my name (rented)

Offer her what you would lose in deposit if you had to move to avoid her. If that does not work my advice is to get another condo, in the same building if possible. ( easy to move) if not even better.
Make sure she understands that she will be homeless and without money if she refuses. Then feel no guilt and move.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

this would not be an issue if you were somewhat aggressive & violent,
but as it is, i think the best thing you can do is first go to police and
ask if they would help if she dont comply, and ask to get appropriate phone nr,
and then go back and tell her to leave, and when she dont, phone.

neither she or the dog is your problem btw,
take care of yourself is your only priority
and responsibility
A police tip might be appropriate. Nothing for nothing.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app