Getting GF to leave condo

joeBr

55 minutes ago, phycokiller said:

sounds odd, didnt really have that problem in Thailand but living in Cambodia most of the girls do this. basically it goes on until I loose my temper and physically remove them. due to them fighting back they are often injured but theres no other option.

The other options are dont get so excited that a  lady consents to sleep with you that you invite them to live in your apartment, or dont sleep with them at your apartment.

1 minute ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Seems like even a "GF" is just as much trouble as a "wife".

I'm even more convinced that renting is the answer, then when one wants them to go away, one just stops paying the rent. End of problem.

Or you dont invite them to stay in the first place if you dont want a wife or a gf.

42 minutes ago, sead said:

She can take care of herself. Dont worry her family will take care. She will do EVERYTHING to stay with you. Best thing is to let landlord talk to security to stop her from entering. But if they see you once with her ahain they will never stop her again. Some hundreds of bahts to security first 2 weeks will keep her out. Thats the period when she is going to hurt herself. You car/bike demoloshed etc etc. Dont ever answer her calls. Dont ever boomboom her again.

DID YOU UNDERSTAND? 

Been there done that. All thai are same

That's a bit like saying all farangs are the same...Wrong....bored.gif.a47adab55ca9a87c4995747da4beb8d7.gif

• Haha 1

Just now, smutcakes said:

Or you dont invite them to stay in the first place if you dont want a wife or a gf.

It's nice having a "companion" around, but IMO it should not be a permanent arrangement and they should understand that it's not a permanent arrangement, which would normally involve paying an "allowance".

Letting them think it is more than it is, is only asking for problems like the OP has.

Even if it was with a girl of independent means, best to make it clear that it's only for as long as it works for both of you.

I think some farangs give the impression that they want a permanent arrangement, when they just want "fun" as long as it's "fun".

Otherwise, get engaged.

• Like 1

Just now, smutcakes said:

Agree, and i am sure some farangs make every promise under the sun to get in the women's knickers, which they conveniently forget about once the relationship goes a bit sour.

Only if they are clueless ogres.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Hummin said:

Tell the security? That is a joke right? 

I have never seen a security in Thailand handling anything that could be a problem or is a problem. 

Come by my apartment complex around Asoke uninvited and you'll see them handle a problem.  I've witnessed them sending quite a few unauthorized people off the grounds.  They're very polite to start, but if the trespasser doesn't leave nicely, the maintenance guys get invited to the fray...

On 27/03/2018 at 10:05 AM, geriatrickid said:

Because  it's the right thing to do. Appreciably, some people without any decency or class will behave as they always have and then wonder why they are treated  so poorly in return.  I see that response as well thought out and good experienced advice. I would want to be treated  decently too and 20,000 is chump change in the general scheme of things. The answer probably came from a considerate person who is well liked. 

Fortunately, they are still some members like you it is reassuring because some other answers are not.

4 minutes ago, impulse said:

Come by my apartment complex around Asoke uninvited and you'll see them handle a problem.  I've witnessed them sending quite a few unauthorized people off the grounds.  They're very polite to start, but if the trespasser doesn't leave nicely, the maintenance guys get invited to the fray...

Please post a video of this, it would be wonderful to see.

On 26/3/2561 at 10:07 PM, poanoi said:

this would not be an issue if you were somewhat aggressive & violent,

but as it is, i think the best thing you can do is first go to police and

ask if they would help if she dont comply, and ask to get appropriate phone nr,

and then go back and tell her to leave, and when she dont, phone.

neither she or the dog is your problem btw,

take care of yourself is your only priority

and responsibility

You need to talk to the local police to see what they say.

But keep in mind they might say they can't do anything unless they are called to an actual serious incident. 

BTW, if you do go to a hotel make sure all your documents and valuables (including TV etc.) are with you or in a safe place . Yes she might take things and yes she might trash the place, all unknowns.

Perhaps you should make sure she has enough cash to get to wherever her family lives.

If you go the route of changing the locks you must provide an opportunity for her to recover all her property. Could be pack it all up quickly, in a box with lots of tape or string around it, and give it to the lobby staff with instructions to give the box to her on request. And ask the lobby staff to note the day and time she takes the box. Again, perhaps you should make sure she has enough cash to get to wherever her family lives.

On ‎3‎/‎27‎/‎2018 at 2:37 AM, mstevens said:

Your goal is to get her out of the condo without incident, and ensure that she will never return.

As she has no job, you're probably going to have to cough up some money so she can find a place to stay.  A basic room could run 5,000 baht a month and with one month's rent paid in advance and a 2-month deposit, there's 15,000 baht already.  She's going to need some money to get there and money to live on so top it up to 20,000 baht.  That way, she cannot say you threw her out on the street destitute.  OK, so she might not use the money to find a room and might instead go and stay with friends or family.  Np problem, that 20K baht is like "severance pay" and will help her to move on with her life.

To get her out of the condo, I'd try and get help from outside to, at the very least, act as a witness.  It could be the condo owner, someone from the condo building's management or, perhaps, someone with "authority".  The problem with that is that with other Thais there seeing her being asked to leave she will lose face and she might become unpredictable.

Once she is gone, change the lock and / or add another lock to the door.  Also, instruct security and management at the condo that you and her are no longer an item and under no circumstances is she allowed back in to the building for the purpose of visiting you.

Finally, if you engage in anything questionable such as consuming weed or anything else illegal that she knows about and which could be used against you, get rid of whatever it may be now.  A scorned woman can become unpredictable and some Thai women can become vengeful so take steps to eliminate any vulnerabilities you may have.

Good luck, and let us know what you do and how it goes.

Dead right..... Thai women can be extremely dangerous and know no limits to the extent of revenge....... I had a friend jailed here in Bang kwang for years purely because of his girlfriend getting busted for pills, but rather than take the rap herself blamed it on him........ 26 years, served twelve........ In this case the bloke will have to pay for freedom, Thais rarely leave a branch without another, a bit like monkeys...... Pay the money and enjoy the freedom............

• Like 2

If people are right on here that the police won't do anything and maybe they won't.Tell her it's over and that's it.Then remove all food from your condo and just ignore her eventually she will have to go out.Pack all her stuff up and put it in the lobby and wait with it so it's not the security guards problem what some people have suggested and is fair enough.Then when she comes back, here is your stuff goodbye.And walk away and tell the security and your landlord she doesn't live there anymore.You can then call the police if she turns up and causes a scene.Or just ignore her and let security Sort it out they will have to if she doesn't live there anymore. VERY important completely ignore her and block her in every contact way possible after a while she will soon realize that it's no point in continuing and she will give up.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

24 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

It's nice having a "companion" around, but IMO it should not be a permanent arrangement and they should understand that it's not a permanent arrangement, which would normally involve paying an "allowance".

Letting them think it is more than it is, is only asking for problems like the OP has.

Even if it was with a girl of independent means, best to make it clear that it's only for as long as it works for both of you.

I think some farangs give the impression that they want a permanent arrangement, when they just want "fun" as long as it's "fun".

Otherwise, get engaged.

I dont think this is how it works. usually the girl will make it clear that its a temporary arrangement and they will leave if asked, thats how they get in in the first place. they dont actually turn nasty until you ask them to leave. 

23 hours ago, rak sa_ngop said:

You fell in love with a girl with no prospects, invited her to live with you, probably made all sorts of promises, had free sex for a number of ?months?, and now want to dump her.

Fair enough, but she will probably throw 20,000 baht back in your face. She will want a lot more than that! (and I dont't blame her!)

im rather with you on this. 

you take someone home, elevate their lifestyle knowing they have no source of income, you need to consider that when it goes pear shaped.

23 hours ago, FritsSikkink said:

"living with a woman in Thailand is generally seen as a financial arrangement on her part."   Don't agree with that. Yes there are that see it that way, like there are in the rest in the world. There are loads of independent woman who don't need the money of their BF as they make there own. Living with a bar girl will certainly increase the chances a lot that the 'relation' will be seen like that of course.

yeah but buddy didnt chose an independent woman did he?