VIDEO: Bizarre scenes as ladyboy removes SHIRT and WIG before attacking foreign tourist

webfact

6 hours ago, Thian said:

Also ALWAYS annoying the farang by squeezing nipples and groping...

When will thailand finally get rid of these monsters??? They are more annoying than the soidogs.

Are you sure their Thai? Hard to tell but I'm going for russian drag queen.

7 hours ago, keith101 said:

they seem to be amongst the most violent people in this country always fighting farang 

seems they get stiffed and no payment...whats a poor girl meant to do?

6 hours ago, smedly said:

you are assuming they are Thai, doesn't sound like it

They are both speaking arabic aren't they? And the   chap with the wig does not appear to be Thai. He was swearing in Arabic.

6 hours ago, Thian said:

Also ALWAYS annoying the farang by squeezing nipples and groping...

When will thailand finally get rid of these monsters??? They are more annoying than the soidogs.

Are you  talking about the lager louts with their cheap tats or are you talking about the old pensioners who haggle over the cost of a buffet or the services  of a  barworker?

5 hours ago, mok199 said:

50% testosterone + 50% silicone = 100% Priceless...

It's saline now. Silicone  is far too dangerous.

5 hours ago, poanoi said:

i get the impression both are arabs,

and if i remember well they arent referred to as 'falang' ,

but are referred to as 'kaek', same as indians

You are not alone on that.

2 hours ago, pieeyed said:

Arabs and katoey's.

Arabs and Arab katoeys.

1 hour ago, mok199 said:

why sir...that is the truth, no one denies it..they beat kill rape burn acid in the face and stone woman and men....so why when someone states that fact, a fact that does not fit your agenda they are rascit and should be ashamed...do you want it framed differently.....and do not say ''it happens in many cultures.??

Nonsense...!!

This thread is about two guys walking down the street minding their own business, when they are attacked by a couple of crazies...

They are two ordinary guys on holiday, not representing repressive regimes i the Middle East....

Since they have chosen Pattaya as their holiday spot, it could indicate, they don't agree with the rules back home....

I don't attack Americans here on Thaivisa, just because I think, that their president is an idiot....:coffee1:

Edited by JOC
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, JOC said:

Nonsense...!!

This thread is about two guys walking down the street minding their own business, when they are attacked by a couple of crazies...

They are two ordinary guys on holiday, not representing repressive regimes i the Middle East....

Since they have chosen Pattaya as their holiday spot, it could indicate, they don't agree with the rules back home....

I don't attack Americans here on Thaivisa, just because I think, that their president is an idiot....:coffee1:

OP says it was in Bangkok Suk Soi 5 not Pattaya.

1 hour ago, JOC said:

Nonsense...!!

We have proven ISIS is in pattaya,so much for your theory ''coming to pattaya would mean they don't agree with the rules back home''...but I do agree on the idiot part...im Canadian by the way..have a good one sir

1 hour ago, cookieqw said:

you have got to start calling them ladymen they are not boys and if they were it is illegal  --  but of course before they were ladymen they were ladyboys in the village      --    and the thai men lust after them

C'Mon, she looks so sexy, let's call her snowflake. :sleepy: