“Connect Four” latest bar game to be axed as military voices gambling concerns

rooster59

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, crazygreg44 said:

what's a tinnie? I am from Germany and I am curious as a mouse in springtime

They meant Australian not Austrian, they get the two mixed up despite one having mountains and the other having kangaroos.

9 hours ago, johnefallis said:

Literally the dumbest sh!t I've heard yet coming out of Thailand. 

Have no fear gents, as I am planning a nice little native style party resort in the Philippines. 

You'll be glad you know you can stay, drink, play all kinds of games, hang out with the girls and even engage in other touristy activities, if you so choose, without all this nonsense. For much lower cost too.

We won't even PRETEND to be a world class destination as Thailand likes to do..

Lol

Drop me a line when you are here, Negros Occidental is a great place. 

So why not go into a bar. Pay the bar fine. Get a price for long time , and then put the whores in jail for one or two years. Stop the real problem . Throw the sexpats in jail also for paying for sex. How hard would that be. Other countries do it. This silly show of cleaning up small games fools no one. 

6 hours ago, Oziex1 said:

It is Aussie slang for a Beer can,  food and drink containers made of metal or tin "a tinnie"

I prefer my beer from small glass bottles known as "stubbies".

BTW, Aussies just pictures not my choice of beer.

victoria-bitter-stubbies.jpg

Beer tinnie.jpg

Streuth m8, do you have a pic of a cold Kalgooley ( spell check please )  Stout. I drank it in Roebourne in 1971 , does it still exist  ( the beer not Roebourne )

If you really want Pattaya to be a family resort you need clean up your filthy beaches and better garbish collection stop corruption on the police force closing the beerbars and stop the  prostitution demolition of walking street and making the roads safe from high speed car's and motorbikes and kill all your soi dogs 

It will probably never happen 

41 minutes ago, BTB1977 said:

So why not go into a bar. Pay the bar fine. Get a price for long time , and then put the whores in jail for one or two years. Stop the real problem . Throw the sexpats in jail also for paying for sex. How hard would that be. Other countries do it. This silly show of cleaning up small games fools no one. 

It's certainly fooled you though.

Thailand is a Dadaist state. Nothing makes sense but the powers that be can have their daily brainfart with caviar and champagne. As for the increase in tourists: sure. Tourists are ignorant. They have no idea. They even think the food is "healthy" and the busses are safe. 555

2 minutes ago, maddox41 said:

A Tinny is Australian slang for a beer so this guy isn't Austrian he is a Aussie 

As for connect 4 why would you use it a gambling tool how sad if you are so addicted to a child's game 

Connect 4 is a super game, mate. Now veg out and crack another tinny.  :burp:

9 hours ago, johnefallis said:

Literally the dumbest sh!t I've heard yet coming out of Thailand. 

Have no fear gents, as I am planning a nice little native style party resort in the Philippines. 

You'll be glad you know you can stay, drink, play all kinds of games, hang out with the girls and even engage in other touristy activities, if you so choose, without all this nonsense. For much lower cost too.

We won't even PRETEND to be a world class destination as Thailand likes to do..

Lol

Reference to Tiddly Winks is another deadly game that could be construed as racist besides the odd gamble of sweets ..................... :passifier:

10 hours ago, YetAnother said:

wow; my faith in the judgment of our law enforcers just went up; what idiots

Certainly no shortage of idiots around, and this is only the first comment on the thread.

6 hours ago, HLover said:

Bye bye dummy

What amuses me, is that you cant see that his outrage is itself ironic.

Thai visa, where even the cynics are gullible <deleted>.

The whole forum should just uplug and save yourselves the embarrassment.

Archived