London murder rate overtakes New York's

webfact

1 minute ago, Thongkorn said:

That’s the problem their parents don’t integrate bring bad habits and supperstions with them. They don’t get educated because their  parents know different.

Quiet now, you will be called a racist if blaming an increase in crime on immigration.

7 minutes ago, HLover said:

Quiet now, you will be called a racist if blaming an increase in crime on immigration.

I am aloud to be Racist homophobic and an atheist . That’s called freedom of speech. To many people have the same beliefs as me but are brow beaten into being called racist, I am married to a Thai . She to is Racist.. She hates Thai men.

Edited by Thongkorn
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Thongkorn said:

I am aloud to be Racist homophobic and an atheist . That’s called freedom of speech. To many people have the same beliefs as me but are brow beaten into being called racist, I am married to a Thai . She to is Racist.. She hates Thai men.

I agree 100%

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Thongkorn said:

And you really believe all Thai men? 

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, metisdead said:

A post containing a link to the Daily Mail has been removed as the Daily Mail is blocked in Thailand:

5ac241748b691_ScreenHunter_806Apr_0221_42.jpg.a5e418e1ae4e36200164749fa4f7d981.jpg

Sorry about that but someone said that had been removed and the DM was allowed will try and find another.

The Mayor should do the honorable (British) thing and step down.
No-one likes the groveling little sh1t anyways IMO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not a chance he’ll step down, London is 2/3rds Labour supportive.

I like the grovelling little sh1t summary of him though, I prefer ‘see you next Tuesday’ myself.

Problem: CPS & Government political will to strengthen the custodial part is feeble, trouble is Prisons are full, which is why the U.K. is financially assisting ‘some’ overseas countries to deport foreign criminals.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

Including January, London still has fewer murders so far this year — 46 against 55 — and its total in 2017 was also lower. But the gap has narrowed in recent years.

Cressida Dick, commissioner of the Metropolitan police, blamed social media for escalating disputes into violence.

The February figure on the two cities’ crime websites is one fewer in each case, 14 in London against 13 in New York. The latest figures include those who died in February after being attacked earlier.

In February 2018 there was one more murder in London than in NY.

In all other months and in all other years (AFAIK) there have been more murders in NY.

Talk about "Fake News"!

13 hours ago, HLover said:

No mention of any race causing the violence (stellar reporting to casually leave out that unessential information) however, the lead photo, victim and name leads some clues.

If you bother to look at the stats in the link I provided the majority of ethnic violent crime in the UK is by 'blacks'. In the case of London Met Police report by "Post Code" violent youth gangs. Enough of the right wing PC conspiracy BS, just because you cannot be bothered to carry out a few minutes of research.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Krataiboy said:

Where are the stats relating to the ethnicity of the perpetrators of crime?

From my link; numbers arrested for violent crime...

20 hours ago, impulse said:

I'd have to drill down in the stats before I'd get concerned for my own safety. 

What are the odds that a middle class, conservative behaving white guy with a decent job and a house in the 'burbs, who doesn't drink, doesn't chase women and is usually in bed by 10:00 PM being a victim?  In the USA, pretty close to nil- according to FBI statistics about race and location when it comes to becoming a murder victim.  I suspect it's similar in London.  Don't get involved in illegal activities, or associate with dodgy people, or wander around drunk in the wee hours, or hit on other guys' wives, and you're probably pretty safe.

Not that the increase in murder rate is acceptable, regardless of what demographic is suffering for it.  But, like genocide in Sub Saharan Africa, as deplorable as it may be- it doesn't put me at risk, and there isn't a thing I can do about it.

I'd add a comment about those crazy Brits needing better gun control, but...well...gun control may not be the panacea that some people seem to think it will.

Edit:  BTW, I think the FBI stats about race being a big factor in the murder rate should go one step further and correlate it to economic status, which I believe is the underlying driver, as opposed to race itself.  But I stand to be corrected.

A man of the cloth ?

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Thongkorn said:

The trouble is that The indigenous people white Brits are not aloud to speak their mind or act in response to many situations.For fear of not being PC.

You’re allowed to speak your mind, and speak it as loud as you want. But you’re not immune from criticism or ridicule if what you say is racist/homophobic/stupid. Others are also allowed to call you on it, loudly, if they want.

One man’s right to be vile is not a gag on another man’s right to demand decency.

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, simple1 said:

If you bother to look at the stats in the link I provided the majority of ethnic violent crime in the UK is by 'blacks'. In the case of London Met Police report by "Post Code" violent youth gangs. Enough of the right wing PC conspiracy BS, just because you cannot be bothered to carry out a few minutes of research.

Crime crosses your neat little race categories. Relax pops, I mearly said increased immigration has had an adverse effect on crime.

Screenshot_2018-04-03-07-13-51-268_com.android.chrome.png

9 hours ago, Thongkorn said:

...and that’s her story, and she’s sticking by it!

• Like 1

I don't know how they came up with the headline.

"So far in 2018, 46 people in London have been fatally stabbed, shot or injured compared to 50 in the US city."

50 is more than 46 so New York is still leading London not the other way round as the headline suggests.

1 minute ago, johng said:

I don't know how they came up with the headline.

"So far in 2018, 46 people in London have been fatally stabbed, shot or injured compared to 50 in the US city."

50 is more than 46 so New York is still leading London not the other way round as the headline suggests.

Don't write London off yet we aren't even 30% through the year, we have just as many thugs and thickies as they do, go London go,you can do it

• Like 1

1 minute ago, HAKAPALITA said:

But any comment on race/ homophobic gets called out by the pc wimps these days regardless of merit or justification

I’d say the “wimps” are those who can’t bear being called out. If their comment has merit, defend it on its merits instead of whining on about “PC culture”

• Like 2

Would think the vast increase in illegal drug use/business in the UK is behind a lot of the naughty stuff, so now the place is following the stuff that has been going on across the pond for quite awhile...