Binge Watch: Student Reformer Calls Out Military Leadership

snoop1130

Binge Watch: Student Reformer Calls Out Military Leadership

By Asaree Thaitrakulpanich, Staff Reporter

IMG_0611-696x464.jpg

Netiwit Chotiphatphaisal at an army conscription center Wednesday in Samut Prakan.

SAMUT PRAKAN — A student activist leader called for an end to military conscription Wednesday morning with a theatrical flourish.

Chulalongkorn University sophomore Netiwit Chotiphatphaisal showed up to at a temple conscription center to ask for a draft deferment because he opposes it. While there, the 21-year-old contrarian rolled up his sleeve to reveal it was covered in wrist watches, a swipe at the luxury watch scandal that has put a top junta leader under a cloud since late last year.

Full Story: http://www.khaosodenglish.com/news/2018/04/04/binge-watch-student-reformer-calls-out-military-leadership/

khaosodeng_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Khaosod English 2018-4-4
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Good luck young man. As China now has one leader and Russia has one leader for many years to come it would be very likely that Thailand will also continue with their one leader for many years to come also.

The U.S and the rest can do nothing to stop it. So good luck to you and your family. If Putin falls and Xi is overthrown in a revolution then maybe.

This young man is a hero in my book! He is prepared to speak in public the thoughts of millions of Thais throughout the land! Others mutter in corners behind closed doors, whilst this brave soul wears his heart (and watches) on his sleeve. More power to his elbow I say!

Sent from my Lenovo A3000-H using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

• Thanks 1