Thai govt says 4-year progress report waiting for public sentiment

webfact

Govt says 4-year progress report waiting for public sentiment

BANGKOK, 6 April 2018 (NNT) - A Thai government spokesperson has indicated that the administration is waiting on public feedback, before completing its four-year performance report. 

Spokesperson to the Prime Minister's Office, Lt Gen Sansern Kaewkamnerd, explained that the government has refrained from any official performance reports, because it is waiting on public sentiment feedback. However, he noted that the government has already been providing policy updates through other channels. 

Meanwhile, Lt Gen Sansern revealed that the Prime Minister Gen Prayut Chan-o-cha and Deputy Prime Minister Dr. Wissanu Krea-ngam are preparing to hold discussions with political parties. The timeline depends on the judicial review of organic laws pertaining to Members of Parliament and the Senate. 

However, if political parties express a willingness to hold talks, the meeting could take place before June.

nnt_logo.jpg
-- nnt 2018-04-06

46 minutes ago, webfact said:

BANGKOK, 6 April 2018 (NNT) - A Thai government spokesperson has indicated that the administration is waiting on public feedback, before completing its four-year performance report. 

Needing to transfer people to fill out more positive response forms before reporting I guess.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

You suck, seems to be the majority of public sentiment but due to fear of lengthy jail terms or reeducation apparently everything is all good, best junta ever.

Edited by starky
  • Like 2

18 hours ago, webfact said:

A Thai government spokesperson has indicated that the administration is waiting

Looking at the example they gave with their 'road map' this may take some time.

Sansern Kaewkamnerd seems not aware of the fact, there are millions of Thais waiting far too long for another subject delayed from year to year...

20 hours ago, webfact said:

the administration is waiting on public feedback, before completing its four-year performance report. 

TRANSLATION:

The public needs further understanding of the government's successful performance before completing its four-year performance report.

"Hey, boss, I've got a great idea. Let's wait until they tell us what they actually think of us before telling them what they should think of us."

"Somchai, you're a bloody genius!"

Edited by Krataiboy

Considering UFO monk, Red Bull boy, watch man....it’s a bit hard to  have respect or confidence.   And, I’m leaving out police, education, mass corruption...

My call is D+  bordering on F scores

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Redline said:

Considering UFO monk, Red Bull boy, watch man....it’s a bit hard to  have respect or confidence.   And, I’m leaving out police, education, mass corruption...

My call is D+  bordering on F scores

there really is no hope, no hero is going to come along, the place is lost up its own (deleted) 

it will come tumbling down again soon enough which is why I like to keep most of my money in Sterling

seriously corrupt countries like Thailand eventually trip up, the greed the lies the corrupt get exposed and the people will sort it out if there is no other way..........and it seems there is no other way 

• Like 1