Road rage: Outrage as "macho man" soldier slaps pregnant woman because she didn't indicate

webfact

5 hours ago, ThreeEyedRaven said:

To my mind a man who hits a woman, is not a man. Beefcake here has probably been taking too many steroids.

Its that normal Thai "macho" thing. He might be a beefcake but he is acting like a PUXXY.In Texas the driver would have just shot him with her "legal hand gun.

6 hours ago, ThreeEyedRaven said:

To my mind a man who hits a woman, is not a man. Beefcake here has probably been taking too many steroids.

Can't agree with you 100% It wholly depends on the situation. In this particular case, he is a violent thug. 

I have seen violent and unjustified attacks by women on men. If a woman attacks me or mine I will attack her. Women get physical very easily these days.

Women often stir up situations to such a degree where their man has to get involved and then it escalates. Women seem to beleive they can hit a man and then hide behind their femininity...as if they had any after an assault.

Women, you too keep your hands to yourself.

Men - don't hit women. Women - don't hit men.

On TV a man was being violently assaulted by his partner with her stiletto to his head. Repeated violent blows. He did not hit her...memerly grabbed her to push her away. A macho man came over and knocked the man unconscious.

Never prejudge

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Thian said:

the real thai woman also did show again that she can't drive a car properly. For them it's far too complicated to use indicators.

Well yes,   but he did not need to hit her !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Big tuff guy Thai man !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by stanleycoin

4 hours ago, Thian said:

Of course he shouldn't slap her.

But to my mind a woman (or man) who doesn't know that indicating is very important shouldn't have a driverlicense at all.....70% of the Thai drivers don't use their indicators which has to be addressed asap to stop all the accidents on thai roads.

Also i don't understand why the police is not trying to address this issue.

Ummm... because they're useless?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, stephen tracy said:

How did she show that? How do you know what really happened, you weren't there. But this is besides the point. It's a grown, adult male behaving aggressively towards a female. Whether he slapped her face or tried to knock the phone out of her hand is irrelevant. Both could be deemed an assault. He claims to be military but who really knows, could just be the old "do you know who I am" syndrome. However, given the military's record of bulling civilians, murdering conscripts it wouldn't surprise me. I doubt he would have displayed the same aggression if he was confronted with a fellow male. God help Thailand if it is every invaded by a foreign country.

So how do YOU know what really happened, were you there? I see women who can't drive at all every day, loads and loads of them...i like it when somebody steps up and confront them for being others in danger...and what has the "i'm pregnant" to do with this story? Does she only care for her unborn child instead of other roadusers as well? If she's so pregnant she should stay at home.

Just now, Thian said:

So how do YOU know what really happened, were you there? I see women who can't drive at all every day, loads and loads of them...i like it when somebody steps up and confront them for being others in danger...and what has the "i'm pregnant" to do with this story? Does she only care for her unborn child instead of other roadusers as well? If she's so pregnant she should stay at home.

I didn't make any baseless claims, nor did I mention pregnancy. I just saw what appeared to be a Thai male being aggressive to what appeared to be a female. You have no proof whatsoever that she made a traffic violation. And even if she did, being an aggressive thug us not the way to handle the situation. If he did that to me, I wouldn't have just filmed it, I would have responded in kind.  Pregnant woman should stay at home? Why's that? And how is someone "so pregnant"?  You're either pregnant or your not.

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, Thian said:

Lot's of people male and female Thai and farang drive badly, you going to slap them all?  I'm looking forward to the post when you get your comeuppance.

• Thanks 1

Just now, fasteddie said:

Lot's of people male and female Thai and farang drive badly, you going to slap them all?  I'm looking forward to the post when you get your comeuppance.

I'm not in the habit of going around slapping people but if someone slaps me, I won't do like Jesus and turn the other cheek. Look forward to my comeuppance too.

So many Thais are just so angry. Not to mention mentally and emotionally unstable.

Is it the heat? The culture? The knowledge of being a nothing people from a nothing country that will never be anything more? 

Where does all the frustration, anger and poor behavior stem from?