Can I get a 30 day extension on my 1 year extension?

The owner of my company broke his arm and can not sign current company documents needed to take to immigration. My 1 year extension expires on May 9th 2018. Will immigration grant me a special 1 month extension to June 9th, at that time my boss can sign documents? Or am I screwed and have to leave the country, loose my visa, and have to start all over. 

Stressed

6 hours ago, Swimman said:

Suggest to your boss that he speak to immigration, explain his problem and request advice/assistance. -  They may accept a thumbprint instead of a signature if provided at the office. 

I'm going with a co worker to immigration on Monday, thank you for the suggestion. 

3 minutes ago, Bangkok or bust said:

I thought about the left hand too, but could your or I sign a legible signature with our non dominant hand.? I think not. 

I never sign with a legible signature. Is there any Thai law requiring this? Never heard of. Probably he could also sign with an X

1 minute ago, jackdd said:

I never sign with a legible signature. Is there any Thai law requiring this? Never heard of. Probably he could also sign with an X

I think it's different when signatures have to look the same when signing company docs. There is a review of all the paperwork once you turn it all into immigration. If there is a non legible signature them they will probably kick the extension back. 

Sorry to hear and once more shows that sometimes comments are out of line & can be hurtful. I am stage 4 and hear plenty of "innocent", but dumb comments. Surely immigration will respond kindly, especially if you can bring your friend along. MS>

Edited by moonseeker

36 minutes ago, moonseeker said:

Sorry to hear and once more shows that sometimes comments are out of line & can be hurtful. I am stage 4 and hear plenty of "innocent", but dumb comments. Surely immigration will respond kindly, especially if you can bring your friend along. MS>

Thanks moonseeker I hope you aren't in too much pain. For me I'm married now and have a baby on the way so I'm invested in being here, and I love my job for the first time in my young 46 year old life. 

I'm just crossing my fingers for my trip to immigration on Monday to turn up a good answer. 

Thanks everyone. 

B