Pai child flasher and molester arrested in Chiang Mai - will be sent to US and blacklisted

Jonathan Fairfield

Pai child flasher and molester arrested in Chiang Mai - will be sent to US and blacklisted

image2.jpg

Thaivisa understands that the alleged American pedophile who exposed himself to and groped a group of children has been re-arrested.

He has been named as Michael Warren Stillinger aged 65.

He was last heard of after he was reportedly let go by police in Pai, Mae Hong Son and was on his way to Bangkok via Chiang Mai.

Chiang Mai News has said that Stillinger was rearrested by Chiang Mai police on Sunday.

His visa was found to be expired and he will now be deported and blacklisted.

image1.png

He is believed to be being deported to the United States where he may face further charges, said Chiang Mai News .

Last week a concerned parent contacted Thaivisa saying that the American tried to kiss and grope children and exposed himself by dropping his pants.

At that time he was believed headed for India where he was said to work in an orphanage. 

Thaivisa can reveal that representatives of the FBI in Bangkok are aware of the case. 

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2018-04-23

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

I hope the police who let this scumbag go are going to be investigated

and yes of course there is something wrong with him which is precisely why the public and especially children need to be protected from sick people like him

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Get Real said:

Sometimes, I am sad that they just can´t throw him in a deep pit and fill it with sand.

Sand? Hell no, use cement. He might wiggle out of sand! And don't pass him back to India to fiddle with orphan kids again there. Scumbag.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

23 minutes ago, scorecard said:

Agree, great news that he's been re-arrested.

But the RTP need to explain why they let him go in the first instance.

Seems like they shouldn´t let him go in the second instance either. Put him inside and tell the other inmates what he is.

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

It's such a shame that I'm not able to find the right words. 

They talk about help the guy needs, but not about the help the kids need to protect them from such a monster. If we can't create a safe world for kids, we've all failed miserably. 
How about make things safe for kids AND allow reasonable due process for the accused?

Sent from my Lenovo A7020a48 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, saakura said:

I just happened to be reading your comments in the other thread where some palestinian muslim guy was shot dead by suspected Mossad agents. Why did thst guys situation not merit investigation under due process of Malaysian law? 

Now you see both sides of the same coin.

I doubt the USA will bring any charges against him.  It would be a difficult case since no eye witnesses from Thailand would be present.  But, the guy sure just made the rest of his life less enjoyable.  Can't return to Thailand.  Can he transit through BKK say if he were flying to Cambodia as a final destination?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, gk10002000 said:

I doubt the USA will bring any charges against him.  It would be a difficult case since no eye witnesses from Thailand would be present.  But, the guy sure just made the rest of his life less enjoyable.  Can't return to Thailand.  Can he transit through BKK say if he were flying to Cambodia as a final destination?

The girl's foreign daddy could press charges, don't you think? And he's a witness with proof what the guy did. 

Demon changed.png

• Like 1
  • Sad 1