Big Joke having a big effect on Bangkok transnational crime as thousands of Africans arrested

snoop1130

11 hours ago, saakura said:

Next please clean out the indian fortune tellers, farang criminals & visa dodgers, chinese triads, japanese yakuza, australian boiler room guys, russian sex trainers, taiwanese call center scammers, Ukranian hookers, Malaysian credit card skimmers, etc etc

It's obviously the African guys' visibility, and the fact that a good proportion seem to be involved in something dodgy, which has made them a target, and an easy one. I suppose with the other guys you mention there's a fairly large population of legitimate ex-pats, tourists, or immigrants that they blend into - not so easy to target.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Oziex1 said:

The racialy sub standard crooks have been swiftly replaced by crooks from the master race.

Yea,  just thinking to myself that 4000 times 400,000 is not bad money in someones pocket now.  :cheesy:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, saakura said:

Next please clean out the indian fortune tellers, farang criminals & visa dodgers, chinese triads, japanese yakuza, australian boiler room guys, russian sex trainers, taiwanese call center scammers, Ukranian hookers, Malaysian credit card skimmers, etc etc

But how will they know who the bad ones are? They all have white skin...

• Haha 1

TWO things.  1. They take the DNA to cross check somehiw against future attempts to re-enter.  GOOD!!!  2.  I wonder what happens to the contents of those bank accounts.  I trust they go straight to the IRD consolidated fund.

Edited by The Deerhunter

10 hours ago, mommysboy said:

Anyone else?  Why not just chuck everyone out?

That is a bit silly.  Getting rid of illegal immigrants who are involved in crime can only improve the place, but a stronger line on domestic crims is also needed, but for real crimes not mushroom picking etc.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, saakura said:

& Thai accomplices ?

• Like 1

13 hours ago, saakura said:

What's wrong with the Ukrainian hookers?

• Confused 1
  • Haha 2

"....russian sex trainers"?!

The others, ok, but that sex trainer chick from Belarus, that's a different story.  She may be helping people get over their sexual hang-ups.  Sexual problems are a big issue that we rarely hear about in public forum.  That's probably the #2 reason for married couples breaking up (#1 is money issues).

14 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

Surachet - deputy commissioner of the Tourist Police Bureau known as Big Joke in the Thai media - said unashamedly that most of those arrested were dark skinned. 

Well done - no "political correctness" BS  - just the facts! :thumbsup:

• Like 2

11 hours ago, mommysboy said:

Anyone else?  Why not just chuck everyone out?

Just one more group left. The kiddy diddlers. The lowest of the low. The pedos. Scum.  Those should be found and thrown into nastiest of the prisons and made to do the hardest time. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Cadbury said:

True story. About two years ago was lying in bed in my modest condo in Ramkamhaeng Rd, BKK. There was a lot of banging and shuffling noises going on in the apartment above. I leapt out of bed and courageously went upstairs to give whoever it was a piece of my mind. Knocked on the door which opened and I peered inside to see about 15 black African faces looking at me. Not a stick of furniture in the unit and they were all sitting around on fully filled black plastic bags. 

They looked as frightened as I did. I said a few gentle words of complaint and bolted while they looked relieved to see me go. Thankfully I never saw them again. Heaven only knows what was in those bags.

Your drug dealers?

Jesus some people R  hard 2 please , all the above R good quality tourist's...................................:cheesy:

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Winky Wilson said:

These Africans have nothing to lose even if their arrested and imprisoned. They have nothing to lose. Many of them are wanted back home or elsewhere in the world.  If Thai immigration adopted Aussie immigration tactics they would rid themselves of these troublemakers.

Maybe Winky,  just reading into days West Aust some appeals mob in AU have knocked back immigration deportation orders on about 1500  , these include rapists, Pedo's and drug trafficer's makes U wonder why and whats the point, undoubtably there will be some questions asked, the loony lefties r taking over down under , One powerball and !!!!

Edited by chainarong
  • Like 2