VIDEO: Crazed Russian arrested after attacking elderly Thai woman in Pattaya

webfact

VIDEO: Crazed Russian arrested after attacking elderly Thai woman in Pattaya

3682BAC7-CED9-4A37-A01C-CB31130365E8.jpg

Pictures: Siamchon new

A foreign man, believed to be Russian is in police custody after carrying out a shocking and unprovoked attack on a 65 year old Thai woman in Pattaya.

The man, who has not been named, entered the home of the woman on Chaiyapruk Road at around 8am on Friday morning.

D1C212F3-D092-4205-8F8E-9765738BDCC4.jpg

Once inside, he removed his trousers, grabbed the woman by the neck and attempted to rape her, Siam Chon News reported.

The screams of the woman alerted neighbours and she was able to wrestle free.

The Russian man chased after her but was fought off by locals.

Mobile phone footage also showed the suspect armed with a stick goading a man who was wearing a crash helmet.

The police were called and the man was arrested and taken to Nong Prue police station for further legal proceedings.

Footage of the aftermath of the incident showed the suspect shouting loudly in Thai and acting aggressively.

The woman told police: "if I didn't run for help I would have died".

Source: Siamchon News

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2018-04-27

Scary farang, not sure he try to rape her until and unless there is proof, in Thailand there is another Thai who come prove, but it would emphasize the charge on him ...:sad:

As usual police shown their brutality even he was obeying their orders. Why can't they put the handcuffs while is is standing, and to the front itself.

I am not supporting him, but what ever, he is not trying to runaway. I can see he will end up in big trouble in Thai jails.

16 minutes ago, connda said:

What is going on with men nowadays? 

A valid point- have no idea.

How can any man even consider raping a woman- especially a 65 year old vulnerable woman is totally beyond me. I was brought up to treat women with total respect ( probably not PC these days) . 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, johng said:

Its (probably) better than Chernobyl or Novosibirsk.

Look at the map: Chernonyl is located in Ukraine, not in Russia.

p.s. Very strange. Most of Russian people living in Pattaya can barely speak even basic English. But this guy can speak Thai...

• Like 1
  • Confused 1