Xbox One X vs PS4, Which Internet Package in Bangkok, and is Fifa playable

hydraides

Hey Guys,

I am currently living in Bangkok. 

Which Console would be best for online gaming in Bangkok? PS4 or Xbox One X

Which Internet Package would be sufficient for online gaming (I think I can only use a wireless router as my apartment is on the 5th floor so can't get fibre installed)

Does anyone have experience with playing Fifa Online, How well can you connect to EA servers/ play other players without Lag

Thanks

I live in a rural area NE of Surin and play online with a PS4. The nearest server for PS is in Singapore.  Using 3BB 30/10 my speeds are around 27 down and 6+ up to the server, per the PS internal test and is more than adequate for online play. I am not sure where the nearest XBox server is, but it might be in Singapore also.  As to which is one is better is your personal choice as I have never owned an XBox. Before buying either console I would recommend that you Speedtest your internet. If you can stream video without lagging you might be OK, but for online play, the upload speed is very important.

• 1 month later...

I very much doubt there is much difference in the internet connection speeds. I think both consoles will connect to the nearest servers, which are in Singapore. With my 3BB 100/30 plan ( actually 129/37) online multi-player gaming is without issues.