What is this "unfriending" notification on TVF?

thaibeachlovers

I can't think, off the top of my head, of any site that will tell you you were unfriended, so yes, sounds like a scam to me (were these people your "friends" in the first place?  Does TV have a "friends" option?  I have no idea as not all sites do and I never use the feature on any).  If you hover over the link, what URL does it show?

Didn't there use to be a "Friends" list/function in a previous iteration of ThaiVisa?

I only see a setting now where you can "follow" other members.   If they were following you and stopped doing that, you might get a notification that they've "un-followed" you? 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
19 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

How does one post a screen shot? I have no idea.

It depends on the device you are using, eg Windows PC, Apple PC, smartphone brand and model, and the version of the operating system on the device.

55 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

I'm using a desktop PC with windows 10.

You can hold down the control (Ctrl key) and and print screen (Print Sc key) to do a screenshot of the entire screen. Or you can use the snipping tool under Windows accessories snip out part of the screen.

image.png.3f32bdb7558caa334feb95c3d70f5641.png

Help is here. https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/13776/windows-use-snipping-tool-to-capture-screenshots

I use an program called ScreenHunter to capture screenshots. Much better than using print screen.

3 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

You can hold down the control (Ctrl key) and and print screen (Print Sc key) to do a screenshot of the entire screen. Or you can use the snipping tool under Windows accessories snip out part of the screen.

image.png.3f32bdb7558caa334feb95c3d70f5641.png

Help is here. https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/13776/windows-use-snipping-tool-to-capture-screenshots

I use an program called ScreenHunter to capture screenshots. Much better than using print screen.

Thank you.

On 5/10/2018 at 10:32 AM, thaibeachlovers said:

Sounds like a scam site. Thanks for replies.

Bit worrying that it was on a presumed secure site like TVF.

Not all that you see on website window comes from (the) one source.

Worst sites I have seen (not TVF) connect with 20 or so 3rd party sites.

It could simply have been part of a (seemingly shady) add.

"Click baiting", who want's to loose friends? ?

Adds should come through Google and might be reported to them as inappropriate.