Brit attacked by "dangerous" Swedish man in Koh Chang - 16 knife wounds but assailant reported out on bail

webfact

8 hours ago, keithpa said:

I live by the bible my son,an eye for an eye, etc.  It is the lords words I quote,if you wish to deny the lords teachings, so be it. Amen.

For every quote that suites you,there is another one exactly the opposite.I can tell you you do not live by the bible.Sorry to be off topic but this just goes against normal thinking.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

21 hours ago, 4MyEgo said:

Irregardless, stabbing someone 16 times, let alone once deserves jail time with no bail, regardless of nationality, but then again, money talks in this country so I am told.

Yes it does sad to say or good friends in high places

1 hour ago, rwill said:

obviously the duct tape and plastic was put on at home.  Most likely to keep the wound dry while bathing.

Maybe, just maybe, to avoid hospital bills?

Those dressings certainly have not come from Bumrungrad!

3 hours ago, puffy said:

The bible also teaches forgiveness and redemption but I guess you are not up to that bit and only on the first few chapters.

The Bible taught me nothing, it's just a group of contradictory stories cobbled together to suit the uneducated men of that period of time and stifle peoples curiosity about how the world came about before we had science and reason.

• Like 1

On 01/05/2018 at 11:41 AM, Chelseafan said:

Time for the real story".

Yes, what is the REAL story ? It seems odd that a random stranger would stab a guy 16 times while he was sleeping. There's more to this.....

What's more real than getting stabbed once let alone SIXTEEN times. Whatever the 'Real story' is the Swede is either an evil threat to the public or a psychopathic looney. Whichever is the case he should be locked up. I'd say the same thing if an Englishman had stabbed a Swede.

I do believe the other Swede who stabbed a Kiwi to death in Soi Diana a few years ago has been back in Sweden for a quite a time now serving 10 years in a cushy Swedish jail for the murder.

13 minutes ago, yogi100 said:

What's more real than getting stabbed once let alone SIXTEEN times. Whatever the 'Real story' is the Swede is either an evil threat to the public or a psychopathic looney. Whichever is the case he should be locked up. I'd say the same thing if an Englishman had stabbed a Swede.

I do believe the other Swede who stabbed a Kiwi to death in Soi Diana a few years ago has been back in Sweden for a quite a time now serving 10 years in a cushy Swedish jail for the murder.

If Swedish bashing comments are allowed, i have a couple of stories too.

Some people should really behave better, or stay at home.

1 hour ago, Scouse123 said:

Maybe, just maybe, to avoid hospital bills?

Those dressings certainly have not come from Bumrungrad!

The Bible taught me nothing, it's just a group of contradictory stories cobbled together to suit the uneducated men of that period of time and stifle peoples curiosity about how the world came about before we had science and reason.

Yes I agree, but what the bible taught you or didn't teach you is rather off topic.

13 hours ago, keithpa said:

I have had a few days ban for insulting someone,you have just wished i was murdered, have you been banned for that? If I call you a fool, will that get me banned.

Being banned on here is an Honour, you should be proud, only the most intelligent articulate intellectual Posters get Banned on here.  :thumbsup:

• Like 1

6 hours ago, puffy said:

The bible also teaches forgiveness and redemption but I guess you are not up to that bit and only on the first few chapters.

Yes, once I have poked their eye out, I forgive them. As per the bible.

1 hour ago, puffy said:

Yes I agree, but what the bible taught you or didn't teach you is rather off topic.

YOU are the one who started the bible talk, not me!  then you claim its off topic!

6 hours ago, puffy said:

You remember this?

The Bible also has nothing to do with a guy getting stabbed sixteen times!

Edited by Scouse123

On 5/1/2018 at 5:54 AM, HLover said:

Can someone translate his sweet bicep tattoo?

Screenshot_2018-05-01-12-52-30-044_com.android.chrome.png

Assuming whoever did the tattoo wasn't the sharpest kid in class (easy assumption here) it could read แจลนก = jail bird.

Think จ not อ.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Scouse123 said:

YOU are the one who started the bible talk, not me!  then you claim its off topic!

You remember this?

The Bible also has nothing to do with a guy getting stabbed sixteen times!

Which is why I am confused as to why you are saying it taught you nothing, that comment i made was very relevent to the stabbing

as it was part of a conversation with someone who was not you. I most certainly did not start the conversation about the bible it was a response to 

someone who said the bible gave justification for the stabbing, and my quote was to prove it did not. Why I am explaining this to someone who got involved 

halfway through a conversation without knowing the context is beyond me, but yes your comment was way off topic and mine was not.

Bible rants and Bible nonsense is way off topic to a stabbing on Koh Chang island. And by the way, it's an open forum so anybody can respond to anything. If you want your bible studies group in private, send a message to the person.

I can't believe people still try to quote biblical text let alone still believe in that nonsense.

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Retiredandhappyhere said:

Nonsense.  Try stabbing someone in Europe and in particular in the UK and it does not matter who you are, if found guilty, you will spend time in jail. 

Unless you're just "too clever" https://www.theguardian.com/law/2017/sep/25/oxford-student-lavinia-woodward-gets-suspended-sentence-for-stabbing-boyfriend

(or extremely well connected.. James Sturman QC doesn't come cheap, was clearing 1.8m GBP a year back in 2005)

Edited by rwdrwdrwd

21 hours ago, jing jing said:

Transliteration would be "lawgan," second syllable rhymes with "man."

If it was "Logan" the first character should be "โ"

He asked for the tattoo in a Stoke accent.

On ‎5‎/‎1‎/‎2018 at 5:48 AM, 4MyEgo said:

Irregardless, stabbing someone 16 times, let alone once deserves jail time with no bail, regardless of nationality, but then again, money talks in this country so I am told.

Yes indeed it does.  A very fat brown envelope was probably handed under the table to the police.  However the victim was pretty stupid in signing something in a foreign language that he didn't understand and which clearly allowed the bail to be set.  In Thailand you cannot trust people to be honest and straightforward I am afraid.

I doubt that this Brit will get anywhere with this.  One foreigner against the system.... may as well just go back to blighty and lick his wounds there.

31 minutes ago, dunroaming said:

Yes indeed it does.  A very fat brown envelope was probably handed under the table to the police.  However the victim was pretty stupid in signing something in a foreign language that he didn't understand and which clearly allowed the bail to be set.  In Thailand you cannot trust people to be honest and straightforward I am afraid.

I doubt that this Brit will get anywhere with this.  One foreigner against the system.... may as well just go back to blighty and lick his wounds there.

He can lick his wounds anywhere, he has 16 of them!....:burp:

• 10 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Engineering:

Does it move? Yes   Should it move? No   = Duct Tape

Does it move? No    Should it move? Yes  = WD40

but fixing wounds with Duct tape is a step ahead of the medicine.. 

16 stabbing wounds is clearly an attempted manslaughter on purpose and should provide a life sentence in Bangkok Hilton IMO.

To my times when I was still able to fight and wasn't aware how much a set of teeth costs, was "grounding the opponent" the end of a fair bare-knuckle fight. 

19 minutes ago, See Will said:

Engineering:

Does it move? Yes   Should it move? No   = Duct Tape

Does it move? No    Should it move? Yes  = WD40

but fixing wounds with Duct tape is a step ahead of the medicine.. 

16 stabbing wounds is clearly an attempted manslaughter on purpose and should provide a life sentence in Bangkok Hilton IMO.

To my times when I was still able to fight and wasn't aware how much a set of teeth costs, was "grounding the opponent" the end of a fair bare-knuckle fight. 

If that duct tape is still on he has my sympathy when they take it off as this post was made on 1 MAY 2018!!! Almost a year ago!!! Come on mods - is it not time for some fresh news? It is Songkran after all, so there should be more news worthy events about than this old gooseberry!

• Like 1