Swiss/Thai Children who fell from Bangkok flats: Swiss father is English teacher in Thailand and says he was denied access

snoop1130

2 hours ago, rhodie said:

You forget that this is Thailand. I have seen cases where as you say, the court orders things, but in reality they are difficult to enforce. Police are very reluctant to get involved and you are very lucky if they take your side.

I clearly wrote Thai family court. How in the world can you comment that I forgot this is Thailand? Did you forget what you just read quicker than that?

Edited by Get Real

1 hour ago, Get Real said:

What can I say? You are wrong? I guess you will not take that into consideration. I have been there, I have done that and won.

Respect to you for winning, I didn't have the inclination to fight the woman I loved for possession of our children (or the house).

If she wanted them that much, it was easy enough to make more with a new wife.

Edited by MaeJoMTB

1 hour ago, Get Real said:

What can I say? You are wrong? I guess you will not take that into consideration. I have been there, I have done that and won.

I guess you didn´t, and that´s why you are so lemonized. You know, like a sour apple!

You were an expat  school teacher in Thailand and contested child custody in a Thai court based on your school teacher salary.  Amazing but your lack of empathy causes me to distrust your words. Maybe I am wrong and won’t be the first time but I answered your question so we are done. Best of luck to you. 

Edited by Wake Up

23 minutes ago, MaeJoMTB said:

Respect to you for winning, I didn't have the inclination to fight the woman I loved for possession of our children (or the house).

If she wanted them that much, it was easy enough to make more with a new wife.

That defines you as a person. On the other hand, you fit right in Thailand. You know, The easy way out and the milky way.
I could not care less about a house. How can you even put that in context to your living children? Get a life! Don´t bother to comment.
By the way, your respect is not up to par, and not even welcome.

Edited by Get Real

2 minutes ago, Wake Up said:

You were an expat  school teacher in Thailand and contested child custody in a Thai court based on your school teacher salary.  Amazing but your lack of empathy causes me to distrust your words. Maybe I am wrong and won’t be the first time but I answered your question so we are done. Best of luck to you. 

I know it was two question marks, but it wasn´t reallly questions. Maby that kind of lack of understanding makes you feel like you can´t belive what I say.

No, I was not a school teacher. My registered salury in Thailand at that time was 40K per month. Actually the amount of money was not taken into consíderation, same much as the living conditions and the psychological behaviour. You know, maybe I was just lucky, because that´s probably the next thing that you are going to try with your limited knowledge about how things work.

15 hours ago, Get Real said:

I clearly wrote Thai family court. How in the world can you comment that I forgot this is Thailand? Did you forget what you just read quicker than that?

You sound like you are wrapped up in your own little gloating bubble. You won, well done. You were lucky and the other side allowed it. Read the story below. There are many others like it. I will say again, this is Thailand and you were lucky.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 5/4/2018 at 6:28 PM, Get Real said:

I know it was two question marks, but it wasn´t reallly questions. Maby that kind of lack of understanding makes you feel like you can´t belive what I say.

No, I was not a school teacher. My registered salury in Thailand at that time was 40K per month. Actually the amount of money was not taken into consíderation, same much as the living conditions and the psychological behaviour. You know, maybe I was just lucky, because that´s probably the next thing that you are going to try with your limited knowledge about how things work.

Lucky is not the way I would describe you. But how you perceive yourself is not important or relevant to anyone other than yourself.