Very Nice Studio - Take Over My Lease 3 Mths

I'm having to leave Thailand quicker than expected, so am looking for someone to take over my lease which runs out on 1st May 2007.

The studio is in a very nice and quiet condo complex on Soi Ari 4. Approx 28 sq metres. Fully furnished and comes complete with 2mb Wi-Fi ADSL courtesy of Buddy Broadband.

Rent per month is 11,000 Baht and there is a one monthe deposit required.

Soi Ari is a vibrant little community and a great place to live, I'm gutted I have to leave, but have had a job offer in the UK I can't refuse, apartment is 10 minute walk from Ari BTS, and has swimming pool and small gym. English speaking manager also.

Available as of February 1st.

Please contact me if interested

post-26095-1169982419_thumb.jpg

post-26095-1169982447_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...
I'm having to leave Thailand quicker than expected, so am looking for someone to take over my lease which runs out on 1st May 2007.

The studio is in a very nice and quiet condo complex on Soi Ari 4. Approx 28 sq metres. Fully furnished and comes complete with 2mb Wi-Fi ADSL courtesy of Buddy Broadband.

Rent per month is 11,000 Baht and there is a one monthe deposit required.

Soi Ari is a vibrant little community and a great place to live, I'm gutted I have to leave, but have had a job offer in the UK I can't refuse, apartment is 10 minute walk from Ari BTS, and has swimming pool and small gym. English speaking manager also.

Available as of February 1st.

Please contact me if interested

post-26095-1169982419_thumb.jpg

post-26095-1169982447_thumb.jpg

Hi, Is your appartment still available? Pete.........