What movies or TV shows are you watching now?

BookMan

2 hours ago, ivor bigun said:

Its from the BBC so very PC has the obligitary multi racial couple ,lots of left wing retoric , gay footballer etc etc .very strong women running a left wing newspaper and of course a young reporter of colour.
The story seems to be ok ,dont know if it will hold my attention ,but it ticks all the boxes for todays tv . ?

Sent from my SM-A720F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

Yes have to agree with you, they don't seen to even find talented good looking minorities anymore. Probably a shortage with everyone trying to be so politically correct. :saai:

Well, these are the modern times we have try and live with...…………………………...    

• Like 2

Yes have to agree with you, they don't seen to even find talented good looking minorities anymore. Probably a shortage with everyone trying to be so politically correct. :saai:

Well, these are the modern times we have try and live with...…………………………...    
I agree i have no problem with any race or whatever in a show,but these days its as if they have boxes to tick and try and get them all ticked.

12 hours ago, Nemises said:

Huh?

5 parts? I saw a 1 part show only. Never been identified? The Golden State Killer is in jail after being identified with DNA evidence.

Are we talking about the same show here?

https://1337x1.unblocked.lol/torrent/2902479/Unmasking-a-Killer-S01E01-Launching-the-Manhunt-for-the-Golden-State-Killer-720p-HDTV-x264-CRiMSON-N1C/

1 hour ago, Nemises said:

^ like I thought, you’re talking about about a different show to what I watched on the 9 network and posted at #11462

https://www.9now.com.au/golden-state-killer-main-suspect/2018/episode-1

Can't open that link, but is it about the same guy? The link says episode 1, does that mean there are more?

Edited by giddyup

Can't open that link, but is it about the same guy? The link says episode 1, does that mean there are more?

Just 1 episode mate, lasting 80 minutes.

Maybe your VPN has been blacklisted by Channel 9?

The name of the Golden State Killer in the Channel 9 show is Joseph DeAlengo (a former cop).

IMG_3015.PNG.01d0609885566b158eeab98acff37fa0.PNG

2 hours ago, Nemises said:

Just 1 episode mate, lasting 80 minutes.

Maybe your VPN has been blacklisted by Channel 9?

The name of the Golden State Killer in the Channel 9 show is Joseph DeAlengo (a former cop).

I think the 5 part doco I watched was made before he was arrested. That link gives me a message that 9NOW is only available for viewing in Australia. I don't have a VPN.

3 minutes ago, Nemises said:

I think there are free VPN’s available. Worth giving any a try to broaden your TV show/movie watching accessibility?

With so many places to download free movies/TV there's more than I can watch now. I don't stream, only download. I already downloaded the doco from 9Now, but from another source.

Edited by giddyup
  • Like 1

Hunting the KGB Killers

Fantastic doco this one.

With recent events in the UK, seems like nothing much has changed.

Summary: The inside story of Alexander Litvinenko's murder in London and the subsequent international manhunt that led to the Kremlin,
told in full for the first time, with exclusive access to key individuals.

• Thanks 1

49 minutes ago, worgeordie said:

Marvels, IronFist season 2 is out now,10 episodes at once.

The Padre,  movie starring Tim Roth,Nick Nolte,set in Columbia,

was worth a watch

regards Worgeordie

The Padre was a waste of two talented actors IMO.

50 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

I think you'd have to lack a pulse not to be emotionally moved by this one --

I thought the same with the William H Macey movie, "Door to Door" a must watch for the drive and willpower to overcome diversity...…..one of the best movies you've never seen!

• Thanks 1

Capture.JPG.50168096fe60617c9499935a71b60bde.JPG

Three part documentary to mark the 78 anniversary of the Battle of Britain.

1/10 scale radio controlled Spitfires and Hurricanes dogfighting with Messerschmitt's and Stukas in the sky's over rural Dorset, just like the real thing 78 years ago.

The dogfighting planes have laser "guns' and laser activated smoke if hit by an enemy aircraft. The head of the little "Pilots" in the model planes have video camera that moves with the motion of a headset worn by the "pilot" on the ground that has a real time view from inside the cockpit.

Three part series on Channel 4HD Available on TVCUK

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6122315/Hurricane-intercepts-Messerschmitt-thrilling-Battle-Britain-dogfight.html

Modeling has sure come a long way since my day.

Edited by Daffy D
  • Like 1

No Activity

Episode 1 gave me a giggle.
Typical Aussie humour.

Only 20 odd minutes per show.
Episode 1 available now.

Don't get it confused with the American remake starring Will Ferrell.

Summary: Follows the peripheral players in a major sting operation. The day-to-day realities of cops and
criminals are brought to life by some of Australia's best comic actors.

• Thanks 1

18 hours ago, worgeordie said:

The Last Ship, has sailed into view, season 5 episode 1 .

regards worgeordie

Hmmm.  Not so sure about that one.  Got to the end of Season 2, parked it since then, might have to revisit.

Just went through both seasons of The Frankenstein Chronicles starring Sean Bean (several references to the 95th Rifles it being set in same time period although Sean isn't Major Sharpe in this one).  Very well done series IMO, good acting, good storyline and vey good sets.

• Like 1

Hmmm.  Not so sure about that one.  Got to the end of Season 2, parked it since then, might have to revisit.

Just went through both seasons of The Frankenstein Chronicles starring Sean Bean (several references to the 95th Rifles it being set in same time period although Sean isn't Major Sharpe in this one).  Very well done series IMO, good acting, good storyline and vey good sets.
Frankenstein Chronicles,very good,Last Ship,managed 2 episodes of season 1,gave up then

• Like 1