What movies or TV shows are you watching now?

BookMan

On ‎10‎/‎21‎/‎2018 at 1:21 PM, sanuk711 said:

Channel BBC Four

54 Hours The Gladbeck Hostage Crisis

In German with English subtitles.

S01E01 (20 Oct 2018) Acclaimed two-part series based on the true story of an unprecedented hostage crisis which shocked Germany in the summer of 1988. Two robbers hold up a bank and demand free passage from the police while taking bank employees hostage.

This one is now available with hard-coded subs on TPB.

I enjoyed it.

More like fiction than fact.

Each episode was 90 odd minutes.

1 hour ago, Andrew Dwyer said:

UK or US

I’ve only seen the UK version ( I’m a Brit and I loved it !! ) just wondering how the US version faired ??

Not sure, I'm watching the British show, didn't know of a US version.

Not sure, I'm watching the British show, didn't know of a US version.
The Brit original is really ,good,i have American friends so i will not comment on their version lol. Also another good comedy is mum,again i will not comment on the US version ,i managed 5 to 6 minutes.

Sent from my SM-A720F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

Posts removed.

10) Do not discuss moderation publicly in the open forum; this includes individual actions, and specific or general policies and issues. You may send a PM to a moderator to discuss individual actions or email support (at) thaivisa.com to discuss moderation policy.

You will not block contact with moderators or administrators. Doing so will result in suspension.

• Thanks 1

Just watched a Chinese film starring Bruce Willis,very good, the special effects

were great, it's about when the Japanese invaded China,and he's training Chinese

pilots,they speak English ,enjoyed it. called  AIR STRIKE.

regards worgeordie

The little drummer girl, which I watched ep1 last night, looks as if it will be a decent spy thriller - yea, I know it's by Le Carre, but so often books into television aren't done well.

Michael Shannon plays an Arab hunter, & as always he comes over as convincing.

It's on rar.

• Like 1

Tv Series Aranyelet AKA Golden Life

Halfway through this one and really enjoying it.
All eight episodes available with hard-coded subs.

TPB

Summary: A corrupt businessman and family man attempts to navigate his way through

increasing domestic, legal, and financial problems.

Another web-based source has come to light... either that or I have been leading an all too sheltered life.

Goto imkan.TV  

Told of it by a mainland PRC friend. 

On the Web pages it is all totally Chinese script; although there is an App available which with luck has language choice?? 

I use the Web basic page, as the search box fully accept English input queries,  

Television Series available,  as is more English movies than one could poke a stick at! 

Normally recent movies get Previews only on YouTube, but these imkan.TV folk are delivering content that no one else has managed to get! 

I did get sidetracked with perving at Zombie Strippers; watched some new BigBangTheory episodes; and discovered some newer Star Trek movie where the Enterprise gets obliterated by Nebula based nanobotlike missiles! 

Selection of your Content is easily done by clicking on Photo Icon of the Titles... as remember that all the rest of the webpage is in Chinese. 

Audio is in whatever original language ie English. .. with p

Chinese subtitles 

Imkan.TV  

I watch it using the basic onboard browser on my SmartTV 

Edited by tifino

Documentary - Railways of the Holocaust

Thought this was harrowing.

Got it on RARBG.

Summary: Chris Tarrant goes on a personal journey to explore the darkest chapter in the history of the railways, their role in the Nazi Holocaust of WWII. Traveling through three countries, Chris explores the history from the first anti-Jewish laws and the Nazi’s quest to build the world’s most powerful railway of war… to the eventual use of that railway network to transport millions to their deaths.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Loved first episode of Little Drummer Girl..Black Earth Rising was also surprisingly good for a slow burn.

For those who think the violence in mile22 is a bit much I can recommend 'The Night Comes For Us'

Ive never seen such graphic violence ever.

BTW....anyone using Kodi.....you have not experienced real streaming until you purchase a real debrid subscription and set it up in your kopi resolver settings. Night and day difference. I now get 1080p lines, dozens and dozens....and NO buffering. A 90 day sub costs just 9 euro.

• Like 2

@Will27

Read this interview with Chris Tarrant just the other day..

https://www.theguardian.com/tv-and-radio/2018/oct/28/chris-tarrant-we-were-less-respectful-of-women-full-stop

He mentions his docu, but it had already slipped my mind, so thanks.

Interesting man is Tarrant, certainly don't think he's the 'bounder' that so many women made him out to be.

You remember him in Tiswas?

Edit: As usual I can't find it - a clue maybe? ????

Edited by faraday
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, faraday said:

@Will27

Read this interview with Chris Tarrant just the other day..

https://www.theguardian.com/tv-and-radio/2018/oct/28/chris-tarrant-we-were-less-respectful-of-women-full-stop

He mentions his docu, but it had already slipped my mind, so thanks.

Interesting man is Tarrant, certainly don't think he's the 'bounder' that so many women made him out to be.

You remember him in Tiswas?

Edit: As usual I can't find it - a clue maybe? ????

I've never heard of him TBH.

Couldn't find Tiswas to download but youtube has some clips. 

On 10/30/2018 at 9:46 AM, Will27 said:

Tv Series Aranyelet AKA Golden Life

Halfway through this one and really enjoying it.
All eight episodes available with hard-coded subs.

TPB

Summary: A corrupt businessman and family man attempts to navigate his way through

increasing domestic, legal, and financial problems.

I Edit, TPB back online so I see S01 has subs.  Lime has S02 but looks like no subs.

Edited by steelepulse

Just watched ,  Equaliser 2, Denzel Washington, excellent movie

If you have a problem and there is nowhere else to turn, the mysterious and elusive Robert McCall will deliver the vigilante justice you seek. This time, however, McCall's past cuts especially close to home when thugs kill Susan Plummer -- his best friend and former colleague. Now out for revenge

regards Worgeordie

• Like 1

10 hours ago, worgeordie said:

Just watched ,  Equaliser 2, Denzel Washington, excellent movie

If you have a problem and there is nowhere else to turn, the mysterious and elusive Robert McCall will deliver the vigilante justice you seek. This time, however, McCall's past cuts especially close to home when thugs kill Susan Plummer -- his best friend and former colleague. Now out for revenge

regards Worgeordie

I enjoyed it as well. Maybe not quite as good as EQ1, but entertaining none the less.

I got through season 3 of "Man in the High Castle." https://www.imdb.com/title/tt1740299/

I was glad for the sub-titles to follow all the twists, turns and sub-plots. At times, it was very slow but the pace picked up in E8-10.

Google says there is going to be a S4 next year. I hope there's a recap episode; I really won't want to visit S3 again.

• Like 1

ITV  UK is re-running "Dark Heart" from 2016, Crime thriller 6 episodes its lead actor - DI Will Wagstaffe (Tom Riley) was the side kick to the Vera series for some years.

if you didn't see it the first time around---then its an OK watch

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt5866284/videoplayer/vi3299654169?ref_=vi_prev_btn

if you run the trailer ---after it will be all the (same type) of programs--crime thrillers that ITV will be showing. Some foreign language most English.

• Thanks 1

I think I may have mentioned this before---if you are into Boxing I use a Russian based site. (I know I am not allowed to mention name here)--but PM me if you want a link. The fights, 90%  all in English and at the moment the only mod on there is an English guy.

It downloads free in Yadi.sk which seems to be the choice of eastern Europe. Yadi is periodically tested by all the antivirus companies & not failed.  https://www.mywot.com/scorecard/yadi.sk

I like it because it shows the full card---up & coming young boxers that don't usually get TV time.

Also Face-Book do a Boxing stream on all the main fights (I don't know how they get away with that) its live but in real time.....and I am usually asleep at those times.

1 hour ago, sanuk711 said:

ITV  UK is re-running "Dark Heart" from 2016, Crime thriller 6 episodes its lead actor - DI Will Wagstaffe (Tom Riley) was the side kick to the Vera series for some years.

if you didn't see it the first time around---then its an OK watch

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt5866284/videoplayer/vi3299654169?ref_=vi_prev_btn

if you run the trailer ---after it will be all the (same type) of programs--crime thrillers that ITV will be showing. Some foreign language most English.

I'm pretty sure 4 new episodes have been added since the 2016 version.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Will27 said:

I'm pretty sure 4 new episodes have been added since the 2016 version. 

I think your right Will27........... I remember watching it (the Pedo killer) I don't know how they move on from there..........thanks for picking me up on it.

• Thanks 1